Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,658 members, 7,889,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker (17580 Views)

Lagos Assembly Alleges Planned Attack On Speaker, Others Over Rejected Cabinet N / Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker / Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by BlackfireX: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Use your head before you vomit trash
ONLY lagosian can criticize Obasa as he's speaker to Lagos State House of Assembly. Diezani was minister in NIGERIA not her State, we have the moral and all right to bitterly criticize her madness way of amassing our wealth. Whoever supports her is also a CRIMINAL.

Is the oyel from your region??

Parasite
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by BlackfireX: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2020
OChimex:

The same way heavier thunder will fire those who defend politicians.

Nigerians deserve their leaders....

Stop confusing the thunder ... Stay in one position
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by BlackfireX: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2020
maasoap:

Even if you castigate her, does that return her loot?

Let obasa , tinubu , ajimobi return there loot first
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by mbjsuki(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Who else will the flies support and follow if not for the wound bearer? What a loss! undecided undecided
Democracy is still not the best form of governance for us here in Nigeria. It has not work and it may never work under this current system and structure.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Akaegwu(m): 2:38am On Jun 10, 2020
camaraderi:

I know it's hard for you to have a deep understanding of how things are run in this country. These guys (politicians) are all the same irrespective of where they come from, be it west, north and east, they have the same goal. I'm sure you are not surprised that the courts freed orji uzor kalu. The common man that is trying to survive is not your problem, we are all oppressed by the motherfuckers.
You just typed trash.
I vividly said that the only problem we had in Nigeria based on what is on ground are politicians.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by newcommer: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
thejourney200:
Anyways, better late than never. He's been in the news with so many corruption allegations.

Hi. I follow your diary, I'm a big fan. Please, can you tell me what your wife's occupation in the US is? I hope it's not intrusive.

I'm looking to change careers and I would appreciate you for helping please. What's your occupation
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by thejourney200: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
newcommer:

Hi. I follow your diary, I'm a big fan. Please, can you tell me what your wife's occupation in the US is? I hope it's not intrusive.

I'm looking to change careers and I would appreciate you for helping please. What's your occupation

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by newcommer: 5:48am On Feb 02, 2023
thejourney200:

Thank you very much for your kind response.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by newcommer: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
thejourney200:

Congratulations thejourney200 on the great news. God's blessings upon you and your family.

I, first and foremost, want to appreciate you for taking the time to respond to my questions. I don't know if I could bother you a little bit. Could you please tell me which area of healthcare is easy to get a good job and is very lucrative?

I'm considering a career change. And I noted that your mrs was able to come out from being a sahm to a 6-figure salary. That is very impressive. I would be so grateful

Thank you.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by thejourney200: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
newcommer:

Congratulations thejourney200 on the great news. God's blessings upon you and your family.

I, first and foremost, want to appreciate you for taking the time to respond to my questions. I don't know if I could bother you a little bit. Could you please tell me which area of healthcare is easy to get a good job and is very lucrative?

I'm considering a career change. And I noted that your mrs was able to come out from being a sahm to a 6-figure salary. That is very impressive. I would be so grateful

Thank you.

In her case, she followed what she studied in Nigeria. One thing I think is that if you are a science major and willing to go back to school, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physician Assistant wouldn't be a bad idea. Nursing is great too as it can be accelerated. One thing though is that they all don't know what public holiday means which is same for some IT fields as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Break Into Islamiyya School In Katsina, Abduct Pupils, Teacher / Kwara Central Youth Holds Solidarity Walk for APC (Pictures) / Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.