Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker (17613 Views)

Lagos Assembly Alleges Planned Attack On Speaker, Others Over Rejected Cabinet N / Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker / Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by OChimex: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
BlackfireX:
Thunder will fire anyone who wants SE or SS to castigate Diezeani Madueke .

The same way heavier thunder will fire those who defend politicians.

Nigerians deserve their leaders....
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Thetruthshallse(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is a SHAME to the Yorubas, we cannot lay claim to be progressive again. Nobody from today should say PDP is corrupt anymore. This country has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Femeto: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
If na person theif Maggi for road side una go burn am with tire. If una see Obasa una go dey hail am. Nigerians wise up. The real thiefs and armed robbers are the politicians. When they still they affect our lives in one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Blackmoran(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
I have given up on this country call angeiea.. Meaning we are suffering .When I was a kid my dad use to tell me how great Nigeria was how education was cheap they were begging people to go to school after graduation you are bombarded with jobs... Probably when am old I would pass the same story to my child telling him how great angeiea was, meaning each generation should expect the worst....
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by ThatFairGuy: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
BlackfireX:
Thunder will fire anyone who wants SE or SS to castigate Diezeani Madueke .

Use your head before you vomit trash
ONLY lagosian can criticize Obasa as he's speaker to Lagos State House of Assembly. Diezani was minister in NIGERIA not her State, we have the moral and all right to bitterly criticize her madness way of amassing our wealth. Whoever supports her is also a CRIMINAL.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Blackmann001: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
timekeeper1:
Nice one

If SE can hail Orji

SS hail okowa

NW hail ganduje

Then we hail our SW too....

Lemme see SE dt will complain

Wild jubilation erupted when jail sentence was pronounce on orji Kalu.....

U tink the US is lying when they said southeast is least corrupt..?
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by trends24: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Akaegwu:
We know now. No be there wife's go Dubai go squander Lagos money.
Afonja shouting PDP is corrupt.
Ipob shouting Afonja is slave to Ariwa.
Ariwa shouting Our potopotor Republic are terrorists.
I believe the only terrorists we trends24 in Nigeria are politicians.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackmann001:

Wild jubilation erupted when jail sentence was pronounce on orji Kalu.....
U tink the US is lying when they said southeast is least corrupt..?
See ipob.. SE is the most corrupt.. As said by US
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Joefat: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Racoon:
cheesy We're pwightin kwarrapton but Bullion Vans and Obasa-gate are not corruption.

Wetin he dey find go President?
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Blackmann001: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
timekeeper1:

See ipob.. SE is the most corrupt.. As said by US

Plz find it and read the thread again
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackmann001:

Plz find it and read the thread again
Find am. For me..

We can even see the evidence of money fraud in UNN... Full with mud... No development
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Blackmann001: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
timekeeper1:

Find am. For me..

We can even see the evidence of money fraud in UNN... Full with mud... No development

Tank you for that you dt lives in Las Vegas.... Jealousy will not kill u.. Hence u can't sleep a day without mentioning igbos
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackmann001:

Tank you for that you dt lives in Las Vegas.... Jealousy will not kill u.. Hence u can't sleep a day without mentioning igbos

Says a chest beating Nyamuri grin

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by wiseoneking: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
timekeeper1:
Nice one

If SE can hail Orji

SS hail okowa

NW hail ganduje

Then we hail our SW too....

Lemme see SE dt will complain
And this is your great achievement. FAILURE

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
wiseoneking:
And this is your great achievement. FAILURE

SE failure
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Barestic(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
This country is finished

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by wiseoneking: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
timekeeper1:

SE failure
Lol . Really laughing hard. Isiokpo
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by wiseoneking: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
timekeeper1:

SE failure
Lol. I am really laughing hard here. Isiokpo
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by oluwaleinad(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nigeria politicians are the real yahoo boy real and legit fraudster
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
wiseoneking:
Lol. I am really laughing hard here. Isiokpo

Anytin dt makes u happy is fine by me
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Lordkross(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
For Nigeria, money is the vote of confidence.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by TGMISKY(m): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
In football, once the board passes a vote of confidence on a coach, the next thing you'd hear is that the coach is fired.
I don't know if that's how it works in politics
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by lanchy: 1:23am On Jun 09, 2020
What baffles me about Nigeria is this, a poor person enters politics and becomes a multi-millionaire or billionaire in the spate of 2 - 5 years, yet none of you including that useless good for nothing EFCC cared to ask where this money came from!!?? Where did even Tinubu get money from......was he not broke before he became Governor the first time with his "Toronto" certificate!?

Back in the days the thieves used to stash their money in foreign bank accounts, now that the thief is now the landlord of the house he used to steal from, having stolen the house......he does not need to hide his money abroad!

The STUPID amongst you, instead of freeing your minds from foolish tribal and jealousy driven pursuits....that is caused by lack of success, which is as a result of a lack of resources like electricity/good roads/enabling environment for business growth/cheap raw materials....etc, instead of attacking each other, attack what is holding you back, those useless people/politics/useless way of thinking.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Enyimbamercedes: 1:27am On Jun 09, 2020
Who else expected anything different?

Not like what happens in Lagos is any of my business; haven’t been to that cesspit in years

Enjoy your leaders, you deserve them

Oluomo for Governor 2027... hopefully by that time he would be able to speak English

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by lordatkinson07(m): 2:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Oh! The largess was well shared!

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by camaraderi(m): 4:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Akaegwu:
We know now. No be there wife's go Dubai go squander Lagos money.
Afonja shouting PDP is corrupt.
Ipob shouting Afonja is slave to Ariwa.
Ariwa shouting Our potopotor Republic are terrorists.
I believe the only terrorists we have in Nigeria are politicians.

I know it's hard for you to have a deep understanding of how things are run in this country. These guys (politicians) are all the same irrespective of where they come from, be it west, north and east, they have the same goal. I'm sure you are not surprised that the courts freed orji uzor kalu. The common man that is trying to survive is not your problem, we are all oppressed by the motherfuckers.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Jostoman: 5:41am On Jun 09, 2020
sassysure:
Who is not surprised? grin
if it was a PDP member now you would have seen those crooked called EFCC running around like a Christmas chicken.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by layzie: 6:05am On Jun 09, 2020
U dare not go left when leadership says go right. Life of a Lagos politician
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by 2cul2care: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2020
Why am I not surprised, even with all the evidence Sahara reporter's gave, he's still given a vote of confidence.

Shame on our politicians
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Godmercy(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2020
Please can somebody remind me how many millions naira their wife spend for just dubai visitation or is it free of jarge don:t worry we are here to serve you people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks / Terrorists Storm Kaduna Birthday Party, Kill Six, Injure Others / Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.