Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police (73507 Views)

Man Impersonating Ahmed Musa In Kano Arrested By Police (Photo) / 950 Suspected Political Thugs In Kano Arrested By Police / Kidnappers Who Collect Recharge Cards As Ransom In Kano Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by ekwerendi(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Denique:
Hi guys!
I have a rape case at hand and I really don't know how to go about it.
A young girl at my shawarma spot told me she was raped by a 42yr old man and the incident yielded a child...a child he doesn't take care of!

According to her, he brings a paltry N700 which is not everyday. She said the man's mum threatened to make her dumb if she goes to human rights.

I plan to tell a popular Lady in the area whom I also relate well with about it, so she can meet with the father of the girl who also owns a shop in the plaza.

Her parents asked her to let go since she has a child by the man. Their reason is so that, the child does not grow up to be tagged a rapist child.

People in the neighborhood call her demeaning names cos they all think she slept around and that resulted in the pregnancy.

It was also this same man that deflowered her. He admitted raping her to her parents and he is still friends with her uncle. The only thing the uncle is suggesting is changing the boy's surname to hers since he has refused to support her with 15k on a monthly basis.

I am also being careful as I am new in the area.

All these came up when she kept coming to buy shawarma on credit citing she hadn't eaten...her father sometimes gives her N150 to eat and feed the child also. He didn't give her the day before yesterday but gave her yesterday to take the boy to the health centre. cry

I wept yesterday when I saw how she beat up the child like an adult...clocked a year old this March while she's just 24. Neighbours abused and hit her for beating him. I understand her pains but couldn't do anything.

I feel so sad right now.

Should I tell the woman in the plaza as her father listens to her?

Pls note that the man has also raped another girl. The victim's elder brother only beat the abuser up and that was it...

This is a story I will love to followup
contact me via 08064126691

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
cococandy:
Cc safarigirl

When people say many Nigerian women have experienced rape, this is how come. It doesn’t mean that if 50 percent of the women have been raped, then 50 percent of the men must be rapists.
It’s because the rapists amongst them are career rapists and they are usually at it until they are caught it or they get old weak.

There was this old man I learned that got sent to jail a while ago for rape. Learned he had been doing it to kids in the neighborhood for years and their parents were covering it up for shame and to not soil the children’s names (imagine). Because people would judge the kids and their parents rather than the rapist man.

Only one when it came to one woman’s child did she raise alarm and he was arrested. He had been at it for years. Years!. Now the do the math.
A lot of men on this site, react to such claims, as if they themselves are rapists. They are quick to defend, without understanding the whole idea.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Emperor4tune(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
I laugh in swahili,na who say dickson no get power imagine where aboki will spend the rest of his years,my fellow nairalanders with dickson abeg guide it well & be wise,say NO TO RAPE

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Denique(f): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
ekwerendi:

This is a story I will love to followup
contact me via 08064126691

Okay I will...thanks.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Reucy(f): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Denique:
Hi guys!
A young girl at my shawarma spot told me she was raped by a 42yr old man and the incident yielded a child...a child he doesn't take care of!

According to her, he brings a paltry N700 which is not everyday. She said the man's mum threatened to make her dumb if she goes to human rights.

I plan to tell a popular Lady in the area whom I also relate well with about it, so she can meet with the father of the girl who also owns a shop in the plaza.

Her parents asked her to let go since she has a child by the man. Their reason is so that, the child does not grow up to be tagged a rapist child.

People in the neighborhood call her demeaning names cos they all think she slept around and that resulted in the pregnancy.

It was also this same man that deflowered her. He admitted raping her to her parents and he is still friends with her uncle. The only thing the uncle is suggesting is changing the boy's surname to hers since he has refused to support her with 15k on a monthly basis.

All these came up when she kept coming to buy shawarma on credit citing she hadn't eaten...her father sometimes gives her N150 to eat and feed the child also. He didn't give her the day before yesterday but gave her yesterday to take the boy to the health centre. cry

I wept yesterday when I saw how she beat up the child like an adult...clocked a year old this March while she's just 24. Neighbours abused and hit her for beating him. I understand her pains but couldn't do anything.

I feel so sad right now.

Pls note that the man has also raped another girl. The victim's elder brother only beat the abuser up and that was it...

What's your location?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Denique(f): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Reucy:

What's your location?

Lagos...kosofe axis

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by grandstar(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Denique:
Hi guys!

I feel so sad right now.

How will she prove she was raped? It's a wild goose chase. You think the man will confess? It happened a long time ago.

I may be mistaken though. From the little you've said, the family does not have a united front. They seem undecided. You need conviction from all parties to achieve something.

My sister in law used to work for the office of the public defender. I believe she can help.
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by daviesmania(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
When u have Alfa as surname, anything can happen!
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Denique(f): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
grandstar:

How will she prove she was raped? It's a wild goose chase. You think the man will confess? It happened a long time ago.

