Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) (12041 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Memberclub(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

There's pus(abscess) there already, and it has to be quickly removed.
The only way to handle pus is to drain it.
Antibiotics control the spread of the bacteria causing it, but do not remove the pus themselves.
It's quackery for anyone to continue giving you antibiotics alone, when that huge pus is still there staring everyone in the face.
Go back to the hospital, and have those pus drained.
Don't take this advice ooo.
Do not pop it yet
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Memberclub(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

If you read about Fournier's Gangrene on the scrotum, you'll know boils on the scrotum are really something to be scared about, especially if he has underlying health conditions like diabetes, hiv, etc.

Let's not always give people reasons to play with their health issues, especially when we don't have thd full information concerning their other underlying health problems.
boils can happen anywhere in the body. Unfortunately this one got him around his balls
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Memberclub(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

Thank you very much..I appreciate
Do not pop it ooo.
Haba
I'm sorry for u
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by tonididdy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op apply Shea butter in that area.
It's just a boil because if dirty underwears
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Alphamayor(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
I always recommend test for cancer for cases like this (but my chief won’t agree).
Although Fournier gangrene May start like this too.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Silentgroper(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
leonard002:
If you love your sanity and wish to eat without throwing up for the next one week, please don't google Fournier's Gangrene.
.oh gawd. You shouldnt have posted this.my curiosity just got stronger
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by BossJamal: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

To answer your questions.
Yes have had unprotected sex's of late..
My boxers are new and I have over 17 of them sef.
Yes I have my bath at least twice daily..
I stay in a self contain apartment so my toilet is always clean and for public toilets no have not use that in years...

Good!

While using any of the home remedies i recommended till Monday cause tomorrow na Sunday.
Get ready to go see a virilogist in d General Hospital. Also u need a lab/urine test too...try bottling ur early morning urine too on Monday for the test too. You also need to check for STDs eg HIV, Herpes, Wart, Syphillis etc avoid sex for now, do not puncture it with needle or anything if u keep doing that you are worsening it.

Even if i know u wont like to visit d hospital try also visiting a renowned pharmacy with consultants/visiting Docs not sales reps o.

But in all I wish u could undergo a lab test too and take findings to a good doctor.

May God heal and bless your scrotum. You shall father your babies.

Above all desist from unprotected sex no matter how e sweet u reach..it's just few minutes pleasure compared to an every minute pain you're currently experiencing.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by HoliMaree: 3:27am On Jun 14, 2020
Change your boxers everyday
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by klever18(m): 4:17am On Jun 14, 2020
add graphic
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by klever18(m): 4:19am On Jun 14, 2020
add graphic
grind bottle with soaked beans and apply it there
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by dingbang(m): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2020
shocked this is the reason I dont have multiple partners. This one must have sexed a lot of girls who will now spread to other guys and then spread to other girls too.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by davillian(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2020
You don go tamper with the head of the boil before e ripe,
Sha be applying red oil, so it will ripe and you can press the boil out
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by mkoabiola: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2020
U can try herbs.

I have treated this case bf using herbs.

U can try a gud herbs practitioner in ur area
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2020
The best treatment for boil is,GRINDED RAW BEANS. Just grind it, make a paste and paste it on d surface. Gbam it'll dry up within 24hrs. It's a natural remedy!
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by BossJamal: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Hello hws your scrotum?

Pls be updating us so as to be sure you're still hanging in there.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by LoydJ(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by LoydJ(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=vecman22 post=90639994]
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by LoydJ(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=vecman22 post=90639994]

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by BossJamal: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
LoydJ:
With all sincerety I recently recovered from this same predicament with the Op

Mine was also big,nd me was really really broke to get/seek any medical attention

What I applied on my balls was only I used Hot water to massage the spot,after which I rub damatol on the spot,but it was damn so painful,after 2 days I was completely heal

Pls Op repeat what I did,it really worked for me.

Mine I was really really scared,I taught I had cancer of the scrotum/an infection nd meanwhile I haven't gotten laid in a while with anyone

But bro Wetin u don spend money on,Na hin clear Comot on hin own without me spending a dime @ all

Indeed God is Faithful

Just do as I told you,u go dey alright Las Las.

