Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana (85181 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Chicastle: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Come to think of it, they have 24hr power supply plus functionality of their rail ways

Ohh God which way the zoo nah

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by cryptotech: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
There hostel is lovely, unlike those silly Nigeria school hostel

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by shevchenko(m): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Anything shown from up looks good

Havent you heard "fine from far and far from fine"

Nigeria is a poor place

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by BadmanKiller: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
I just fainted grin grin grin
Officialgarri:
Mod please don't push this to FP. Don't embarrass we Nigerians. I'm pleading

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Taway(m): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigeria died long time ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:
Nice one Ghana, watching from SA. I was beginning to lose hope in West Africa after seeing Nigerian universities. Beautiful tropical styled environment. Best pictures I've seen so far. cool cool cool
I posted pictures from university of Pretoria in one of their threads when I got tired of seeing them glorify mediocrity.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by DonDraper66: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Anybody that posts any of naija university pictures ,,,,here again na ogun join with amadi oha keelam

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Focusmind: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I promise you, the close up view will make you hate Nigeria. I don’t know why their students are neat compared to 9JA student

Nigerian students always looks crude and unkempt. It is a reflection of our larger society. The untidiness and dirt and I don't care attitude of average Nigerian.

A student is supposed to look neat and cultured but we have strong men and niggers here.

Our problems are simply many.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Bbbwings: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
This country is an embarrassment

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Yxxx: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hope they teach well not just building,
I don't understand why Ghanians pronounce blood as blaad.
Fine structures though.

5 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Kayharry(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by panmunium(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Initially I didn't want to chat but after watching those pictures, I realised I just graduated from a community university, who do us this in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Leebeedo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
It is obvious that Nigeria is a cursed country.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by emipan(f): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
No lecture venues in pics?

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by osazsky(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
If it were a Nigerian universities na so so fine fence we go they see

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by TMKsouth: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
sassysure:

I posted pictures from university of Pretoria in one of their threads when I got tired of seeing them glorify mediocrity.

Yeah, it kinda gets to you reading comments like "UniLag, most beautiful university in the world" - and you just feel drained.

I also posted new SA varsities here, including the old ones.

https://www.nairaland.com/5892794/two-new-state-universities-south

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by edoairways: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
ariefadenco:

That was how they sang for us to the high heavens, that my alma mater (O.A.U) is Africa's most beautiful campus.
Ice isn't as beautiful as UG and University of Cape town

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by BrutusOj(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Now, we can rest from aerial views of this and that now. Instead of having at most 6 solid universities in each of the geopolitical zones, the Government has been busy establishing new sub-standard federal universities in all the states for political gains. Una see people wey get sense now ba?

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by cuddling44(f): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
aguerogh:
More Pictures
1 &2 Main Gate

3 & 4 Legon Interchange at the Main Gate

Cc; lalasticlala , Mynd44
At op, pls how much is school fees, and d criteria for u to apply being not a citizen..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Amya(f): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Well if you compare the cost of education in Ghana, it's fair to expect better infrastructures. Nigerian tertiary education Is almost free.

For the Ghanaians in our midst, I studied law in Nigeria and my entire cost of education was 56k Naira for 5 years. That's 153 USD

8 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Corporate2020: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Officialgarri:

Dear SuperMod, I am reporting the Mod that moved this thread to the front page After pleading by a concerned Nigerian supported by the picture of our generational looter Atikuchukwu Abubakar crying and followed by over one hundred Likes by Nigeria's youths that the Mod should not move this to the front page, the Mod ignored our pleadings and moved this to the front page in order to humiliate us. This is disheartening, some of us who have been boasting about the infrastrucure in our universities have just discovered that they are just secondary schools in terms of infrastructure. Even I that have gotten pictures of my universities and polytechnics have become ashamed to post the pictures. My heart is aching for Nigeria.

Is Thunder on holiday over these years? When will Thunder strike our looting politicians and their families?

6 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by hammer3: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
IF NNAMDI KANU CALL NIGERIA ZOO NOW, AFONJA AND FULANI GO DEY VEX.

GHANA BUYS GAS FROM NIGERIA.

DEM NO GET OIL.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by brownbib(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Simply the best on thread so far.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Uyigue12(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Was in this school for my pgd/msc I miss Ghana charlie

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Taway(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigeria died long time ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by NairaMaster1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Young042galaxy:
Haha �...
Who did we offend in Nigeria?
Is it actually a curse to be a Nigerian?
This have dwarfed all the so called elite universities in Nigeria altogether.
Nigeria is a dead giant of Africa.

Check webometric university ratings before you cry

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Focusmind: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
sassysure:

Please tell them. I like the way you dish it to them. Nigerians likes to glorify mediocrity a lot.

I read where you were arguing with someone about the popularity and development difference between SA and Nigeria.

The Nigeria guy said that more Nigerians have more American and overseas degrees than SA.

Mehn, I closed my eyes in shame. He didn't know the reason why most Nigerians go abroad to study is because of the hopelessness and the ramshackle institutions we have here.

Honestly, sentiments apart, defending Nigeria and Nigerians is one of the most herculean task ever.

Our leaders have failed us. If not for oil, I wonder where would have been.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Corporate2020: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
hammer3:
IF NNAMDI KANU CALL NIGERIA ZOO NW, SOME AFONJA AND FULANI GO DEY VEX.

GHANA BUYS GAS FROM NIGERIA.

DEM NO GET OIL.

Show us the universities built by your state governors. Or, is it Buhari that stops your state governors too from developing your state universities?
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by frankdGreat125: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
No Nigeria university near this Ghana varsity. very very organized with glamorous environment.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Multiplier7(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
You see, this is the difference between Nigeria and Ghana. Nigeria can allow good news from that country but you can never hear any good news come from their website concerning Nigeria.

That country is really sitting on gun powder because of propaganda. That's the reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by hammer3: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Corporate2020:

Show us the universities built by your state governors. Or, is it Buhari that stops your state governors too from developing your state universities?

WHICH STATE GOVERNOR BUILD UNIVERSITY OF GHANA?

ZOO ANIMAL!

WEN IT COMES TO COLLECTING RESOURCES BELONGING TO STATE AS BELONGING TO NIGERIA, U FORGET STATE GOVERNOR.

U HAVE GONE TO BORROW 23 BILLION, Y UR STATE GOVERNOR NO USE YOUR STATE RESOURCES?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) / 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.