Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,190 members, 7,887,448 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:01 AM

Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police (73528 Views)

Man Impersonating Ahmed Musa In Kano Arrested By Police (Photo) / 950 Suspected Political Thugs In Kano Arrested By Police / Kidnappers Who Collect Recharge Cards As Ransom In Kano Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by supersdo520: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2020
According to Turkish official news agency Anadolu, Turkish citizen Metin Topuz, who served as the liaison officer of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration in Istanbul, was found guilty of "assistance to armed terrorist organizations" and sentenced to eight years and nine months in prison. This ruling may reignite tensions between Ankara and Washington.
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Rawhumper(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
My lady,you did the most honourable thing,dont relent even if she lied to you.

Owing to the fact she is with child,you can refer her to any NGO you know.

But never you stop helping her,u can even set a small business like selling of pepper and tomatoes around your sharwama so that she can have something doing.
I bet your biz will be blessed the more.

I have been duped in the past when i was in Lagos,i only learnt my lesson but it doesnt stop to help when i can.

I have met a pregnant girl that ran away in my house before,never knew her before.
I gave her food and some money,thats how life and the society should be.

At least we should not be all bad in every aspect of life.

quote author=Denique post=90546684]Hi guys!
I have a rape case at hand and I really don't know how to go about it.
A young girl at my shawarma spot told me she was raped by a 42yr old man and the incident yielded a child...a child he doesn't take care of!

According to her, he brings a paltry N700 which is not everyday. She said the man's mum threatened to make her dumb if she goes to human rights.

I plan to tell a popular Lady in the area whom I also relate well with about it, so she can meet with the father of the girl who also owns a shop in the plaza.

Her parents asked her to let go since she has a child by the man. Their reason is so that, the child does not grow up to be tagged a rapist child.

People in the neighborhood call her demeaning names cos they all think she slept around and that resulted in the pregnancy.

It was also this same man that deflowered her. He admitted raping her to her parents and he is still friends with her uncle. The only thing the uncle is suggesting is changing the boy's surname to hers since he has refused to support her with 15k on a monthly basis.

I am also being careful as I am new in the area.

All these came up when she kept coming to buy shawarma on credit citing she hadn't eaten...her father sometimes gives her N150 to eat and feed the child also. He didn't give her the day before yesterday but gave her yesterday to take the boy to the health centre. cry

I wept yesterday when I saw how she beat up the child like an adult...clocked a year old this March while she's just 24. Neighbours abused and hit her for beating him. I understand her pains but couldn't do anything.

I feel so sad right now.

Should I tell the woman in the plaza as her father listens to her?

Pls note that the man has also raped another girl. The victim's elder brother only beat the abuser up and that was it...

Modified:
I just confided in the said woman and she told me to drop it as nothing of such was told to anyone.

Her words...

She was impregnated by her father's apprentice not the alleged 42yr old man she mentioned to me. She also said she lies to get stuff from people and that she has let go of all the monies she owes her as she can't pay. She sold the lies to me knowing that I am new in the area...she currently owes me 2k worth of shawarma that I was ready to write off but not anymore after this. In fact, I don't care about the money anymore...like I am so emotional right now cos she came to tell me she hadn't eaten today and I believed her...told her to check back to see what I can do.

I don't know who or what to believe anymore...

Creating a thread to seek justice on her behalf...

Had to do this to update y'all so you don't think I backed down from helping her. I would only suggest to her to go to a nearby human rights in Lagos to seek justice if she knows her story is true. Don't want to be caught up in a web of lies and deceits...

Thanks to everyone who reached out and was willing to help. [/quote]
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Life imprisonment.. I hate what I don't like...
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by JBoss25(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
safarigirl:
So, one man could rape up to 40 women in one town, but Nairaland rape apologists swore that Port Harcourt boy couldn't rape 24 women in PH, because no man can rape that many women and get away with it.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.