Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,434 members, 7,917,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Is This Such An Issue In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Such An Issue In A Relationship? (1466 Views)

Can This Be An Issue In Marriage? / Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? / Is Age Barrier An Issue In Marital Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Such An Issue In A Relationship? by aminalib(f): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2011
mobo i see u gat some new assss implants,
Re: Why Is This Such An Issue In A Relationship? by mcnikes(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2011
The guy just feels insecure which is totally normal. But she has to be able to convince him that no matter how much she earns, she'd still respect him. Me personally don't have a problem with my wife making more money than i do, as long as she knows her boundaries.
I think parents should try as much as they can to make all the money they can so as to ensure that their kids get the best. Poverty and lack is a road a wise parent wouldn't want his kids to travel on. So who cares if its the woman thats making all the money.
Re: Why Is This Such An Issue In A Relationship? by kpolli(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2011
madam better go on ur trip n let ur husband be rolling on the floor, he is just a kill joy
Re: Why Is This Such An Issue In A Relationship? by Ogboju(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2011
It's a thing of the mind. Most men have got EGO, and most them Ladies who's making the big box would want to call the shots at home cos of that. A man with EGO wont condole that. He always prefer it if he earned more money and instead of the wife. Be in charge at home and his wife still submissive to him. THE LOVE OF MONEY? No b small thing.
Re: Why Is This Such An Issue In A Relationship? by deniyor: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2011
What's the big deal in a woman earning more than a man? Abeg pls.
I am a bit traditional myself, in that I believe there are different roles for the man and the woman. As long as she doesn't neglect her roles, she can make all she wants. I will just be proud of her.
Re: Why Is This Such An Issue In A Relationship? by anunaki(f): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2011
even in the animal kingdom the male dominates and protects its nest.Due to ego some men have issues having a very strong and successful woman.They feel as if their natural role as a breadwinner and protecter is robbed.Some women misuse this power though by commanding and intimidating their husbands with disrespect, i guess if both partners respect eachothers role and boundaries issues will not arise, (*-*)

(1) (2) (Reply)

-- / Answer This / How Long Does Heartbreak Last. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.