Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,190 members, 7,925,699 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day (16525 Views)

June 12: Tinubu To Address Nigerians At 7am On Wednesday / President Muhammadu Buhari To Make A National Broadcast At 7am / June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by dikeigbo2(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

your name says it all
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by nwasteve(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Audio or video
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by cuteboy2: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wake up at 7am on public holiday to listen to recorded bubu blabbing his usual trash? Never!!!

I'd rather suffer the punishment of watching a blank wall for 3 days straight than listen to him

1 Like

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by eagleu: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Another criminal prerecorded broadcast from a questionable character.

Hold a news conference where people can see you flesh and blood, and answer questions directly from journalists, you no gree. Fake president.

1 Like

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by feedthenation(m): 12:30am On Jun 12, 2020
Another pre-recorded broadcast

PMB has really disappointed lots of people.

1 Like

Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by Godfullsam(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2020
Gabapentin:

lol

you know that fear you felt when you read my earlier posts on your threads?

that fear will always haunt you whenever your tribalistic posts appear anywhere on this forum

I will devote the little time I spend on this website, to tracking you down when you display your tribalistic and animalistic tendencies

you will see that you are not the only one that can be crazy online

Hay, I just made some comments on two threads this morning.

Go and search for my comments and quotes me as usual.
Don't be tired oh! Your reward will come swiftly

If you run out of data, you can resort to your usual online begging stuff.

Happy searching...
Re: June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day by Ayobami7(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2020
okay oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu / Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? / N40,000 In 2015 Equivalent To N500,000 Now - Dagogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.