Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,194 members, 7,925,711 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:04 PM

June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day (16526 Views)

June 12: Tinubu To Address Nigerians At 7am On Wednesday / President Muhammadu Buhari To Make A National Broadcast At 7am / June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by Gabapentin: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Godfullsam:
Ok

lol

you know that fear you felt when you read my earlier posts on your threads?

that fear will always haunt you whenever your tribalistic posts appear anywhere on this forum

I will devote the little time I spend on this website, to tracking you down when you display your tribalistic and animalistic tendencies

you will see that you are not the only one that can be crazy online
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by jagabanjhn(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hope there would be a good speech this time around.
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by Juell(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
LudaChriz:

Very more like "what are they going to play to us"
grin
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by anubabab: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W427bmUWQk4

Watch this video before 7:00 pm
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by emipan(f): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
MrBanner:

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala Mukina2 Dominique

Clap your hands for yourself. Why not also call your father and forefathers and ancestors?
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by Markachi666(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Favoritedealer:
Poor soul,he actually thinks we care
grin
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by adenigga(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
TransflectTP:
Noted

We will watch and listen if there is light.

3 Likes

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by pasol4real(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
People still dey watch TV? Apart from football nothing else for me....movies on my laptop. Dat time I still dey sleep sf.

If the speech come out before the video make dem hold Femi Adesina o

Thanks Major General 'Mumummadu' Buhari, slave master of the west, tyrant of the east, sponspor of boko haram, miyetti allah Godfather, fulani herdsmen caretaker, looter of treasury, borrower of our children future, grandfeeder of school pupils, greatest yahoo boy ever, chairman: Owners of Nigeria association. We thank you in advance sir, and also thanks for nominating NOI (Delta State Amaka) for that post. The boys from the south loyal sir.
Oga delta na state
Tell us her tribe n language
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by History555: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
So buhari expects me to wake up at 7a.m to listen to him when he will be sleeping on his bed at the same time in aso rock.

NO WAY

When he wakes up to watch his broadcast that when i wake up to watch too.

1 Like

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by Godfullsam(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gabapentin:

lol

you know that fear you felt when you read my earlier posts on your threads?

that fear will always haunt you whenever your tribalistic posts appear anywhere on this forum

I will devote the little time I spend on this website, to tracking you down when you display your tribalistic and animalistic tendencies

you will see that you are not the only one that can be crazy online

You are an idiot.

That is the best way to describe you.

I hope seun will pay you for wasting your time and trolling people here .

You better go and get a job.

Your situation is irredeemable. You have changed several monicas yet you couldn't change your hate-filled character and myopic perceptions towards life.

This your new account is less than a day but your old wayward and useless character is already manifesting..

Shame on you!
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by technoguy: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
SuicideInMyMind:
Till then

But, my moniker on my mind. Time is really ticking
Farewell bro. Extend my greetings to grandpa
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by eneyoduke(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
No insurance because it may either be cancel or reassigned to SGF as the active VP

1 Like

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by gaskiyamagana: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joshmodest:
I used to think Jonathan was the most hated President till buhari came in...
Do you bliv someone told me in a beer parlour yesterday that buhari( who he belives is jubril ) has corona virus and has been flown out and when I made refrence to the broadcasts he said "na recording no be live , if u watch him mouth no follow the thing him dey talk " like grin
The hate is realllllll !!!
BTW I can't waste my 1 litre to listen to the BS gambari would write !
Wailing continues.
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by SmartPolician: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Favoritedealer:
Poor soul,he actually thinks we care

Huncle, he doesn't care either
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by chrisxxx(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
People still dey watch TV? Apart from football nothing else for me....movies on my laptop. Dat time I still dey sleep sf.

If the speech come out before the video make dem hold Femi Adesina o

Thanks Major General 'Mumummadu' Buhari, slave master of the west, tyrant of the east, sponspor of boko haram, miyetti allah Godfather, fulani herdsmen caretaker, looter of treasury, borrower of our children future, grandfeeder of school pupils, greatest yahoo boy ever, chairman: Owners of Nigeria association. We thank you in advance sir, and also thanks for nominating NOI (Delta State Amaka) for that post. The boys from the south loyal sir.
You Sabi the guy

1 Like

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by BABANGBALI: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Another waste of air time. Who him broadcast epp?

1 Like

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by Nwachacho: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
I will use that time to masturbate
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by Pwetty2(f): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
About what exactly

1 Like

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by bizhop01: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
I'm tire of buhari empty speech

1 Like

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by Enoch07: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juell:

More like "what's baba gat to read to us?"
Lol we don see buhari finish

1 Like

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by Longman8: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Broadcast wey don already start this night

1 Like

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by Mryacks: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
naptu2:
tolu ogunlesi @toluogunlesi

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1271111410270044161

"Fellow Nigerians"...........
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by Dmano: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
How many people will see light tomorrow? The argument about what he want to say does not count here

1 Like

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
pasol4real:

Oga delta na state
Tell us her tribe n language

bros no follow play that play, you no knw delta state reach me
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by Galactico4ever(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

bros no follow play that play, you no knw delta state reach me
Warri boy like wey no sabi anything.Abeg shift joor make i see road?
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by ajimotoke(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
We already know its has been recorded, just tell us it will be played on June 12 grin grin

1 Like

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by DurodolaTJ(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
*Do you need help with submitting a winning application for some financing opportunities to kick-start your business Idea?*

*Guide on Starting an Investment/business Ideas*

*Do you need guide on writng a successful/winning business plan?*

*Tips on making Social Media work for you*

Join us Now!!!

*As we take you through a 3-days Intensive and Interactive Online Class on the above Subject Matter.*

*Class starts:*

*Friday 12th June, 2020*

Venue:Whatsapp Group Chat
https:///3fc5W3R

*Time: 7:30pm Daily.*

*Knowledge is Power.*

_Spread the News_
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Please who knows if banks will work tomorrow in Lagos since it's democracy day
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by ppajy: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Let him announce about the lockdown and when business is going to resume back fully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture / Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament / Court Orders Uzodinma To Reinstate Sacked Imo LG Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.