Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,922 members, 7,872,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno (86643 Views)

FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by ProtectMyMoney: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigeria Army, DSS, by now in consultation with social media companies, and telecom networks should have been able to trace initial source of people releasing bokoharam videos to detect shakaus location for capture.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Bluffly: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
The fight against insurgency should not be overwhelming shouldered by The Nigerian Army. Let them form a coalition which must include SSS, NIA and DIA. Intelligence gathering is key.

What is the agitation of the terrorising groups as I don't get it. What the heck.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by blasted12: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I would have insulted u over dix ur rubbish comment but I don't wish to get banned again I just got released so lemme leave u with dix word pls get sense northerners means no good
You can insult me all you want I don't care. I won't even report you to the mods. One Nigeria is a fact your sentiments don't mean a thing
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Inda2020: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
saaron:
This is Abubakar Shekau Boko Haram, the same terrorists group that was crying to surrender according to buhari's Fulani regime propaganda machinery.
In few weeks time, the killers of these Christian soldiers will activate Taqiyya and surrender themselves to Nigerian army for army as repentant Boko Haram terrorist.
The earlier the rest of Nigeria detach itself from Northern Nigeria, the better for our own security. These northerners are using Taqqiya through Boko Haram terrorist group to slaughter and kill southerners for their agenda - Advancement of Sharia. Let's not forget the secret move by buhari's Fulani regime through the CJN of Sharia to expand the scope of Sharia in Nigeria's constitution.
Useless regime.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!
With this type of fellow Nigerian future is seriously in danger
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Judolisco(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
nurex01:
Inalillahi waina ilehi rojiun
the same stuff they said before killing them

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Emmanuelcann: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Book haram, defeated force.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by honest1480(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Neddstark:

We really need this
The killing is so hurting. Just imagine how innocent souls are being wasted in the hands of heartless fellows.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by bigfish3k: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
blasted12:
One Nigeria is a fact wether you like it or not
Aren't you tired of the killings and deceptions in Nigeria?
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Subomi007: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
thablogger:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/12/boko-haram-releases-new-video-kills-nigerian-soldier-policeman
Same set of evil and callous people Nigeria government now gives amnesty to, honestly, i can't fathom why our country is getting so irredeemable...
If you can find your way out of this country, please, do before its too late.

Quite unfortunate, God please i need your help, getting out of the country is just my priority, it's getting more scary living in nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Abasman007: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Leave this shit hole while you can!!!
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
There's a war going on and we cannot say we do not expect casualties or collaterals.

May these ones rest in peace.

I see people saying Buhari said he captured all LG, Yes! And does that mean BH has ceased to exist?

I have sources and video proofs that the war is better.

This is an interrogation of one of the BH caught.

All we are saying is the government should stop releasing captured terrorists as repentant. They should KILL THEM. look at the way they publicly execute our security agents while the government is feeding chicken and bottled water to captured terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Abasman007: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
blasted12:
You can insult me all you want I don't care. I won't even report you to the mods. One Nigeria is a fact your sentiments don't mean a thing
nice one sir... May you your kids enjoy the fruits of one nigerNi for rver.. amen
Foool

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by caleboxylic: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
And when captured, they will be reintegrated into the community.

Here comes the question! What will stop other radicals from joining them when they know they will be released if captured?

That's for those joining our forces.
RIP gallant men.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
No be Buhari just dey talk say them dn kill them just now?
Dem no even allow us digest buhari lies finish, dem dn release video.
Na wa o, we dey hear am for this country. Ours soldier just dey die like fly everyday

My fellow Urhobos, Isokos, Ijaws, Iteskiris, Ukwuanis, Ikas, Anoichas...the mata dn past garri o, e be like we go follow Nnmadi Coonu go form Biafra o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I no wan suffer this one o

FORGET NKO

THE WHOLE EDO STATE IS GOING TO BIAFRA

GOD FORBID THIS KIND THING HAPPENING IN MY TOWN

WHILE BUHARI DEY BUSY TALKING rubbish THIS MORNING

A
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
THE TERRORISTS THAT EXECUTED THESE MEN WILL TOMORROW RUN TO ONE ARMY BARRACKS, TELL THEM THAT THEY HAVE REPENTED. THE ARMY WILL CALL BUHARI AND HE WILL TELL THEM TO DEBRIEF THEM, GIVE THEM FOOD AND NEW UNIFORM OF NIGERIAN ARMY, EQUIP THEM AND SEND THEM TO THE SOUTH.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. THE PROBLEM IS THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT SEEING THE DANGERS THEREIN RATHER THEY ARE HERE CALLING NAMES AND INSULTING ONE ANOTHER WHILE THEY ARE BEING SURROUNDED. THE PROBLEM IS THAT PEOPLE ARE BUSY DEFENDING FAILURES IN THE NAME OF ACHIEVEMENT. THE PROBLEM IS THAT PEOPLE HAVE NOT LEARNT THEIR LESSONS AND MAY NEVER LEARN IT.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by bigfish3k: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
There's a war going on and we cannot say we do not expect casualties or collaterals.

