Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,652 members, 7,926,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Is Wrong With SE Governors? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With SE Governors? (2677 Views)

You Lack Legitimacy To Negotiate For Kanu’s Release – Ekpa To SE Governors / Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu / Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Anambralstson: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2020
You come online to celebrate fabricated IGR, without tangible projects, I was expecting you guys to be bombeding us with projects being executed in your region everyday since you make huge IGR, instead of on disturbing us with Yami Kale lies.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by gwafaeziokwu: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2020
Slash1234:
what is wrong with SE governors? Uzor Kalu stoleN7.6B, TA Orji and son stole N150B; Rochas stole N7.6B...? We will turn around to blame the Hausas, Fulanis, Tinubu’s etc? They are comfortable with the Lootings by their Political leaders in the SE and not interested on how they spend the public funds. Their problem is how Tinubu is developing the SW and how El Rufai and other northern are industrializing their region with infrastructures.

There are bigger thieves in your domain. How many of you protested when Ibikunle Amosun stole N4bn Anchor Borrowers’ Fund meant for Ogun farmers. Money that was made available to the Amosun-led government in 2017 by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide jobs for the residents through the mass production of rice.

Oga governor built fake rice pyramid, called the press snapped pictures and pocketed to whole cash. Anambra state was chosen by CBN from such programme and it was more than successful. Willie Obiano not only engaged rice farmers he also attracted more rice investors in Anambra state. Today Anambra is counted among the biggest rice producers in Nigeria.

I gave just one example, tell me who needed to be lynched Amosun or Obiano?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Bikoko: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2020
I've seen Igbos condemn the incompetence of its leaders case in Abia state in particular, on many occasions. Have the yorroobas ever held their own leaders accountable? the likes of Amosun, Kashamu, Obasa- Tinubu's boy), Tinubu himself and several others nko? are they saints? seriously you yoorogba pigs need to be recolonized again, the way you guys reason befuddles the mind.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Sammy07: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2020
Anambralstson:
You come online to celebrate fabricated IGR, without tangible projects, I was expecting you guys to be bombeding us with projects being executed in your region everyday since you make huge IGR, instead of on disturbing us with Yami Kale lies.

Probably, CBN were also lying about the bank data you release the other time?
Since its Igbo man that headed cbn

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Anambralstson: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

There are bigger thieves in your domain. How many of you protested when Ibikunle Amosun stole N4bn Anchor Borrowers’ Fund meant for Ogun farmers. Money that was made available to the Amosun-led government in 2017 by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide jobs for the residents through the mass production of rice.

Oga governor built fake rice pyramid, called the press snapped pictures and pocketed to whole cash. Anambra state was chosen by CBN from such programme and it was more than successful. Willie Obiano not only engaged rice farmers he also attracted more rice investors in Anambra state. Today Anambra is counted among the biggest rice producers in Nigeria.

I gave just one example, tell me who needed to be lynched Amosun or Obiano?
This is the Rice mill the crook claimed Ogun was second rice producing state in Nigeria .

After devil fear west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Sammy07: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2020
Bikoko:
I've seen Igbos condemn the incompetence of its leaders case in Abia state in particular, on many occasions. Have the yorroobas ever held their own leaders accountable? the likes of Amosun, Kashamu, Obasa- Tinubu's boy), Tinubu himself and several others nko? are they saints? seriously you yoorogba pigs need to be recolonized again, the way you guys reason befuddles the mind.

For your info, Yorubas are the only outspoken tribe against anything harassment, corruption, nepotism.

Since milliary regime, how many south easterners guys fought the government

Even this present regime, how many Ibo guys speak against Buhari like how westerners do?

How many articles and publications has eastern guys wrote about Buhari like the west?

Same as Jonathan regime, Obasanjo regime

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Sammy07: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2020
Anambralstson:
You celebrate crooks, Oyo governor is just about to build her secretariat after how many of using old dilapidated structures, the Abia you condemned their leaders online built better edifice for their civil servants

What's is your leading doing? You only celebrate media propaganda

Oyo governor isn't building any secretariat.
All the local governments in Oyo state contributed money to build local government head office.
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by gwafaeziokwu: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2020
Sammy07:

For your info, Yorubas are the only outspoken tribe against anything harassment, corruption, nepotism.

Sanusi was right, Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria. Below is a detailed democracy struggle by Olusegun Osoba. I will highlight only but a few you should go ahead and read up in other not to sound ignorant again in the future.

