Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Forbes Nigeria Summit. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Forbes Nigeria Summit. (318 Views)

David Oyedepo Is The Richest Pastor In The World – See Forbes List!!! / FIN Oil And Gas Seminar And Forbes Award On The 5th Of December At Jumeirah Carl / Forbes Ranks Lagos State As 3rd Worst City To Drive In, Only African Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Nigeria Summit. by Tomcorp(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2020
My company is competing to present at the Forbes Nigeria Summit on June 25th. Share my story so we can be selected to present at this historic program launch. The more you share, the more our chances of presenting at the summit. Share to all the Facebook groups you belong to. Help us promote African Innovations, Products & Creativity to the World. #ForbesNigeriaAccelerator

https://www.facebook.com/685996806/posts/10158803063756807/

(1) (Reply)

‘bobrisky Is Pregnant’ (video Prove) / How I Learn Event Planing Without Paying A Dim.. / Nollywood Acting & Modeling Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.