Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,051 members, 7,946,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Dangers Of Seeking Fame - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangers Of Seeking Fame (224 Views)

Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Seeking Fame by Missyajoke(f): 1:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Good morning everyone I'll like us to ponder on this. If you ask most people what's their aim you'll hear I want to be rich and famous. According to Yoruba " isale oro legbin". Why don't you wait on God who makes everything beautiful at his own time. Those demonic Priests and Prophets won't tell you the repercussions. Yoruba adage says " eniti OMA ba esu jeun sibi re a gun" are you ready to dine with the devil remember the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy. After getting riches and fame you crave for from the devil, hope you'll buy peace of mind. Some people will call me old school, all in the name of riches and fame some losts their friends and family and later if they can't keep up with the sacrifice they end up dieing or having mental issues. The reasons most people are trapped is that the priest will tell them if don't do this or that they'll either die or run mad, it's a lie you can run to God he'll deliver before getting fully involved in rituals. Why sell your soul to Devil so he'll give you fame and money " TURN BACK" there's still chance for you, don't be deceived by friends and family. Ehhh Yoruba adage says " aja tio sonu ki gbo fere olode".Don't compare yourself to anyone at God's appointed time you'll be successful don't put yourself in danger. Don't waste your glory, don't destroy yourself.

Warning to those who wants to get rich quick.
Jesus Loves You, No matter what you're passing through don't let anyone discourage you.

Love yourself.
Good morning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Moon Eclipse Nobody Noticed / Someone Told Me 'he'll Cope In Hell'. I Was Terrified. / Why You Should Not Go To People For Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.