How Nadeco was formed - Osoba

Osoba recalled: “As we mobilised against the regime, there were several formal and informal groups formed by people working for the actualisation of the June 12 mandate. I was in a small group with Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Chief John Oyegun and Dr Doyin Okupe.

“But the Abacha security goons were monitoring the activities of the pro-democracy and civil rights groups all over the country, particularly in the South-West.

“The turning point for Abiola was the inauguration of President Nelson Mandela in South Africa on May 10, 1994, which Abiola attended. He had reportedly received an equivalent of a hero’s welcome at the ceremony to the chagrin and embarrassment of the official Nigerian delegation led by General Abacha himself.

“The major organisation that emerged in this period which helped to shape the anti-military and pro-democracy movement was the National Democratic Coalition (NADECO). NADECO was roughly a product of another organisation which existed before the June 12 crisis.

“This was the Committee for Unity and Understanding (CUU). The overriding motive of CUU was the campaign for power shift from the North to the South. It was started not long after the Babangida transition-to-civil-rule programme started. Founders and key members of the CUU included Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu, Chief Sam Mbakwe, Mr Ayo Opadokun, Chief Edward Kobani, Chief Lulu Briggs, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Alhaji Abdulazeez Ude, Ambassador Tanko Yusuf and General Theophilus Danjuma.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Sammy07: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Sanusi was right, Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria. Below is a detailed democracy struggle by Olusegun Osoba. I will highlight only but a few you should go ahead and read up in other not to sound ignorant again in the future.

[b]Osoba recalled: “As we mobilised against the regime, there were several formal and informal groups formed by people working for the actualisation of the June 12 mandate. I was in a small group with Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Chief John Oyegun and Dr Doyin Okupe.

“But the Abacha security goons were monitoring the activities of the pro-democracy and civil rights groups all over the country, particularly in the South-West.

“The turning point for Abiola was the inauguration of President Nelson Mandela in South Africa on May 10, 1994, which Abiola attended. He had reportedly received an equivalent of a hero’s welcome at the ceremony to the chagrin and embarrassment of the official Nigerian delegation led by General Abacha himself.

“The major organisation that emerged in this period which helped to shape the anti-military and pro-democracy movement was the National Democratic Coalition (NADECO). NADECO was roughly a product of another organisation which existed before the June 12 crisis.

“This was the Committee for Unity and Understanding (CUU). The overriding motive of CUU was the campaign for power shift from the North to the South. It was started not long after the Babangida transition-to-civil-rule programme started. Founders and key members of the CUU included Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu, Chief Sam Mbakwe, Mr Ayo Opadokun, Chief Edward Kobani, Chief Lulu Briggs, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Alhaji Abdulazeez Ude, Ambassador Tanko Yusuf and General Theophilus Danjuma.[/b]

We are the problem of Nigeria.

How many Igbos guys spoke against the government during milliary and civilian regime?

How many Igbo guys were jailed because of their outspokenness?
From 1960 - 2020.

Answer the questions truthfully

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by gwafaeziokwu: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2020
Sammy07:

We are the problem of Nigeria.

How many Igbos guys spoke against the government during milliary and civilian regime?

From 1960 - 2020.

Answer the questions truthfully

Relax you will eat dust today

The founding signatories to Nadeco in Osoba's own words.

The founding 49 signatories to NADECO were: Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin, Mallam Lawal Dambazzau, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, [/b]Chief Anthony Enahoro, Major General Adeyinka Adebayo (retd.), Chief Bola Ige, Commodore Dan Suleiman, [b]Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Professor Anya O. Anya, [/b]Colonel Yohanna Madaki, Reverend Father Moses Adasu, Dr Beko Ransome-Kuti, Reverend Tunji Adebiyi, Chief Ade Ojo, Chief [b]Ralph Obioha, Chief Empire Kanu, Chief Michael Anyiam, Dr. Sola Soile, Vice Admiral Akin Aduwo[b], Chief E. Duru[/b], Mr. Nick Dazzang, Mr. Labaran Maku, Dr A. A. Akingba, Mr Babas Eko Oyekanmi, Mr Alex Ayatolla, Mrs Sarah Jubril, Alhaji Ganiyu Dawodu, Mr O. P. Edodo, Mr A. Barber, Otunba Olabiyi Durojaiye, Chief Olusegun Osoba, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, Prof. Bolaji Akinyemi, Alhaji Mohammed Siraj Hamza, Dr. Wahab Dosunmu, Otunba Aboyade Cole, Major General Olufemi Olutoye (rtd), Chief Sobo Sowemimo, Dr. Steve Achema, Chief Olaniwun Ajayi, Chief Olu Falae, Brigadier-General Jonah Jang, Chief Abraham Adesanya, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, Mr. Alao Aka-Bashorun, Mr. Emmanuel Njiwah, Chief Vincent Nwizugbo and Dr. Uma Eleazu.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Sammy07: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Relax you will eat dust today

The founding signatories to Nadeco in Osoba's own words.

