Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,188 members, 7,943,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification (15642 Views)

Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video / Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Find Out Why There Should Be No Form Of Criminality In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by glowingflame7: 5:37am On Jun 11, 2020
Sack yourselves
Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by mechanics(m): 5:42am On Jun 11, 2020
They should make sure that the original cards are reading in good time.
Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by optimusprime2(m): 5:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Those are the ones who voted in the current government...

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by eventsinmotion: 5:47am On Jun 11, 2020
NIMCs responsibility is to ensure all Nigerians are registered but NIMC make its success so cumbersome. So why is he telling Nigerians when he is part of the problem

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by AdaoraNK(f): 5:56am On Jun 11, 2020
The citizens that enrolled, have you given then thier ID after many years?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by AdaoraNK(f): 5:58am On Jun 11, 2020
hamid6249:
This is as a result of imvompetence from various part of government agencies that issues it out , na only voters card you fit get for naija without waiting for 10 years before it get ready

Because the politicians needs it for their survival
Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by chibrizzy: 6:07am On Jun 11, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/nimc-dg-over-100-million-nigerians-have-no-form-of-identification
. What's the need of registering when those of us who registered since 2015 after 5 Years is yet to get the I'd card

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by mannobi(m): 6:17am On Jun 11, 2020
Useless people. When they made the process extremely difficult for people. Imagine you have to go to the the registration centre as early as six am and as at 2pm you still haven't been attended to only for them to say they are closing by 2:30 with crowds waiting and the next day the same story you now expect people to come and waste their precious time on your laziness and inefficiency

8 Likes

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by OKTolu: 6:22am On Jun 11, 2020
The people that registered haven't receive their original plastic identity card since how many years back ?
And you're here telling us people do not register when the people at the helm of affairs are not doing their jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by ihyulee: 6:24am On Jun 11, 2020
miteolu:
Oga! Where is my Original National ID?
lol shey u don even see fake nt 2 talk of original i was told dat it takes upto 6 to 7 years b4 dey can do d plastic id card nd d day i register one baba came 2 colect his nd he has done his since 2012 so 4rm dat day i just 4get abt d day i will collect my plastic id card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by toprealman: 6:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Incompetent scammer, keep quiet!
Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by Shancca: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by Ezmans: 6:37am On Jun 11, 2020
emror4u:
Jokers!, what about people that registered since 19 kpirigim (2014), we are yet to see how the actual ID's look like talk more of touch it.
I was even told mine had expired, that i need to renew!!! Nonsense and ingredients
This man & his agency no de shame?

3 Likes

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by Benwallt(m): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2020
What about their faces and cultures?
Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by FlordFlorez(m): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2020
FG are among factors frustrating the process for their political gains. In the North, their are millions non-Nigerians. They get these people to vote for them. Most of them have already claimed Nigerian. This's a big problem in future or it have even started manifesting itself.

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by princealexndre(m): 6:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:
The politicians are already using it, to their advantage...........

2023 on their minds, another vote rigging bonanza..........
lol the usual way
pls I’m a Student but currently school is Closed. Right now I’m just at home doing nothing which Annoys me, even Mum is Always bugging me to Find something doing...pls sir/ma if you have any Job for me I will be Indeed Grateful. My potential skill is Computer Hardware/software Repairs, pls I don’t mind Any job at all as Long as I can make a Living on it and it’s within Lagos.. thank you
Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by Angelfrost(m): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2020
How can it happen when all you people have done for decades is budget funds for registration and capturing, which end up being embezzled...

There's absolutely no transparency in any sector of this nation... Not a single one!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by Openbusiness: 6:53am On Jun 11, 2020
Borrowhari government is a scam. Imagine a National ID card that people have to PAY to renew. Why will a national ID card be renewable? In America they give you SSN once and it is for life, nothing like renewal. But Borrowhari government is a government of the cows for the cows by the cows, so i'm not surprised again.

3 Likes

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2020
so that means over hundred million Nigerians are not Nigerians ? ......

haha! Jesu ...ayemi temi! ...Nigerians we tink say we sabi somting ,we are aaa mumu man !

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by Genea(f): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2020
domido:
Is it the identity of the ones who expire or the ones who have registered but up till now have no ID card to show?
Are you minding this incompetent organisation. I registered for National ID card since 2014, yes it's still unavailable.

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2020
In Nigeria, simple things turn to rocket science.

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by LeeSantos(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Wetin we won use am do before?
Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by 4four(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Why wouldn't such large chunk from your citizens do not ve any form of identification, when Nigeria is the only country that her citizens have to pay for registration of national identity card, sometimes I wonder why we do pay tax in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by Ykc2(m): 7:02am On Jun 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin i laugh when people Nigeria is a rich country,how many nigeria can afford nigerian passport,
Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by jagabanjhn(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2020
Out technological backdrop is making the figure rise daily.
Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by SmartchildTutor: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2020
Half of that figure enrolled for the National ID card about five years ago and NIMC hasn't printed the card till today.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by Bizibi(m): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2020
Just tell the government you need money,stop beating about in the the. Bush.sinzu men

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by Fheelzz(m): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2020
Even the one wey don register no be paper dem dey carry about as nin

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by Tbasicme: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2020
That agency needs to be scrapped and their mandate given to banks. In banks you can apply for MasterCard and get it in less than 2weeks. If NIMC is complaining of fund for production of the permanent card they can outsource it to banks and charge small money for it. This is a product of a failed system

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification by Gsentme(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Foolish people.. I registered since 2014 till now i have not gotten mine. Scamdemic shit hole

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable / Hoodlum Killed, ASP Shot In Ebonyi Gun Duel / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.