Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,653 members, 7,926,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Is Wrong With SE Governors? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With SE Governors? (2678 Views)

You Lack Legitimacy To Negotiate For Kanu’s Release – Ekpa To SE Governors / Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu / Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by gwafaeziokwu: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm not rephrasing my question

1. NTA: Nigerian Government
2. Channels TV: owner from Edo State
3. TVC: owned by Yoruba man
4. AIT: owner from Edo State
5. Silverbird: owner from Bayelsa State
6. Daily Trust: owned by northerners from sokoto State
7. Nigeria Tribune: Owned by a Yoruba group
8. The Punch: Owned by Yoruba man
9. This Day: Owned by an Igbo woman
10. The Sun: Owned by an Igbo group
11. Vanguard: Owner was from Delta State
12. Guardian: Owner from Delta State

This day was established in 1995
The sun was established in 2001

Are you telling me there is no igbo journalist in Yoruba media? Pre 1995 grin

Are you telling me there are no igbo politicians pre 1995? grin

Let's assume none of the two above happened.

What of 1999 - 2020, how many Igbo guys spoke against the government?

Is it only journalist that can speak against the government?
Is Fela a journalist?

Is Olisa Agbokoba a journalist? He was released the same day with Olu Falae and Abubakar Rimi.

Do you need me to introduce Olisa Agbokoba to you? Tell me which government that has not bear the brunt of his fierce criticism.
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2020
Slash1234:
what is wrong with SE governors? Uzor Kalu stoleN7.6B, TA Orji and son stole N150B; Rochas stole N7.6B...? We will turn around to blame the Hausas, Fulanis, Tinubu’s etc? They are comfortable with the Lootings by their Political leaders in the SE and not interested on how they spend the public funds. Their problem is how Tinubu is developing the SW and how El Rufai and other northern are industrializing their region with infrastructures.

Abia and Imo state governors not SE governors.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by gwafaeziokwu: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Sammy07:

Three paragraphs and you made no sense. grin
I wonder which kind of education they gave you guys over there grin

Three paragraphs that made you to hide your tears behind smileys.

Sifia pain things.
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Sammy07: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Is Olisa Agbokoba a journalist? He was released the same day with Olu Falae and Abubakar Rimi.

Do you need me to introduce Olisa Agbokoba to you? Tell me which government that has not bear the brunt of his fierce criticism.

See Ehn, let me give you home work.

Go and read about the criticism of

Fela Kuti
Gani fawehinmi.

What they lost, how their life is, and so on

Then come back to engage me.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by gwafaeziokwu: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2020
Sammy07:

See Ehn, let me give you home work.

Go and read about the criticism of

Fela Kuti
Gani fawehinmi.

What they lost, how their life is, and so on

Then come back to engage me.

Your own home work

Go and study hard pass your WEAC. Exams are coming soon enough.

I don't engage people that are not informed. Good day mister.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Ojiofor: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Slash1234:
what is wrong with SE governors? Uzor Kalu stoleN7.6B, TA Orji and son stole N150B; Rochas stole N7.6B...? We will turn around to blame the Hausas, Fulanis, Tinubu’s etc? They are comfortable with the Lootings by their Political leaders in the SE and not interested on how they spend the public funds. Their problem is how Tinubu is developing the SW and how El Rufai and other northern are industrializing their region with infrastructures.

Who do we blame if Hope Uzodima who was never elected by the people start looting Imo state treasury?
Is it up to the citizens of the state to prosecute rogue leaders or EFCC ?
There are tons of petitions against TA Orji and his family from Abia citizens, why is EFCC not doing their job?(We can't wait to see Orji's family go down in Abia state)But your wicked judiciary system will rather collect bride than see justice done.
We are the biggest critics of our bad leaders and they know it.Throughout TA Orji reign in Abia state he couldn't step his foot in Aba because he always get stoned and he move around town in a military convoy like Gaddafi.
It is on record majority of Abians was happy when Orji Kalu was sentenced but your crooked justice system have just set him free but you will turn around and blame their victims.
Rochas Okorocha was hated for his roguery attitude throughout his 8yrs as governor of Imo state by majority of Igbo but guess what,you guys were his biggest supporters but now you will shamelessly blame Igbos for Okorocha's misdeeds(shame on you hypocrites). Same thing is happening today with Hope Uzodima,you will support all his criminal activities agaisnt the people of Imo state today and devilishly turn around in the next 4 yrs to mock and blame those who rejected him from the very begining. The Yoruba has no moral lesson to teach Ndi Igbo,you can't give what you don't have.]