The founding 49 signatories to NADECO were: Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin, Mallam Lawal Dambazzau, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Chief Anthony Enahoro, Major General Adeyinka Adebayo (retd.), Chief Bola Ige, Commodore Dan Suleiman, Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Professor Anya O. Anya, Colonel Yohanna Madaki, Reverend Father Moses Adasu, Dr Beko Ransome-Kuti, Reverend Tunji Adebiyi, Chief Ade Ojo, Chief Ralph Obioha, Chief Empire Kanu, Chief Michael Anyiam, Dr. Sola Soile, Vice Admiral Akin Aduwo, Chief E. Duru, Mr. Nick Dazzang, Mr. Labaran Maku, Dr A. A. Akingba, Mr Babas Eko Oyekanmi, Mr Alex Ayatolla, Mrs Sarah Jubril, Alhaji Ganiyu Dawodu, Mr O. P. Edodo, Mr A. Barber, Otunba Olabiyi Durojaiye, Chief Olusegun Osoba, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, Prof. Bolaji Akinyemi, Alhaji Mohammed Siraj Hamza, Dr. Wahab Dosunmu, Otunba Aboyade Cole, Major General Olufemi Olutoye (rtd), Chief Sobo Sowemimo, Dr. Steve Achema, Chief Olaniwun Ajayi, Chief Olu Falae, Brigadier-General Jonah Jang, Chief Abraham Adesanya, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, Mr. Alao Aka-Bashorun, Mr. Emmanuel Njiwah, Chief Vincent Nwizugbo and Dr. Uma Eleazu.

Only 8igbos

From 1960 - 2020.

Oya run away as usual grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by helinues: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2020
Anambralstson:

Below is debt ranking in all states you claimed to be generating high IGR, please tell me what your governors are doing with these huge debts hanging in your neck and your generation, what are they doing with the IGR and FG allocation Southwestern states ranked highest in debt even higher than Abia you accused their leaders of being crooks.

How much is the IGR of Imo state that they incurred more debt than Ogun State?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by gwafaeziokwu: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2020
Sammy07:

Only 8igbos

From 1960 - 2020.

Run away from an empty skull who does not know when his question has been answered?

I gave you the names of pro democracy activists that were signatories to the coalition that pulled down the regime of Abacha and you are asking me about Igbos that spoke up against tyranny. What education do you guys receive in the west. Please tell what do pro democracy activist do biko.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Sammy07: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Run away from an empty skull who does not know when his question has been answered?

I gave you the names of pro democracy activists that were signatories to the coalition that pulled down the regime of Abacha and you are asking me about Igbos that spoke up against tyranny. What education do you guys receive in the west. Please tell what do pro democracy activist do biko.

From 1960 - 2020?
This was my initial question b4 you quote me unnecessarily.

That's how you guys fail UTME, and post utme to secure admission into better schools in the west like OAU.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by AtlanticB(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2020
Sammy07:

Even this present regime, how many Ibo guys speak against Buhari like how westerners do?

How many articles and publications has eastern guys wrote about Buhari like the west?

Same as Jonathan regime, Obasanjo regime
And who are the westerners that do?

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by gwafaeziokwu: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Sammy07:

Only 8igbos

From 1960 - 2020.

Let me continue to educate you. Below are the six prominent journalists survived Abacha imprisonment.

“Outliving Abacha: Six Journalists’ Prison Stories,” CPJ’s special report on Nigeria, comprises vivid narratives by prominent independent journalists who were imprisoned because of their journalistic work: Kunle Ajibade, Chris Anyanwu, Ben Charles-Obi, George M’bah, Onome Osifo-Whiskey, and Babafemi Ojudu.

Two Yorubas, two Igbos, others likely Delta or Edo

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by AtlanticB(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2020
AtlanticB:
And who are the westerners ?
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Sammy07: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2020
AtlanticB:
And who are the westerners .

Google is free
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by AtlanticB(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2020
y
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Sammy07: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Let me continue to educate you. Below are the six prominent journalists survived Abacha imprisonment.

