Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,515 members, 7,940,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal (59284 Views)

FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Yoruba AMAKASSSSS grin
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by PureFace1(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Congratulations, more success in your career
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Sambai65(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
I'm happy for the Yorubas! We SS will be learning from you, don't mind the children of hate!
bros please don't scatter this wonderful thread grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Heavensent01(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2020
LegendHero:

First of all I will fight you because of misinformation unless if you change your post to reflect true realities.

Igbos don’t own Nollywood, they are just part of the numbers and the Yorubas are the mega entrepreneurs raking in all the money from Nollywood. Yoruba own the Nolywood.

If you think I’m lying, attached is the top 10 highest Nollywood grossing movies of all time. Yoruba produced movies dominated the list conveniently and we dominate the list when you also check the top 90 grossing movies.

Yoruba own the Nollywood, Nigeriawood, Musicwood, Awardwood, entertainmentwood. Infact Yoruba rule the entertainment industry in Nigeria.

this is expected of them, Yoruba investment in the early civilization was on art and education mostly

so if Yoruba are name the king of Nigeria entertainment, no one can dispute that. the only tribe that achieved large without making noise

lovely tribe that believes in equity, if you like be Igbo, Ijaw or Hausa you're welcome to southwest

I'm a proud Omoluabi and that's what give me hope in this useless country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by sexylassie2(f): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2020
This country is strange

When does having a netflix deal needs a congrats message from the Federal government

Netflix deals that film houses get, how is this an achievement?

14 Likes

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by nanauju(f): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2020
I really want to thank Genevieve nnaji for opening the netflx pathway for other nigerians. Igbos lead others follow

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by delvzy(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Really love the way careful thoughts are really brought into this.
First of all I would like to thank Mo for such a wonderful milestone and hope the door is open for more indigenous workers like her to make the breakthrough.
Eagerly anticipating for such a series.I'm tired of soaps like Tinsel abeg.

Anyways I'm just getting started with this Netflix Original Series called Blood & Water.
Be sure to take a sneek peak if you're bored. grin
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by delvzy(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Really love the way careful thoughts are really brought into this.
First of all I would like to thank Mo for such a wonderful milestone and hope the door is open for more indigenous workers like her to make the breakthrough.
Eagerly anticipating for such a series.I'm tired of soaps like Tinsel abeg.

Anyways I'm just getting started with this Netflix Original Series called Blood & Water.
Be sure to take a sneek peak if you're bored. grin .
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Thank u brother nnachukwu..
One love.. One nation

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by danduchi(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2020
Rotimi Amaechi babe

2 Likes

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by martineverest(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2020
I see the end of DStv in nearest future
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
From the list posted by that daft human beign up there , the highest in earnings for a year is wedding party. It earned #453 million naira in a year. Very impressive stuff and kudos to Kemi Adetiba the Director and the producers Ijeoma Agukoronye, Don Omope and Zulu Onuekwusi. They did a great job and I pray they beat this effort with subsequent outings.

Just to put the record straight Nollywood earns an impressive $590 million annually, about #230 billion or $3 billion. More that 50 Nollywood movies are produced every week in Nigeria. Add all the movies you are chest beating with(even though they were produced in different years) and subtract from the yearly earnings in Nollywood and shame will catch you.

SouthAfrica, Kenya and so many countries including UK, has a lot of high grossing movies year in year out. Some even won the Oscars yet Nollywood is rated 3rd in the world, why? Volume! It is called an industry for a reason. An industry is like a living money making idol.
We all have a role to play to make Nollywood better but don't you ever in your wildest imagination feel you can push aside Igbos in the Nollywood industry. Where would you even start?

Dont be jealous.. Celebrate us

2 Likes

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by martineverest(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2020
sexylassie2:
This country is strange

When does having a netflix deal needs a congrats message from the Federal government

Netflix deals that film houses get, how is this an achievement?
lol....film houses and shows

1 Like

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2020
The quality of discussion has dropped over the years on nairaland

A good thread has been spoilt by tribalism

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Zinniee: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2020
[s][/s]
LegendHero:

First of all I will fight you because of misinformation unless if you change your post to reflect true realities.

Igbos don’t own Nollywood, they are just part of the numbers and the Yorubas are the mega entrepreneurs raking in all the money from Nollywood. Yoruba own the Nolywood.

If you think I’m lying, attached is the top 10 highest Nollywood grossing movies of all time. Yoruba produced movies dominated the list conveniently and we dominate the list when you also check the top 90 grossing movies.

Yoruba own the Nollywood, Nigeriawood, Musicwood, Awardwood, entertainmentwood. Infact Yoruba rule the entertainment industry in Nigeria.

[s][/s]
IGBOS own Nollywood, Yorubas has no say in Nollywood, so quit posting trash!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by UltiMax(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Congratulations No Abudu, beauty with brains!

1 Like

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2020
nanauju:
I really want to thank Genevieve nnaji for opening the netflx pathway for other nigerians. Igbos lead others follow

Jealousy wunt kill u... Why FG no celebrate ur geneviv abi na televiv??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2020
propsvilla3:

Tribalism will do you no good shun away from it

Sorry how is That tribalism pls

Did u see me abuse any tribe..

Pls read b4 u talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Femeto: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Same F.G that wants to Frustrate Netflix with high tax.
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by propsvilla3: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2020
LegendHero:

And again what do you guys gain from all these.
Will Most Abudu make such statement
Achievers don't talk a lot because they are focused
Noise Makers do the talking because they are jobless
Where do you belong to?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria FG always quick to congratulate but hardly support it citizens in any way to attain greatness

3 Likes

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by nanauju(f): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Jealousy wunt kill u... Why FG no celebrate ur geneviv abi na televiv??

Because she’s an igbo lady. But that cant erase history of what she has accomplished. As usual ur folks will always come second to wht igbos have achieved. The truth hurts i know

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by MuttleyLaff: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Tap0lane:
Many soul of lost Jewish origin will perish enmass overnight tonight.
I don't understand, what is this statement about please? Thanks.
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2020
nanauju:

Because she’s an igbo lady. But that cant erase history of what she has accomplished. As usual ur folks will always come second to wht igbos have achieved. The truth hurts i know

Second really?

Let FG celebrate you people first.. Gene wey dem disqualify her movie b4 screening sef.

Abeg don't be a barrier to success..

Celebrate the yorubas

Igbo afonja
Yoruba amaka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Organicist95:
Yoruba AMAKASSSSS grin

Igbo AFONJAAAAAAAA gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" / Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.