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by vivalavida(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slash1234:

How did u come up with that 150Billion there?
How much does the state receive as allocation from federal government? How much does abia generate as IGR?
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Rickmann: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sammy07:

We are the problem of Nigeria.

How many Igbos guys spoke against the government during milliary and civilian regime?

How many Igbo guys were jailed because of their outspokenness?
From 1960 - 2020.

Answer the questions truthfully

Asides Chris anyanwu who was jailed by Abacha, none..cos the ibos can compromise easily.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by CzarChris(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
vivalavida:

How did u come up with that 150Billion there?
How much does the state receive as allocation from federal government? How much does abia generate as IGR?
My brother, wetin this politicians dey do us no bi here o. Agreed there might be some exaggerations here and there, but guy if you close the loopholes in IGR generation looses, can you imagine how much can be generated from Ariaria market alone?
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by jesmond3945: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slash1234:
what is business of an igbo man looking for contract in NNPC with rochas stealing 7B
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by igboarenice: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Anambralstson:

Below is debt ranking in all states you claimed to be generating high IGR, please tell me what your governors are doing with these huge debts hanging in your neck and your generation, what are they doing with the IGR and FG allocation Southwestern states ranked highest in debt even higher than Abia you accused their leaders of being crooks.
Don't derail focus on the topic
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by iokpebholo: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mraphel:

OK Igbo
lol.Am from Edo state and I don't believe in ur so called Biafra sir
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
These governors are heartless, they know what they are doing, when almost caught, they will use Biafra to cover face and create we vs them, all what is happening in SE is caused by these heartless governors but buhari and other will rather be blamed

Also Kanu havent for once call them out, which can only mean he's collecting billions from them to keep shut while igbos suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Ibadanpikin: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Top1gun:

How is this bashing ? Pls speak the truth at all time so it can set your pathetic soul free.Why do Igbos call Tinubu Buhari and co fraudulent while bigger fraudsters ruled n are still ruling you ?!

Do you not see the transformation about Gombe Akwa Ibom Ogun state from 1999 ? Why do alaigbo keep retrogressing month by year instead of progressing ? Is Buhari n Tinubu the cause or is your brain damaged ?
Useless idiot wey never leave him papa mud house before.So Ogun,Gombe,Akwa ibom are more developed than Anambra.HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Anambralstson:
You celebrate crooks, Oyo governor is just about to build her secretariat after how many of using old dilapidated structures, the Abia you condemned their leaders online built better edifice for their civil servants

What's is your leading doing? You only celebrate media propaganda

This one will come here and be comparing Abia state to Oyo state. Showing us 3d graphics of a yet to be constructed building.

Do you want me to start posting Abia state pictures here?
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Ibadanpikin: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mraphel:

Yes

A southwest state is like a three eastern states combined yet they performed and accomodated, employ migrating people from ur extraction.