“Outliving Abacha: Six Journalists’ Prison Stories,” CPJ’s special report on Nigeria, comprises vivid narratives by prominent independent journalists who were imprisoned because of their journalistic work: Kunle Ajibade, Chris Anyanwu, Ben Charles-Obi, George M’bah, Onome Osifo-Whiskey, and Babafemi Ojudu.

Two Yorubas, two Igbos, others likely Delta or Edo

So one must be a journalist before been imprisoned? grin
One must be a journalist before being outspoken? grin

Maybe you didn't use your glasses to see my question, lemme bolden it.

From 1960 - 2020.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by gwafaeziokwu: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2020
Sammy07:

So one must be a journalist before been imprisoned? grin
One must be a journalist before being outspoken? grin

Maybe you didn't use your glasses to see my question, lemme bolden it.

From 1960 - 2020.

Ode! You should rephrase your question to how many Igbos who were not journalists or politicians that were jailed for been outspoken. If Igbo journalists were not jailed who should be imprisoned? The garri seller in Ochanja market?

I know your method of arguement, keep running in circle ,twisting and turning the moment you are caught.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by oyatz(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2020
Hahaaa,
So corrupt Yorubas and Fulanis elected T.A Orji as Governor for 8 years, senator for 8 years and his son as Speaker of Abia State?

So Corrupt Yorubas now elect Governors and senators in Alaigbo?

Let me come and be going.

Blackmann001:
Whether thing abt Igbos kill u or not... Just know it that Igbos never support coruption like mny other tribe.... Everyone is in agreement in the eastern region to chase ikpeazu away... Everyone celebrated obi ND Sullivan.... Every Igbos hated those u mentioned and want them tried but corrupt yoruba ND fulani leaders are foisting them as igbo leaders and refusing to try them..........

So blaming tinubu is not a misfiring cuz Igbos can't deal with coruption unlike yoruba..... No body criticism El rufai for coruption instead it's for religious fanatism....

So Mr. OP guess ur write up correct ND stop supporting naija most corrupt tinubu.. Cuz everyone hav a stake in lagos

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Ojiofor: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Top1gun:

Bro I opened a thread about that which was completely different from Okorocha EFCC case that mydd or whatever they call him quickly move it into NL bin, when he saw people were still commenting he blocked the thread outrightly and directed anyone visiting the thread to the other thread where Igbos were blaming Buhari n Tinubu for allowing their criminal politician to loot their commonwealth from 1999 till date.

Who do we blame if Hope Uzodima who was never elected by the people start looting Imo state treasury?
Is it up to the citizens of the state to prosecute rogue leaders or EFCC ?
There are tons of petitions against TA Orji and his family from Abia citizens, why is EFCC not doing their job?(We can't wait to see Orji family go down in Abia state)But your wicked judiciary system will rather collect bride than see justice done.
We are the biggest critics of our bad leaders and they know it.Throughout TA Orji reign in Abia state he couldn't step his foot in Aba because he always get stoned and he move around town in a military convoy like Gaddafi.
It is on record majority of Abians was happy when Orji Kalu was sentenced but your crooked justice system have just set him free but you will turn around and blame their victims.
Rochas Okorocha was hated for his roguery attitude throughout his 8yrs as governor of Imo state by majority of Igbo but guess what,you guys were his biggest supporters but now you will shamelessly blame Igbos for Okorocha's misdeeds(shame on you hypocrites). Same thing is happening today with Hope Uzodima,you will support all his criminal activities agaisnt the people of Imo state today and devilishly turn around in the next 4 yrs to mock and blame those who rejected him from the very begining. The Yoruba has no moral lesson to teach Ndi Igbo,you can't give what you don't have.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by gwafaeziokwu: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2020
NED MOURNS THE LOSS OF NIGERIAN ACTIVIST CHIMA UBANI
Published on September 23, 2005

It is with profound sadness that the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) mourns the tragic death of one of Nigeria’s leading democratic activists, Chima Ubani. The Nigeria Liberty Forum reported on September 21 that Mr. Ubani, executive director of Nigeria’s foremost human rights organization and long-time NED grantee, the Civil Liberties Organization (CLO), was killed in a terrible car accident on his way from a protest rally organized by the Nigeria Labor Congress in Yola, Adamawa State. He was 42 and is survived by his wife and four children.

“This is a devastating loss,” said NED Director for Africa Dave Peterson, who has known and worked with Ubani for 15 years. “Chima was among Africa’s leading democratic activists, an intellectual and political strategist with an unwavering commitment to freedom and justice, not only for Nigeria, but for all mankind.”

