Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Lord's Love For His Church/bride. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Love For His Church/bride. (524 Views)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Love For His Church/bride. by Yefet(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2011
Dearly beloved brothers and sisters

The Lord spoke to me again yesterday about His soon coming and His love for His true Bride, His heart is breaking as He longs for His children to be with Him,

Charlotte, i no longer call you a servant but a friend.Your heart is so open to Me.My Love, I will uphold you, Oh how i long to have you in My arms, I want to wipe away every tear from your eyes.

My heart breaks fro My children, many do not know me, many do not love me. I gave My life for them.I was pierced for them but they do not acknowledge Me, unyet I STILL LOVE THEM, I STILL CALL FOR THEM. But you My child I have chosen you to be mine.I know your heart stand true before Me My child your heart is tender, I will use you mightly,you will speak My heart to My people.

Write this My child,

Tell My people to give their lives unto Me,I so long to Make them whole, I so long to take away their pain but i can't do that until they repent.

My arms are stretched out for them, I so long to show them my scars in My hands as a reminder of My love for them but they are so caught up in this world and worldly desires. Seek the TRUTH My people Seek ME as I AM the TRUTH.Many of you do not know the dangers that are ahead.

WAKE UP MY PEOPLE!!!!

My patient is wearing slim, take a look around you My world is GROANING under the pressure, My earth is CALLING out to Me, My world is in PAIN because of SIN. My Bride is calling out to Me, I hear her heart, I hear her cries.She too GROANS in pain as she longs to see Me face to face.But I WILL come for her, I so long to be with her.

If you continue to live in SIN you will miss the BOAT.My bride WILL come with Me.Many people enjoy their earthly pleasures but soon they will waste away to nothing,( earthly treasures) where moth and rust destroy.

Seek My KINGDOM and I will reward you, I reward those who diligently seek Me.I will reward those who ARE My people.Open your hearts to Me as only I can fill tht VOID in your lives,

Charlotte write this down My Child,

Let My people know they have little time, this is NO JOKE, I come for those who are watching who are SERIOUS with Me, who love ME ABOVE ALL.

My heavens will part soon adn i will come for My TRUE bride.

TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!!

Please REPENT so I can come for you, you have very little time, I am at the door.I so long to see My Bride face to face.My heart calls out to her.Soon My Father will tell Me to collect My Bride, WAKE UP before it's too late.Blessed are those who keep My commandments.

I am coming without delay

JESUS

Glory be to God!

In His Love

Charlotte Hill

(1) (Reply)

Church Politics - What Do You Know Or Think Of It? / "knowing The Lord" A Letter From Heaven / Tithe Time To Be Holy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.