Your governors cannot take care of your people...come see how ur people running away from your region daily
Do u mean 3 Anambra state will make one Ekiti.You are the most useless human being on this earth.
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by paramakina202: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ojiofor:

Who do we blame if Hope Uzodima who was never elected by the people start looting Imo state treasury?
Is it up to the citizens of the state to prosecute rogue leaders or EFCC ?
There are tons of petitions against TA Orji and his family from Abia citizens, why is EFCC not doing their job?(We can't wait to see Orji family go down in Abia state)But your wicked judiciary system will rather collect bride than see justice done.
We are the biggest critics of our bad leaders and they know it.Throughout TA Orji reign in Abia state he couldn't step his foot in Aba because he always get stoned and he move around town in a military convoy like Gaddafi.
It is on record majority of Abians was happy when Orji Kalu was sentenced but your crooked justice system have just set him free but you will turn around and blame their victims.
Rochas Okorocha was hated for his roguery attitude throughout his 8yrs as governor of Imo state by majority of Igbo but guess what,you guys were his biggest supporters but now you will shamelessly blame Igbos for Okorocha's misdeeds(shame on you hypocrites). Same thing is happening today with Hope Uzodima,you will support all his criminal activities agaisnt the people of Imo state today and devilishly turn around in the next 4 yrs to mock and blame those who rejected him from the very begining. The Yoruba has no moral lesson to teach Ndi Igbo,you can't give what you don't have.

Tell them.
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by sesan85(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Anambralstson:
Abia governors you attack online have done far better than your governors

Go to Osun the current governor is practically doing nothing because of huge debts incurred by previous administration, same thing is happening in Ekiti, Oyo and Ogun state.
My own is, when are you guys moving back in droves to your erosion-ravaged landlocked mudland of Ngwa cannibals? Why do you guys infested other people's homelands like mendicant gypsies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by sesan85(m): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Your own home work

Go and study hard pass your WEAC. Exams are coming soon enough.

I don't engage people that are not informed. Good day mister.
Oga shut up and provide the Igbo version of government critics like Fela, Soyinka and Fawehinmi. Or even Omoyele Sowore. I'll wait.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by JonDon12: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is true. We ndiigbo we have to hold a fire under these politicians to eradicate corrupting and looting from our states. We are already handicapped by marginalization, we don't need these governors putting more hardship on our people.

Especially because, our people tend to be aggressive and ambitious. A northern governor will still 1 bn, a sw 10 bn, ibo man 100 bn and he won't share that money with his aides which only leads to more looting by them. Let's call a spade a spade
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by orisa37: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
They're all selfish.
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Anambralstson: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
sesan85:
My own is, when are you guys moving back in droves to your erosion-ravaged landlocked mudland of Ngwa cannibals? Why do you guys infested other people's homelands like mendicant gypsies?
Same landlock your people are invading every day

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by sesan85(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Anambralstson:

Same landlock your people are invading every day
Lol Uche Okoye, you're showing pictures of just five random people (whose ethnicity is even in doubt) to show that Yorubas are "invading" the same erosion-ravaged, landlocked, padlocked mudland of Ngwa cannibals that you Osus are fleeing from in thousands everyday? Lol. Just five people? As against thousands of your fellow Osu refugees vying to become even Igwe in Ondo State? Your head is not correct at all.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by Mraphel: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
Do u mean 3 Anambra state will make one Ekiti.You are the most useless human being on this earth.
Chukwudi use ur brain now

Go and check

Oyo state

Ogun state

Kwara state

Ondo state

Compare with your Anambra
Re: What Is Wrong With SE Governors? by ejanla077: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Top1gun:

How is this bashing ? Pls speak the truth at all time so it can set your pathetic soul free.Why do Igbos call Tinubu Buhari and co fraudulent while bigger fraudsters ruled n are still ruling you ?!

Do you not see the transformation about Gombe Akwa Ibom Ogun state from 1999 ? Why do alaigbo keep retrogressing month by year instead of progressing ? Is Buhari n Tinubu the cause or is your brain damaged ?

Alaigbo retrogressing. No its ur grammar dats regressing...

Afonja will be telling about alaigbo from his grandfathers hut in dilapidated ogbomoso

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Innoson Jeep Gov. Obiano Borrowed N3bn To Buy For The His Loyal Igwes(video) / Abuja To Kano And Lagos To Ibadan Projects Are Already Unviable / If You're On Your Way To Umuahia Turn Back Now, Police On Patrol (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.