Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Abiyenews Boardcast: Lady Who Called Out About-to-wed Schoolmate For Rape Dragge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abiyenews Boardcast: Lady Who Called Out About-to-wed Schoolmate For Rape Dragge (238 Views)

A True Life Story Of Me, How I Run For My Life From My Angry Schoolmate / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abiyenews Boardcast: Lady Who Called Out About-to-wed Schoolmate For Rape Dragge by Abiyenews(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
The lady who called out her about-to-wed schoolmate for rape has been dragged to court over the allegation.

The accuser identified as Ebele Muogbo a.k.a Lighthouse Beacon was accused of making same allegation in 2015 and 2017 in spite of allegedly engaging in consensual sex with Femi Oloidi who is now a lecturer at University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

The petition filed against Muogbo and her friend identified as Mark Anthony Osuchukwu reads;

Source: Read more trending updates News here: https://abiyenews.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Mcafee Removal Tool Not Working / What's The Most Embarrasing Thing That Has Happened To You? / Electricity: Prove Nigeria Can Generate Light 24/7 (itakpe Visit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.