Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,638 members, 7,965,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:26 PM

See Why Rape is Very Terrible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why Rape is Very Terrible (303 Views)

I Made A Very Terrible Mistake / Rape: Is It Wrong To Tell Women Not To Dress Provocatively? / A Letter To The Genevieves (RAPE IS NOT GENDER SPECIFIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Rape is Very Terrible by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2020
I had a thought of rape today. I have heard of the trauma, but I really got a picture of how disgusting rape could be.... This is how raping looks like: In case you see it as a minor issue or something that can be washed off, this is how rape looks like:

(1) Imagine you hate gay so much, then 4 gay guys later caught you in the bush, stripped your trouser and raped your anus one after the other.... Imagine how terrible you will feel ..

(2) The same way you will feel terrible in No 1, use such thoughts to consider the pain of a woman raped. Do that from today.

(3) Please never rape women. Love them, pamper them, respect them, cherish them, honour them, be with them..

(4) Please don't do abortion. Remember, you might kill the one who will save Nigeria or help your family.

(5) Please avoid pre-marital sex. It may lead to sex addiction.
Re: See Why Rape is Very Terrible by paulolee(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2020
nice and thanks but see no need bringing gay into these...they are humans too and not rapist even if i dnt support thier movement bt life na peesonal race and every mallam with e kettle
Re: See Why Rape is Very Terrible by BonPatrick(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Six Ways Parents Can Protect Their Female Child From Rapists / Shit Storm Incoming. Don't Open / The User CHIZZYBUNA, Can Anybody Tell Me How To Get Him To Talk To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.