Ubani began his activism as a student at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, where he was student union president from 1987-1988, and was expelled for leading protests against the Babangida government.
He later played a key role in several leading democracy and human rights organizations, including the Campaign for Democracy, the Democratic Alternative and the United Action for Democracy party. Despite repeated harassment, arrests, even torture, Chima Ubani remained an unflagging campaigner for freedom and human rights, an inspiration to the entire democracy movement that now grieves his loss.

A memorial fund for Chima has been established, and anyone interested in contributing can contact Dave Peterson at the Endowment for more information. The Endowment extends its sincerest condolences to the family, friends and colleagues of Chima Ubani.

@Sammy07

At least Chima Ubani was not a journalist. grin

Go and read up about your country before you come here to make noise.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Sammy07: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Ode! You should rephrase your question to how many Igbos who were not journalists or politicians that were jailed from been outspoken. If Igbo journalist were not jailed who should be imprisoned? The garri seller in Ochanja market?

I know your method of arguement, keep running in circle ,twisting and turning the moment you were caught.

I'm not rephrasing my question

1. NTA: Nigerian Government
2. Channels TV: owner from Edo State
3. TVC: owned by Yoruba man
4. AIT: owner from Edo State
5. Silverbird: owner from Bayelsa State
6. Daily Trust: owned by northerners from sokoto State
7. Nigeria Tribune: Owned by a Yoruba group
8. The Punch: Owned by Yoruba man
9. This Day: Owned by an Igbo woman
10. The Sun: Owned by an Igbo group
11. Vanguard: Owner was from Delta State
12. Guardian: Owner from Delta State

This day was established in 1995
The sun was established in 2001

Are you telling me there is no igbo journalist in Yoruba media? Pre 1995 grin

Are you telling me there are no igbo politicians pre 1995? grin

Let's assume none of the two above happened.

What of 1999 - 2020, how many Igbo guys spoke against the government?

Is it only journalist that can speak against the government?
Is Fela a journalist?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2020
Zionmde.. How can u address this tribal bashing going on here?
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by gwafaeziokwu: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm not rephrasing my question

1. NTA: Nigerian Government
2. Channels TV: owner from Edo State
3. TVC: owned by Yoruba man
4. AIT: owner from Edo State
5. Silverbird: owner from Bayelsa State
6. Daily Trust: owned by northerners from sokoto State
7. Nigeria Tribune: Owned by a Yoruba group
8. The Punch: Owned by Yoruba man
9. This Day: Owned by an Igbo woman
10. The Sun: Owned by an Igbo group
11. Vanguard: Owner was from Delta State
12. Guardian: Owner from Delta State

This day was established in 1995
The sun was established in 2001

Are you telling me there is no igbo journalist in Yoruba media? Pre 1995 grin

Are you telling me there are no igbo politicians pre 1995? grin

Let's assume none of the two above happened.

What of 1999 - 2020, how many Igbo guys spoke against the government?

When Nnamdi Azikiwe established the west African pilot in 1937, I doubt if your grandfather has been born.

I understand that your forebear Oduduwa fell from the sky and smashed his skull, is it still a practice in Yoruba land till today to smash the heads of babies on the floor as well.

Why is your point so incoherent. What exactly do you want to know. I don't suffer fools gladly, if you cannot reason logically then bleep off.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Mraphel: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2020
iokpebholo:
hahahahahah.I know u will mention IPob as if u cannot breath without them.
OK Igbo
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by dododawa1: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2020
Not only SE governor but all Nigeria leader's are WICKED and GREEDY.
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Mraphel: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2020
Tranquillity360:
you are not making any sense.

OK why are ur people running from pillars to posts in SW yet u don't want yoruba and almajiris in ur region?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Mraphel: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

When Nnamdi Azikiwe established the west African pilot in 1937, I doubt if your grandfather has been born.

I understand that your forebear Oduduwa fell from the sky and smashed his skull, is it still a practice in Yoruba land till today to smash the heads of babies on the floor as well.

Why is your point so incoherent. What exactly do you want to know. I don't suffer fools gladly, if you cannot reason logically then bleep off.
Answer his question in a diplomatic and sensible way

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Sammy07: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Three paragraphs and you made no sense. grin
I wonder which kind of education they gave you guys over there grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) / Anyone Still Supporting The Carnages Of IPOB/ESN In The East Does Not Mean Igbos / See How APC Is Doing VOTE BUYING... Wicked Party ... Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.