Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,854 members, 7,922,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:23 PM

A True Life Story Of Me, How I Run For My Life From My Angry Schoolmate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A True Life Story Of Me, How I Run For My Life From My Angry Schoolmate (215 Views)

What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / Abiyenews Boardcast: Lady Who Called Out About-to-wed Schoolmate For Rape Dragge / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Life Story Of Me, How I Run For My Life From My Angry Schoolmate by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 22, 2022
Due to what happen to deborah samuel that was killed by angry muslims youth, i have a story to share about my formal institution, normal my own is somehow different frm debby issue. Ok nw let go. Am the general course rep for my session last year at adeshina college of edu kwara state. Till i the end of the semester u knw as a course rep u have alot of challenges u gonna face infact self as a leader u have to bear it becos not everybody we love u with what u are doing due to am a very funny guy a comedian so i gain 65% heart of my collegues in school, when we are in lv2 1st semester something happen, normal we do have alot issue but i do settle it but d issue this time around it so heavy to deal wit. Am on the school whatsap group as an admin, there are some matters they are settle abt the school stuff as am listen to the VN of my learn mate dey don't follow the rules and reg of the whatsapp group becos they are using yoruba lang which is nt allow in d group, so i have to address them.follow 4 Cpart drop soon
Re: A True Life Story Of Me, How I Run For My Life From My Angry Schoolmate by doggedfighter(f): 8:47pm On May 22, 2022
buddyafrica:
Due to what happen to deborah samuel that was killed by angry muslims youth, i have a story to share about my formal institution, normal my own is somehow different frm debby issue. Ok nw let go. Am the general course rep for my session last year at adeshina college of edu kwara state. Till i the end of the semester u knw as a course rep u have alot of challenges u gonna face infact self as a leader u have to bear it becos not everybody we love u with what u are doing due to am a very funny guy a comedian so i gain 65% heart of my collegues in school, when we are in lv2 1st semester something happen, normal we do have alot issue but i do settle it but d issue this time around it so heavy to deal wit. Am on the school whatsap group as an admin, there are some matters they are settle abt the school stuff as am listen to the VN of my learn mate dey don't follow the rules and reg of the whatsapp group becos they are using yoruba lang which is nt allow in d group, so i have to address them.follow 4 Cpart drop soon

buddyafrica, did you say you are a student and a class rep at that?

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story Of Me, How I Run For My Life From My Angry Schoolmate by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 22, 2022
Am busy with the part b it a full long story which make me dropout willing frm the college.
Re: A True Life Story Of Me, How I Run For My Life From My Angry Schoolmate by Stallionhorse: 9:19pm On May 22, 2022
No need to continue the story face your studies and why your patents sent you to school.. We don't give a fuvvvk about anything you have to say..
Re: A True Life Story Of Me, How I Run For My Life From My Angry Schoolmate by zeuss: 9:24pm On May 22, 2022
let's hear it.
Re: A True Life Story Of Me, How I Run For My Life From My Angry Schoolmate by headbasher96(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2022
Oga u have succesfully confused me with english pls the problem u have with english is bigger thn the one u have in school oga rest

(1) (Reply)

Usa Tokunbo Scooter Automatic Motorcycle For Easy Movement &saving Costs / Learn How To Use Facebook, Instagram And SMS Marketing Make Money In Nigeria / Feminism A Movement Born Out Of Selfishness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.