Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) (12002 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by aminusodiq(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
telkevog:
Any lady seen in this thread should be banned because you girls cannot show us your thing when you have problem there.

Meanwhile, Op sorry. Get well soon!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by doggedfighter(f): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
VIRGINlabia:
I pray it's not ibi[b][/b]
Isi gini grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by obyrich(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibi.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by thiagoteres(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
aminusodiq:
I've read intensively about d ailment u wrote above (i read it just now in other to knw abt it and I can tell u wat op has isnt fourniers gangrene.... It seems just like a boil!!!

He never said it was .
He was just warning him of a possible complication if he doesn't take that boil seriously.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by RealEzee(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
SaintOpzy:

You're wicked o

Damatol, on the balls..

Even on the head alone sef na war u con de tok scrotum
do you have baby head smiley, na Damatol I use cure bumps for my chin that year after trying alot of stuff my guy, you know those type of bumps on your chin that seems like they're breathing mehn, shaving powder wasn't helping matters as it made my chin felt stiff and that smell kwa no b am.
I used Damatol both day and night and mehn e clear the bumps and left no black head guun, I use to mix it with vitamin e oil too, that vitamin e oil good for skin, I used that after I had a bike accident in 2014, my guy those two are really effective yet affordable guun

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
aminusodiq:
I've read intensively about d ailment u wrote above (i read it just now in other to knw abt it and I can tell u wat op has isnt fourniers gangrene.... It seems just like a boil!!!

Nigerians can quote doctors wrongly ehh, that's one of the reasons I ran away.
It's good you've read it; that's how knowledge is acquired.
What he has is not yet Fournier's gangrene, but Fournier's can develop as a complication if the boil(what he has now is called a carbuncle) is not properly handled, and if he has an underlying immunosuppressive ailments like diabetes, hiv, etc.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by RealEzee(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

Baba is one month not too much? I can hardly walk due to the pain..
Mr oga follow the advice this guy gave you kwa, it may not even get to a month sef, Damatol is very effective guun.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by ChelseaDr(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
aminusodiq:

It may not jus be a boil, he never said that is what the op has, but it may just start like a boil. I'm sure you've not read extensively about Fournier's gangrene.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Mightyhaiz: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Shouldn't u be grateful for this bigger war chest? grin

Seriously,u should take a walk to a govt hospital for proper management.. this akpa amu will want some expert handling
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by aminusodiq(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
thiagoteres:

He never said it was .
He was just warning him of a possible complication if he doesn't take that boil seriously.
now I undstnd
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by frankIzuchukwu(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Probably staphylococcus
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by aminusodiq(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

What he has is not yet Fournier's gangrene, but Fournier's can develop as a complication if the boil(what he has now is called a carbuncle) is not properly handled, and if he has an underlying immunosuppressive ailments like diabetes, hiv, etc.
no wrong quotes!!! I only read about it and searched fr initial stage pictures, causes and complications!!! Now I undstnd better think u

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by aminusodiq(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

no wrong quotes!!! I only read about it and searched fr initial stage pictures, causes and complications!!! Now I undstnd better thank u
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by busariabeyx24(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
obviously its boil
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Prayfortheworld: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
So sorry bro
It will soon be over
Such thing happened to me but it was on my armpit.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Conqueror89: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op, rub vaseline on it. It will relieve you.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by drajjay: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:
Please I need help,so this thing started growing on my testicles over two weeks now.have been to two different hospitals at the second hospital I was given injections for three days,and then antibiotics but den there is still no sign of progress,I dont kwn if this is actually boil or something else and am out of options now..

Please if there is anybody in here that can help me with recommendations I will appreciate because I can barely walk due to the fact I can't close my legs cos of the pains...picture below

Moderators help a brother...
This is most likely SEBACEOUS CYST, it will have to be surgically removed with possible grafting of scrotal skin.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by greatbrian(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Oboy..... I cover mine with the blood of jesus undecided
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by ashiwaju11(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Practice good and healthy hygiene.
And See a doctor immediately abeg.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by tempest01(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:
Please I need help,so this thing started growing on my testicles over two weeks now.have been to two different hospitals at the second hospital I was given injections for three days,and then antibiotics but den there is still no sign of progress,I dont kwn if this is actually boil or something else and am out of options now..

