Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:13 AM

Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK (73964 Views)

Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2020
shocked
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by emmabest2000(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Sad

2 Likes

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by propsvilla3: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2020
F
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by eagleonearth(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2020
Salt06:
U
I suspect foul play oo

1 Like

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by bluefilm: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2020
Cultism dey UK abeg?
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by leke12(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2020
RIP bro! We all owe the debt

Check my signature for legit passive income
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Mediquip: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2020
Black lives matter, and you are using Black color for sorrow
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2020
Suspecting A Set Up from Nigeria

Are you sure its not because of the Bbnaija Beef She Had grin

3 Likes

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by lomprico(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2020
NobleAngell:
Another black man down

probably by the hands of another black man

4 Likes

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by hopefulLandlord: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
doggedfighter:
How do people sleep with their eyes closed after snuffing out life from a fellow human.

No where is safe anymore even in UK.
Hope they will be arrested
Can this be gang related?

I thought guns aren't allowed in UK? not even the police carry them according to what I heard

2 Likes

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by jrusky(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2020
killing like these always have gang related issue or sometime wrong target.

Hope the damn demon are apprehended as quick as possible.

Its so painful.

RIP young man.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by madgoat(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by hopefulLandlord: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2020
hakeem4:
My condolences to the family.

Alexander Kareem, 20, was gunned down close to his family home in Shepherd’s Bush, West London.

* It could be a stray bullet or
* He could be a member of one of these UK gangs
Considering they burnt a range rover to cover up the crime I'd say there's more to this than stray bullet and Kareem must've been involved in some deep dirty sheet unless it's a mistaken identity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by MansoryMX(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2020
People don’t just drive by, stop and shoot you to death. He has issues with some bad and negative friends. I think any investigation should start from there.

3 Likes

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by SweetCunt97(f): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2020
Blue Story comes to mind. Definitely gang related.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by MansoryMX(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Suspecting A Set Up from Nigeria

Are you sure its not because of the Bbnaija Beef She Had grin

undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by hefelove(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2020
hakeem4:
My condolences to the family.

Alexander Kareem, 20, was gunned down close to his family home in Shepherd’s Bush, West London.

* It could be a stray bullet or
* He could be a member of one of these UK gangs
Read the news all over again, it's a murder

2 Likes

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by BigTableShaker(f): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2020
Chaiiii.
Wickedness everywhere.. Even in London..
Jesus I thank you o!
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2020
doggedfighter:
How do people sleep with their eyes closed after snuffing out life from a fellow human.

No where is safe anymore even in UK.
Hope they will be arrested
Can this be gang related?

UK isn't and hasn't been safe o!

It's crazy.
May his soul rest in peace.
May God comfort his family.

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by oluwaseyi0: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2020
H
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by doggedfighter(f): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I thought guns aren't allowed in UK? not even the police carry them according to what I heard
So I thought too as we hear more of stabbing over there.
This looks more like an American thing.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by StagethemTVee: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Na wa o..sounds like something from a Fast and Furious series....assassination with a range rover and burning it up to get rid of clues.

2 Likes

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by xtoc: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Shock

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2020
That's UK for u.. crazy set of ppl.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Lovelyn451(f): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Rip ,..
Kafayat, Alexander..yorubas are truly rich in religion

5 Likes

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Rhema04(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2020
This is a big loss to Nigeria and the world..
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Intellect16(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2020
R.I.P

But your brother Die, u still dey mentally available to open Instagram hmmmm. The life some people live ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by NobleAngell(f): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2020
lomprico:

probably by the hands of another black man
or not.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by otokx(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2020
This may be another manifestation of racism.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by juman(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Horror news.

UK is turning to america.

Extremely sad news.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by tiredoflife(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Might be drug related
Or gang war

RIP boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) / Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions / Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.