Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana (85179 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Slynation(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
cry
wizzzmike:

dude you guys can't beat us in wasce lol....so what are you talking about lol
Lol...you think so?? Anyways your choice is your voice
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Fheelzz(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria angry
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Hoodgod(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
aguerogh:
I have been enjoying the various pictures of some of the universities in Nigeria posted on Nairaland, and I have decided to post pictures of my alma mater the University Of Ghana which I believe has one of the most beautiful campuses in West Africa with a lot Greenery and infrastructure with an environment conducive for effective learning and teaching.

Located on and around the hills of Legon (Translated to knowledge Hill in the Ga language of Ghana ) Just some few Kilometers from Accra city center UG has always been the pride of Ghana producing some of the most prominent people and leaders in Ghana.
the whole of ghana only two university... And u are giving me this ...pls do better

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Studyinchina200(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigerians left the group chat.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Joefat: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Shame on Nigeria government.. Look at Ghana university.. Chaii. None of Nigeria institutions can even stand this.. Even both private, state and Federal. I split on our government..

6 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Westernlove: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
This Is clear picture that Nigeria Is a CURSED PLACE......Imagine Ordinary Ghana!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Chidex50(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Our leaders both past and present has failed us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by jaxxy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
Mod please don't push this to FP. Don't embarrass we Nigerians. I'm pleading

The only thing in our leaders know is LOOTing and more looting. They will LOOT educational funds, health system funds, infrastructure and maintenance funds and every kind of funds. They will continue LOOTing then expect magic/miracles to happen.

Educational system- Zero
Health system- Zero
Infrastructure- Zero
Science and Tech- zero
Others-Zero
LOOTING- 100%

No standards, Ethics or maintenance. Nothing!

Just look at University of Ghana! Are our leaders from Pdp to Apc not utterly useless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Hoodgod(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:
This university is finer than some "acclaimed " Nigerian's choice of university
producing most prominent leaders in ghana alone not west africa not to talk of Africa... grin
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Andrew13: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Am impressed cheesy cool
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by KingEzo: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
OMG! Where us the picture of University of Nigeria? God please deliver Nigeria from her glory destroyers.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by zuto4u(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
I'm with you bro
timekeeper1:
We don't need Ghana abeg
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by InvertedHammer: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
aguerogh:
I have been enjoying the various pictures of some of the universities in Nigeria posted on Nairaland, and I have decided to post pictures of my alma mater the University Of Ghana which I believe has one of the most beautiful campuses in West Africa with a lot Greenery and infrastructure with an environment conducive for effective learning and teaching.

Located on and around the hills of Legon (Translated to knowledge Hill in the Ga language of Ghana ) Just some few Kilometers from Accra city center UG has always been the pride of Ghana producing some of the most prominent people and leaders in Ghana.
/
grin grin

This is just Ghana o!
Before the merchants of mediocrity tell you that
we are only 60 years from the day of Independence.Travel. They say No! But in the confines of their dirty and delapidated infrastructures, they will be claiming to be the giant of Africa. Ignorance is a disease.

/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by airminem(f): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Op please Photos of Nkrumah's home village
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by duchess854: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
;[quote author=Officialgarri post=90482718]Mod please don't push this to FP. Don't embarrass we Nigerians. I'm pleading grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by ariefadenco: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:
This university is finer than some "acclaimed " Nigerian's choice of university

That was how they sang for us to the high heavens, that my alma mater (O.A.U) is Africa's most beautiful campus.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by humilitypays(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
wow, ordinary Ghana.....Charlie come and see something shocked shocked

Honestly nature cheated Ghana.....if Ghana had crude oil like Nigeria, they would have done well....Nigerian youths celebrating their glorified secondary school halls as university buildings come and see structure; European standard cool

4 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by sniper77(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
aguerogh:
Pictures of the University Of Ghana Medical Center which was recently completed, Medical students will now be taught on campus instead of the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital

No pics of pentagon hostel
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Tribery: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
NOW CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP AND STOP THE UNNECESSARILY TRIBAL WAR??
NONSENSE

4 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by leisuretym: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by cnandy: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ghana must go

Now Ghana has left you people

What happened ?

5 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Is not that fine

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by SmartyPants(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
wizzzmike:

dude what's ur beef....you can take ur best empty universities...we'll full up our universities with Nigerians and make billions from you guys lol.

Out of everyone making positive comments, you had to pick that guy. Means you are like him.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by ADMAF(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

University of Ghana is one of the best public universities in Ghana. Our own University of Lagos can't be build this kind of structure. According to webometric, University of Ghana is rated 17 as at 2019 see
https://www.webometrics.info/en/Ranking_africa
Mtcchw. We are talking of the world's most prestigious rankings such as Times Higher, who be webometrics grin
This Uni fyn sha oooo , its the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by lmm4real: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
O boy see school, chai Ghana is doing well jorrr grin

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by jagabanjhn(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is what we call a University

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by helinues: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Legon.

Chai
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by okpukpu(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
wizzzmike:

dude talk is very cheap....but the fact is schools in Ghana beats Nigerian schools from kindergarten to the university

that's the hot truth you can't take lol

Though i have not been to any of the school but i believe you.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Chiffy: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
pinkguy:
Woow now I believe Ghana jellof Rice sweet pass Nigeria jellof rice

Looooool loool loool rotflao.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by SmartyPants(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
peeps4u:
Most of you joining the bandwagon. If the first few posters had rubbished this university, many of you would do same.

These are mostly drone pictures and what I see can't even stand with OAU in comparison. Oau beats this school in buildings. The environment and flowers aren't even as beautiful as OAU.

OAU is the only one that can compare in terms of design but even then Legon simply stands out... The structures are not only beautiful but modern and well-maintained.

The hotels are rented out as guest houses in the summer... That should tell you something.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) / 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.