I may be mistaken though. From the little you've said, the family does not have a united front. They seem undecided. You need conviction from all parties to achieve something.

My sister in law used to work for the office of the public defender. I believe she can help.

Exactly...how her uncle still remained friends with him after he admitted to the crime is baffling to say the least!

I will update the thread once I'm done speaking with the woman in order to know what next to do.
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by fortune1968: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
It is an indictment of the Nigerian police for the rapist to get to that number on his victims list before getting caught . It shows that our police lacks enough intelligence to track down criminals .

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Bossman25(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
[
Abii my brother, them talk say if u no fit hold body, make u use am ooooo!

quote author=Vyzz post=90546036] grin

I don dey tell government to make olosho available and affordable for my niggas all over the country to curtail these rape case

E Don tire me [/quote]
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by AmadorSays: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
40 in one year This one has no iota of self control, he should be locked up permanently angry
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Denique(f): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

Thread carefully. Shawarma on credit! Hmmm! I suspect the girl might be lying. Ask people who have lived in the area about her. Maybe minding your own business in this case will help

My brother, you could be right...the woman said it's not true, that she owes her a lot of money she had to write off too!

She says she's doing this to get close to me for the sake of goodies and that she might end up pitching me against her father. She asked I be very careful and avoid her.

This ensued a moment ago!

Don't know who or what to believe anymore as I was sincerely doing this from a place of love...I was sleepless last night. Pheew!
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by bizzibodi(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wogif birth to that kind animal he look like a skunk.
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by brainhgeek(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
He should be used to appease the gods of kaduna. Maybe killings will stop
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Chizman042: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Fear North...... The way rape cases is going on there makes me think weather their onto one obligation
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by PrinceMon101(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
this man should be castrated jare 40 women? that's just the ones known to public ohhh
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by SeniorGee(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
See as em head dey like pr**k cap!!!
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by ezegenigbonine: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
If na IBO do this na person no go hear world
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by abbadavid: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIorllZE12M

10 years old girl Rape experience
Pls keep shearing
Thank you
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Mryacks: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ugly looking demon...
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by KingSuge: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
bye bye. beans and gari go be your food.
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by TheSparrow: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by AlphikkaTech: 1:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Denique:

My brother, you could be right...the woman said it's not true, that she owes her a lot of money she had to write off too!

She says she's doing this to get close to me for the sake of goodies and that she might end up pitching me against her father. She asked I be very careful and avoid her.

This ensued a moment ago!

Don't know who or what to believe anymore as I was sincerely doing this from a place of love...I was sleepless last night. Pheew!

See!!! I told you. Why would a hungry girl want shawarma instead of real food. Some people are very smart or possessed to Know people with good hearts who can be manipulated easily.

Be strict with that girl and if you are too soft to be strict, stop her from coming to your shop.

She is a wayward girl, a very very very bad girl. Her waywardness must be 80+/100.

Don't let your good heart put you in trouble. Do good with sense. Don't let the good you do put you in a mess. Advising from a bad experience.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Bioles1187(m): 3:32am On Jun 12, 2020
BeauBragner:

Don't have access to my mail.
Is it the girl on bumshut u want??
yes boss.,..
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by BeauBragner: 4:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Bioles1187:
yes boss.,..

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:37am On Jun 12, 2020
He is a cock
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Denique(f): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

See!!! I told you. Why would a hungry girl want shawarma instead of real food. Some people are very smart or possessed to Know people with good hearts who can be manipulated easily.

Be strict with that girl and if you are too soft to be strict, stop her from coming to your shop.

She is a wayward girl, a very very very bad girl. Her waywardness must be 80+/100.

Don't let your good heart put you in trouble. Do good with sense. Don't let the good you do put you in a mess. Advising from a bad experience.

I may not be the best human on earth but one thing I can't bear is to see a hungry fellow... I guess she knew I fell for her gimmicks cos I actually wrote off some of her shawarma bill after the story...it would have been more than she currently owes me.

She still came to me yesterday when I got to the shop after creating the thread to not mention her name as the woman would beat her...why would a neighbour beat you for such an issue, so I declined to grant the request!

The woman in question also said the exact thing you said...

"Shawarma na food? It's for people who have eaten and just feel like snacking on something...like a craving." She then told me she can never sell drink nor biscuits on credit because they are not food, save for bread or our normal Nigerian food stuff.

She also advised me yesterday to let go of the money as I won't get a dime from her and avoid her also before she causes enmity between I and her father. She claims the father buys even sanitary for her from her shop, so it's not hearsay. Like, she was laughing so hard when I told her how far I had gone with the issue...a lot of people on here dropped their contacts and all...

Thought about it when I got back last night and I'll do just that and move on.

I have been so worried since this week...it hurts to know I cried over a lie. I cried!!
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2020
hoot
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Muroko(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2020
With his small head he lined 40 legs in vertical order wow am sure this guy has the world record for rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.