Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,687 members, 7,889,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

How I Learn Event Planing Without Paying A Dim.. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How I Learn Event Planing Without Paying A Dim.. (318 Views)

The Well Paying Side Hustle That Can Be Added To Event Planing / Learn Event Planning & Event Decoration In Ajah, Lekki. Eti-osa LG. / Event Planing And Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Learn Event Planing Without Paying A Dim.. by topnotchinfo: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Are you an aspiring Event or Wedding Planner, Event Service Provider( Decorators, Caterers, etc),

Then the information in the book "Wedding Planners Success Secrets" is all you need

From this book, you will know how I learned Event planning without paying a dime, instead of that, the event company were paying me ...

You will also know

- Basic things you need to know before venturing into Wedding Planning or as a Wedding Planner.

- Strategies on how to be an effective and successful Wedding or Event Planner

- Strategies on how to Start and Succeed in the Event Industry

- How and where to Source for a Potential Prospects

and lots more

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/06/24/wedding-planners-success-secrets/

(1) (Reply)

Offer no longer available / Herbal Medicine Treats Perineum Pain Induced By Chronic Prostatitis Effectively / Friends, Associates Identified With Don O Nwapuluife As He Buries Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.