Please if there is anybody in here that can help me with recommendations I will appreciate because I can barely walk due to the fact I can't close my legs cos of the pains...picture below

I no be doctor, but put Rob on it, after some days, the eye will be more yellow and soft. You can then drain it. If you are not comfortable doing it yourself, go to a hospital.

Hopefully, It's just skin infection. You won't feel comfortable till the pus is drained out.

Practice better hygiene.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Twoclans(f): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
The Op posted graphic and my tatafo still pushed me to click angry

Igwe must hear this shocked shocked
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by 49cents(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

Will go for STI test on Monday,yes have treated an STI before..thank you so much

Meanwhile try to swallow like 7 medium size gloves of garlic right away....

Bu tomorrow morning you would feel a good change
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by snowball11(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prayfortheworld:
So sorry bro
It will soon be over
Such thing happened to me but it was on my armpit.

O boy, your own na for armpit now. Op own na for the seed (scrotal sac), that place nor dey like wahala at all, at all! undecided
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Finally, dem don get u
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by TGMISKY(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

Thank you.have been taking antibiotics for over a week now and no progress
So stuff has lasted a week already. Bro, visit the hospital asap
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by BossJamal: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op listen to me.

You have to tell us where and where your rod has been to before u get better solutions. Are u sexually active? Have u ever had unprotective sex? When last did u buy a new boxer/pants? Do you have your bath always? What kind of toilet do u use? Have u used a public toilet before?

Give honest answers and get solutions.

Pls do not rub any spirit or damatol on it...nothing harsh.

Natural Home remedies like Shea butter or kernel oil or even both mixed can be used to reduce swelling and pains. Sorry okay.

I pray when u get your healing desist from evil and live a righteous life hence forth.

Don't also forget to give a feedback on your healing process. Goodluck
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
buy Nixoderm and apply it on the boil or use Shea butter
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Since you said blood came out instead of pus, it could be a tumor. But it could still be beningn, they should do a biopsy to determine if it's malignant or beningn.

My advice is to visit a reputable urologist, not just any doctor in order to get it treated asap.

Get well soon
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by HunterArt: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Go and buy shell butter (ori)
Do Morning and night massage.
I bet it with you, it will disappear IJN
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by leonard002(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
If you love your sanity and wish to eat without throwing up for the next one week, please don't google Fournier's Gangrene.
ChybuzzDD:

If you read about Fournier's Gangrene on the scrotum, you'll know boils on the scrotum are really something to be scared about, especially if he has underlying health conditions like diabetes, hiv, etc.

Let's not always give people reasons to play with their health issues, especially when we don't have thd full information concerning their other underlying health problems.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by vecman22(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
BossJamal:
Op listen to me.

You have to tell us where and where your rod has been to before u get better solutions. Are u sexually active? Have u ever had unprotective sex? When last did u buy a new boxer/pants? Do you have your bath always? What kind of toilet do u use? Have u used a public toilet before?

Give honest answers and get solutions.

Pls do not rub any spirit or damatol on it...nothing harsh.

Natural Home remedies like Shea butter or kernel oil or even both mixed can be used to reduce swelling and pains. Sorry okay.

I pray when u get your healing desist from evil and live a righteous life hence forth.

Don't also forget to give a feedback on your healing process. Goodluck

To answer your questions.
Yes have had unprotected sex's of late..
My boxers are new and I have over 17 of them sef.
Yes I have my bath at least twice daily..
I stay in a self contain apartment so my toilet is always clean and for public toilets no have not use that in years...
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Weirdgee: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

Your balls big o just kidding try Benzil Benzoate buy it from the chemist i think is a.swollen rash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Often Should You Change Your Toothbrush? / Hoplites Sickle Cell Foundation Hosts Sickle Cell Warriors For A Valentine's Spe / 'diet Or Die,' World’s Fattest Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.