Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (1085 Views)

+18: These Movies Has Ruined Your Sex Lives / Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies / If You Have Not Watched 20 Out Of These Movies, You Are Not My Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2020
Which is your favourite?

Mine is; ⭐⭐⭐☆☆ (Final season is crap)
GAME OF THRONES: Have you guys seen the final season yet?
What do you make of it?

Arya surprised me. The little innocent girl Fvcked in the final season. she used to be my favourite cast Act grin

Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2020
BadRadio:
Arya surprised me. The little innocent girl Fvcked in the final season. she used to be my favourite cast Act grin
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=BadRadio post=90617239][/quote] Tyrion is the mangrin

Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2020
For those that have seen the movie ACRIMONY. If you were to judge, who would you say was right?

Gayle? his lady? Or Diana?

Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2020
BadRadio:
Which is your favourite?

Mine is;
What do you make of it?

Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2020
BadRadio:
Which is your favourite?

Mine is;
What do you make of it?

Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2020
What did you learn from this movie?

Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2020

Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Straight outta Compton

I'll rate it four stars.
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2020
BadRadio:
For those that have seen the movie ACRIMONY. If you were to judge, who would you say was right?

Gayle? his lady? Or Diana?

He got served right. I'll give it 5 stars because he didn't make it alive. What an ingrate.
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2020
BadRadio:

Think like a man 1 was better than 2
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2020
BadRadio:
What did you learn from this movie?

Although pursuit of happiness had a moral lesson, I find it boring. I had to force myself to watch it to the end. I can't even remember most part.
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2020
BadRadio:

Game of Thrones was the only series I watched every episode. I was disappointed with the last episode, so boring. But then, it has always been an unpredictable show. I'll give it 4.2
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2020
BadRadio:
Which is your favourite?

What do you make of it?

Big bank theory was the best series I watched in 2019. Ended happily too. I watched the final episode over 10 times. 5 stars for me.
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by callmeRichie(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2020
1. Game of throne should have hitted more than it did, the story line was fire! A movie that got the whole world together tongue buh that last season was so fvcked men cry they wanna end d film in a hurry and make the money buh they failed. I'd sat 4 stars anyways 4.5 precisely if there's anything like that.

2. Shaft issa action comedy film grin I'd say 4 stars too

3. Acrimony, Tyler Perry's movies are always controversial, they both had their flaws. The guy fvcked up! He wasn't supportive at all and that was what killed it. The wife was a good woman, just that peer pressural advice killed her too. 4 stars too

4. Think like a man series, marriage counseling films, it's funny toogrin 4 stars

5. Prison break; menh this is a film 5 star straight!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2020
BadRadio:
Which is your favourite?

What do you make of it?

So you gave it 3 stars because the girl fvcked in the final season or what undecided cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

So you gave it 3 stars because the girl fvcked in the final season or what undecided cheesy grin cheesy
The final season was fvcked up, I dont know what the producers were thinkinggrin
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

The final season was fvcked up, I dont know what the producers were thinkinggrin
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2020
callmeRichie:
1. Game of throne should have hitted more than it did, the story line was fire! A movie that got the whole world together tongue buh that last season was so fvcked men cry they wanna end d film in a hurry and make the money buh they failed. I'd sat 4 stars anyways 4.5 precisely if there's anything like that.

2. Shaft issa action comedy film grin I'd say 4 stars too

3. Acrimony, Tyler Perry's movies are always controversial, they both had their flaws. The guy fvcked up! He wasn't supportive at all and that was what killed it. The wife was a good woman, just that peer pressural advice killed her too. 4 stars too

4. Think like a man series, marriage counseling films, it's funny toogrin 4 stars

5. Prison break; menh this is a film 5 star straight!
Acrimony was a case of the lady loving the guy too much enough to sacrifice everything for him to achieve his dream. Gayle loved diana and that's fvckup.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2020
BadRadio:

The producers messed up a good thing. Game of thrones was gunning to be the best series ever created but in a mad rush to end the series due to various managerial differences they ended up messing up the whole plot. Sad how it ended undecided
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by callmeRichie(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2020
BadRadio:
Acrimony was a case of the lady loving the guy too much enough to sacrifice everything for him to achieve his dream. Gayle loved diana and that's fvckup.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Yeah they both had their flaws though. Robert Gayle was a big fvck up!! He has 70% fault of it, not supportive, always demanding, so boring, a cheat, nags ...

The only fvck up Melinda had was the anger issue she had and family pressure she gave in to, to divorcing her husband at the 11th hour. She was a strong woman though!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Never saw any excluding shaft, I don't watch movies that put me to sleep
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Leyking007(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Extraction, Bad boys for life, a fall from grace, Gemini man.... I like those movies abeg
Re: What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Never saw any excluding shaft, I don't watch movies that put me to sleep
lol

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram / Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy / Help A Bro Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.