You also had unprotected sex? Tell me d truth.

I don't think what d Op has is just a mere boil...lasan.

Even if that thing disappears as a result of the prescribed home remedies which is external. Op still needs an internal examination.

For someone who had UPS...he shouldn't be lackadaisical about both the internal treatment or u want to be certified impotent in the near future. You guys still dont know the magnitude of an untreated STD o.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by vecman22(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

No, it should be continued.
Those red areas show the infection is still active and ongoing.
But it has to be opened up, and pus drained.

Happy Sunday bro..please I just noticed it has popped on his own,am on transit back to my base..please what should I do,should I stop and press it out or I should wait till I reach my base since I was planning on going back to the hospital tomorrow for it to be drain..please what should I do??
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by vecman22(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
BossJamal:
Hello hws your scrotum?

Pls be updating us so as to be sure you're still hanging in there.

No problem

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by EmmaJnr1: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
vecman22:

Soap or hair cream?
when u have used damatol consistently for like 2-3 weeks u will notice a reduction in its size...if there is a sign on pulse spot on it, just open d spot. open am small small o no just burst am. just open that spot. press a little and continue to use damatol. make sure u drop ur testimony o
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
vecman22:

Happy Sunday bro..please I just noticed it has popped on his own,am on transit back to my base..please what should I do,should I stop and press it out or I should wait till I reach my base since I was planning on going back to the hospital tomorrow for it to be drain..please what should I do??

Happy Sunday too.
You can't do it yourself effectively, bros.
Get to your base and visit a hospital.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by BossJamal: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
when u have used damatol consistently for like 2-3 weeks u will notice a reduction in its size...if there is a sign on pulse spot on it, just open d spot. open am small small o no just burst am. just open that spot. press a little and continue to use damatol. make sure u drop ur testimony o

What level of quackery is this? Op i repeat do not rub any harsh stuff or puncture your babies bag. Tomorrow isn't far.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by vecman22(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Happy Sunday too.

Okay..thank you very much..will update you..
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Osobi32(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
vecman22:

Thank you.have been taking antibiotics for over a week now and no progress
augmentine tablet 500mg
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by EmmaJnr1: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
BossJamal:

What level of quackery is this? Op i repeat do not rub any harsh stuff or puncture your babies bag. Tomorrow isn't far.
lols it works just to puncture the ripe part small then continue rubbing the damatol. anyways I don play my part. no more too much tlk on this again. u will b fine OP its nothing serious
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by vecman22(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Happy Sunday too.

Bro I just got back to my base..but everything popped in my trousers the puss was so much that my trouser was soaked,anyways I got in drain d lil left inside which was more of blood.please what next? Should I apply anything on it?..

Btw this is what it looks like now..

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by tempest01(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
vecman22:

Bro I just got back to my base..but everything popped in my trousers the puss was so much that my trouser was soaked,anyways I got in drain d lil left inside which was more of blood.please what next? Should I apply anything on it?..

Btw this is what it looks like now..

It should start healing now. Practice good hygiene in addition to anything the Doc will tell you.

Wash the area and drain frequently till it hardens and start healing in few days.

Modified - Just noticed this update was a while ago. Whats the current update?
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by derbykol(f): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Handle it with care o.It houses the balls that produce semen o.Runs out.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by vecman22(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
tempest01:

It should start healing now. Practice good hygiene in addition to anything the Doc will tell you.

Wash the area and drain frequently till it hardens and start healing in few days.

Modified - Just noticed this update was a while ago. Whats the current update?

Fine bro..am perfectly okay now..thanks so much
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
vecman22:
Please I need help,so this thing started growing on my testicles over two weeks now.have been to two different hospitals at the second hospital I was given injections for three days,and then antibiotics but den there is still no sign of progress,I dont kwn if this is actually boil or something else and am out of options now..

Please if there is anybody in here that can help me with recommendations I will appreciate because I can barely walk due to the fact I can't close my legs cos of the pains...picture below

Moderators help a brother...
Leave am make e ripe all round.
Then bust am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Help My Face Is Rough Wat Should I Do / COVID-19 Update For August 18 2021 In Nigeria / Dangers of consuming too much maggi and other bouillon cubes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.