Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,641 members, 7,908,654 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why You Should Not Go To People For Prayer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Not Go To People For Prayer. (220 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Go To People For Prayer. by cherishmichael: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2020
Why do you need some one to pray for you, when it is written at (matthew 6:9-15) you can pray on your own, and jehovah will answer, you dont need higher leaders in the church to pray for you, taste it now and see that jehovah is good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The False Christs / Cnn Has Been The Greatest Promoter Of My Ministry. Dr Pastor Stella Immanuel / Kano Blasphemy And Sharia; Listen To An Erudite Scholar Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.