Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,249 members, 7,910,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:26 AM

Karma Is A Bitch, Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Karma Is A Bitch, Please Help. (434 Views)

Is There Karma When I Chop And Clean Mouth / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma Is A Bitch, Please Help. by Zeal0000007(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pals when my immediate younger sister was age 12, I'm 2years older than her. I remember one occasion where the house was very dark she came in with this little girl like age 4 who usually plays around, she placed her on her tummy I was on the bed while both of them were on the ground. she never knew I was there, she made d little girl finger her and played on her breast I was shocked, she never knew I was there. immediate I opened the window she was shocked either and I reported her to my mom of blessed memory and she was dealt with.

Fast forwardly to now, she's married and just gotten admitted into university and has a child of 1yr 4months, she's now 27 while I'm 29. Thus she stays with me because I'm in the state where she's schooling, the same school I finished from and her home and husband is in the neighboring state, so she returns home every month end to meet her husband.

Currently she brought in a 15yrs old girl to come and stay with us look after the child while she goes to school, for me I have gotten a job offshore but have not started yet because of the pandemic since march.

Pals the terrible things this 15yrs old gal has been doing to this little child has been so abominable, do u know she has been defiling this my sister's baby boy which is my nephew, before we where suspecting. And it has happening many times.

Right now we don't know what to do, we've been thinking about sending her parking back to the village but it might be very difficult getting someone else, what is this life turning into or should we blame that on karma at the detriment of this little boy. please help pals.
Re: Karma Is A Bitch, Please Help. by callmeRichie(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
what goes up comes down!!!
Re: Karma Is A Bitch, Please Help. by Sierusvirus(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
What female maids do to male child, it’s something else
Re: Karma Is A Bitch, Please Help. by EricSmallz(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Karma dey Bleep up sometimes sha. The boy is innocent and as such should not suffer the wrongs of her mom. Karma no wise
Re: Karma Is A Bitch, Please Help. by yanabasee1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tell your sister to go and look for the child that she molested and ask for forgiveness.....
Re: Karma Is A Bitch, Please Help. by Crownstar01: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Zeal0000007:
Pals when my immediate younger sister was age 12, I'm 2years older than her. I remember one occasion where the house was very dark she came in with this little girl like age 4 who usually plays around, she placed her on her tummy I was on the bed while both of them were on the ground. she never knew I was there, she made d little girl finger her and played on her breast I was shocked, she never knew I was there. immediate I opened the window she was shocked either and I reported her to my mom of blessed memory and she was dealt with.

Fast forwardly to now, she's married and just gotten admitted into university and has a child of 1yr 4months, she's now 27 while I'm 29. Thus she stays with me because I'm in the state where she's schooling, the same school I finished from and her home and husband is in the neighboring state, so she returns home every month end to meet her husband.

Currently she brought in a 15yrs old girl to come and stay with us look after the child while she goes to school, for me I have gotten a job offshore but have not started yet because of the pandemic since march.

Pals the terrible things this 15yrs old gal has been doing to this little child has been so abominable, do u know she has been defiling this my sister's baby boy which is my nephew, before we where suspecting. And it has happening many times.

Right now we don't know what to do, we've been thinking about sending her parking back to the village but it might be very difficult getting someone else, what is this life turning into or should we blame that on karma at the detriment of this little boy. please help pals.
What goes around, comes around. Do not punish her. Just send her home.
Re: Karma Is A Bitch, Please Help. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
God help those of you raising kids. It's a herculean task raising kids. I congratulate those of u doing it. U guys are heroes.
Re: Karma Is A Bitch, Please Help. by paulolee(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
karma knows ur address even if u are homeless

(1) (Reply)

Millions Of Dollars Fall From Truck In America [video] / If One Break Up With One Gf Those It Make Sense To Retrieve Things You Hv Given / How Do You Gold Dig Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.