Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK (73937 Views)

Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by saajus: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2020
This is sad. I hope this is not gang-related.

Nigerian Parents in Europe (especially the UK) in the past 10years are not doing well in raising kids. Most of these young kids are being raised by single parents. Some of those single parents sleep around, they fight each other online, and so on. Sometimes, Nigerian wives divorce their husbands just because of the benefits of being a single mother. They forget that it's better for kids to be raised by two parents. I warned some of them a few years ago that they are not raising a generation of Nigerians in the UK that will be like John Boyega, David Oyelowo, Nigerians in their Parliaments, and so on. I hope it's not gang-related.

4 Likes

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by darams4all(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2020
I mourn with his family. This is a great loss to them. May God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.
But which kind nonsense he been dey buy in the store very early momo around 12:30 a.m. wet him no fit wait till day break very well. Countries wey no like blacks before especially Nigerians.

Only God knows what must have happened anyway. Many times we Nigerians dey over do things especially when we get small change. Blacks too dey pass their boundary because they involve in a lot of shit like drugs and so on.

My advice to any Nairalander in diaspora is to keep your cool and maintain a low profile in whatever foreign country you find yourself. Oyinbo land no be like Nigeria wey people go dey oppress any how. Many of them are bloody racists. Fucking wicked bokoharamic people. Dont be drcieved, all this black life matters protest go soon die down and the bloody racists will continue their mahem

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by khalids: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Considering they burnt a range rover to cover up the crime I'd say there's more to this than stray bullet and Kareem must've been involved in some deep dirty sheet unless it's a mistaken identity
My thoughts exactly................what kind of thing was he involved in, that they will be ready to burn a range rover just to get him...unless maybe mistaken identity
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by kayusely70(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Tragedy. RIP.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Kobicove(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Sad day for her family sad
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by NybenSBF101(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Where is the useless Black Lives Matter? Black on black crimes are ignored by the media because it doesn't fit their narrative.

3 Likes

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:
shocked

same khaffi the dance Queen? O oww...
Sorry about your loss dear.

RIP.

No,Khaffi,the BBNAIJA star.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Kobicove(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:
shocked

same khaffi the dance Queen? O oww...
Sorry about your loss dear.

RIP.

Not that Khaffi, this is another one
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2020
embarassed
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by OyinO: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
Every parent's worst nightmare. Gosh!

What sad news.

May God grant his family and loved ones the strength to wade through this difficult time.

Rest on son!

May God keep protecting our kids out there all over the world.

Every time I read violent news as this from the UK, e go be like say make I go move my kids color from there. Scary shiit.

Why didn't God protect him? So how are you sure he's gonna protect others?
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2020
SarkinYarki:
[s]Black lives matter black lives matter but a black man is 99 percent most likely to be killed by another black man [/s]
Shut up

3 Likes

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by SarkinYarki: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Shut up

Na Dem ...swear you havent killed another black man before
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by ramatintin(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2020
No were safe for this world na God de keep person
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by layi(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2020
No good news yet this yr 2020. Damn
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Na Dem ...swear you havent killed another black man before
Continue confessing

1 Like

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by lucasalves: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2020
Heavensent01:
Another black kick the dust?

am I the only one that doesn't get freak of this travelling of a thing? I know Nigeria is not slave but black lives is practically not save in the western world

could this be act of jealousness, racism or shady business? whatever the case maybe, I wish and I hope he found peace with his maker

Yes it is good to want to remain in Nigeria but wait until Nigeria herself show you, then you will be looking to buy visa to the western world at any cost. Many of the people who left Nigeria have at one time wanted to make Nigeria their country forever but when calamity strikes , loose your job and cannot get another or armed robber strikes, fires disaster or you become sick and no money to treat or no treatment in Nigeria, or your children spend 8 years in Uni instead of 4 years. The black being killed by the white men is not up to 10% of those being killed by their black people themselve. Most knife crime committed in London this year were done by blacks on blacks
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Salt06(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2020
eagleonearth:
I suspect foul play oo
Foul play in her bro's death right?
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by xreal: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Kennydoc:

For them to burn the Range Rover, then there must have been more to his killing beyond being a black boy. He knew something or was a major risk for some dangerous people.
you right

Kennydoc:

Talking about relocation, more people have been killed in Kaduna, Sokoto, Borno, Yobe and Adamawa in the past 3 months than all those killed in the UK in the past 3 years.
I see, you are in the 'relocate set'.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by vivvyo(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Painful.
May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this loss.

RIP to the young man ,I hope his murderers get caught soon.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by vivvyo(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by athorello(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Do you guys watch homicide movies or Discovery ID? Frats are more vicious in US/UK. Naija frats are learners.

3 Likes

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by goooze(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2020
doggedfighter:
How do people sleep with their eyes closed after snuffing out life from a fellow human.

No where is safe anymore even in UK.

Hope they will be arrested
This looks more like an American style of hit.
Can this be gang related?

Uk has never being safe
c
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by oneman2k7: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2020
How some people are so dumb to press like button in a situation like this amazes me.

Elozonam, u are so dumb
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by caprini1: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Black lives matter black lives matter but a black man is 99 percent most likely to be killed by another black man
I tell you.....reason i am indifferent with the happenings in the US,as if Biggie,Pac and Nipsy were killed by white police,Mtchew.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Ngoze: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2020
RIP
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2020
darams4all:
I mourn with his family. This is a great loss to them. May God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.
But which kind nonsense he been dey buy in the store very early momo around 12:30 a.m. wet him no fit wait till day break very well. Countries wey no like blacks before especially Nigerians.

Only God knows what must have happened anyway. Many times we Nigerians dey over do things especially when we get small change. Blacks too dey pass their boundary because they involve in a lot of shit like drugs and so on.

My advice to any Nairalander in diaspora is to keep your cool and maintain a low profile in whatever foreign country you find yourself. Oyinbo land no be like Nigeria wey people go dey oppress any how. Many of them are bloody racists. Fucking wicked bokoharamic people. Dont be drcieved, all this black life matters protest go soon die down and the bloody racists will continue their mahem
You might as well say the fascists killed him. They did not mention who did the killing and you have jumped to racism. The so called Black people self always trying to segregate themselves.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by merits(m): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Pablo25:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/bbnaija-star-khafis-brother-shot-dead-in-london.html
The whole world is confused about the security of their citizens, may almighty Allah continue to protect us, ameeen ���
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Ayobami7(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2020
Rip
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by 1Sharon(f): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I thought guns aren't allowed in UK? not even the police carry them according to what I heard

That doesn't stop ppl from owning them illegally lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night / Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) / Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.