May these ones rest in peace.

I see people saying Buhari said he captured all LG, Yes! And does that mean BH has ceased to exist?

I have sources and video proofs that the war is better.

This is an interrogation of one of the BH caught.
The war is better
Is that what he promised during campaign?
If boko haram is not in Chad so where are they operating from if not inside nigeria.

Just be deceiving yourselves with lies.
A day of reckoning is near

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

FORGET NKO

THE WHOLE EDO STATE IS GOING TO BIAFRA

GOD FORBID THIS KIND THING HAPPENING IN MY TOWN

WHILE BUHARI DEY BUSY TALKING rubbish THIS MORNING

A

But I think say Edo people like brown roof people before o
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Blitzerz: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Chad flushed them.
We didn't hear from them again for some time.

Burutai immediately relocated to re strengthen them and resupply their arms.

Now,
We are beginning to hear about them again.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by slyzy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
But We should not let all these affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It should not affects the espirit de corp of other officers.

We will continue to fight. No retreat! No surrender
I know one day activities of terrorist is going to be reduced

As a real niggarrr
I understand that the terrorism can not be quashed
The activities of terrorist can only be reduced
Because terrorist are like hydra when their head is chopped off then expect another head as an outgrowth from other part of the body

Softly softly catchee monkey
God bless Nigeria

You and who will continue to fight?
Die in fighting these terrorists and you die for nothing.

About 600 plus of these blood suckers have been billed to be released by this govt this month as repentant Boko Haram members. Go figure
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by ylaa(f): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buhari is boko haram
Boko haram is buhari.
I will say it over and over again. Buhari has shed more blood since he resumed office than the last civil war. His target are Christians. Buhari is evil. The Nigerian army is now full of boko haram. We r not safe in our country. How can a man from Niger be treating us like this? Buhari is a Fulani man from Niger. He is not a Nigerian. This is the truth. This is not hate speech. I am not afraid to say this over and over again. God punish buhari. May the blood of the innocent be upon him and his family and supporters.

saaron:
This is Abubakar Shekau Boko Haram, the same terrorists group that was crying to surrender according to buhari's Fulani regime propaganda machinery.
In few weeks time, the killers of these Christian soldiers will activate Taqiyya and surrender themselves to Nigerian army for army as repentant Boko Haram terrorist.
The earlier the rest of Nigeria detach itself from Northern Nigeria, the better for our own security. These northerners are using Taqqiya through Boko Haram terrorist group to slaughter and kill southerners for their agenda - Advancement of Sharia. Let's not forget the secret move by buhari's Fulani regime through the CJN of Sharia to expand the scope of Sharia in Nigeria's constitution.
Useless regime.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Roon9(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
No be Buhari just dey talk say them dn kill them just now?
Dem no even allow us digest buhari lies finish, dem dn release video.
Na wa o, we dey hear am for this country. Our soldier just dey die like fly everyday

My fellow Urhobos, Isokos, Ijaws, Iteskiris, Ukwuanis, Ikas, Anoichas...the mata dn past garri o, e be like we go follow Nnmadi Coonu go form Biafra o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I no wan suffer this one o

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by lomprico(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
and Buhari and buratai are releasing more captured terrorist back to their bases.

shithole country
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by bluefilm: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
donem:

This is all what u can type? wanted answering your stupid question but thought otherwise.

may the soul of the slain service personnels RIP

Don't blame me if I happen to be analytical by nature.

My being analytical makes it much harder for people to deceive me.

I'm sorry if that offends you.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by bigcasava1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
They love Nigeria their country to be faithful loyal and honest. Useless country
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by InvertedHammer: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
/
If you know that you are going to die anyway, at least take one of them with you.

/
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by bigcasava1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Bluffly:
The fight against insurgency should not be overwhelming shouldered by The Nigerian Army. Let them form a coalition which must include SSS, NIA and DIA. Intelligence gathering is key.

What is the agitation of the terrorising groups as I don't get it. What the heck.
The army said they can handle it alone.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Noel19: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
And my YORUBA people are quick in joining the chorus with their slave masters in the North to label Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob as terrorists.

One Nigeria my foot! Until this happens to one of your close family member then you'll know that we've all been fooling ourselves that we are one in this fake contraption shithole called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Btruth: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
blasted12:
One Nigeria is a fact wether you like it or not
must you force someone to like you?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by eldoradoxx: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigerian Army led by a useless commander in chief just announced yesterday the reintegration of about 600 "repentant" terrorists. Some of whom may have participated in such kind of heinous crimes. This is what PDP government refused to do that caused them to loose the election to Buhari.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by AgentNairaland(f): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
They Don't Shout allahu akbaru
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by bigfish3k: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Afonjas una see waiting una drag here
As far as there is no south west name among those killed
You will see them supporting this killing and twisting it to look as good as possible especially those who are ruled by taquiyya religion

This is the behavior of Afonjas that I have come to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.