Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,087 members, 7,909,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times (76939 Views)

More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him / FUTA Student Who Hacked Premium Times Website Suspended By University / Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by fallingsky(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
What did he steal from the Nigerian authorities that they are fighting to have him?

Useless people.

Broda I tired ohh. Better country dey talk, this shithole country still Dey talk.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Davida33: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sterope:
Ole! Barawo! Armed robber! You will end up in jail, your time is coming.

When will your politicians end in Jail? Another politician was released last week from jail and the Senate president even visited him. I am not into Fraud but I hate when will blame all our problem on Yahoo boys while we worship politicians.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Richieniit: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Don't die in poverty forming saint and blaming those that have change the lives of their family and generations.

LAS LAS YOU GO STILL GO HELL FIRE!

Ko ? I beep sense enter your brain now ?

Ayo081:

What the actual Bleep are you saying?
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by smartval(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Ayo081(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Richieniit:
Don't die in poverty forming saint and blaming those that have change the lives of their family and generations.

LAS LAS YOU GO STILL GO HELL FIRE!

Ko ? I beep sense enter your brain now ?

grin Drop pictures of your fleets and awesome cribs on here, akuse opolo. So the only way to change your fucking life is to scam? Eranko!
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Richieniit: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ayo081:

grin Drop pictures of your fleets and awesome cribs on here, akuse opolo. So the only way to change your fucking life is to scam? Eranko!

Ode! No quote me again.

I'm 100% against crime.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Ayo081(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Richieniit:

Ode! No quote me again.

I'm 100% against crime.
slowpoke grin, you don make am? Post na grin Better go face legit hustle.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by don4real18(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
American authorities are fighting to bring him to justice... Nigerian authorities are fighting to bring him to collect their own share in millions of Naira or even dollars..

*shakes head out of thread*
It's likely that he carried money for Naija politicians and Hush going to the USA will expose them
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Boss13: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Why is the Nigerian authorities so eager to get him now? Wait when the US is done with him and he through with serving time, you can have him.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by DeeMain(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Richieniit:
did he steal your relative money?
What matter at hand are you discussing?

To celebrate another man's downfall or the joy of seeing he's got issues?

I'm very sure na your type they go him igram to beg for money... yeye!

Guy hustle cos that salary of yours won't give your kids the best life they deserve. I'm not saying i support crime but you can't actually say you are better than him. YOU'RE ALSO A SINNER LIKE HIM SO PICK YOUR SIN RIGHTFULLY AND BLOOM LIKE ROSES

Na dem. Beautiful nonsense. Seed time precedes harvest. Reaping is coming and it comes with many sorrows, physical and spiritual. Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Sterope(f): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
What part of my statement showed support for any politician? Can you thieves and online beggars stay on track, please?

Davida33:

When will your politicians end in Jail? Another politician was released last week from jail and the Senate president even visited him. I am not into Fraud but I hate when will blame all our problem on Yahoo boys while we worship politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
don4real18:

It's likely that he carried money for Naija politicians and Hush going to the USA will expose them

Don't think so.... Man's a diehard criminal
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
This guy mouth too wide ooo. see money.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Mayng01(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hushpuppi! You are doomed. Infact, l am ashamed being a Nigerian right now, this is a national disgrace.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Gofwane(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
If this guy get sense make he Plead guilty

I know why
grin reduced sentence
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by classydamsel: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ole! Let those he scammed have him nao
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by vertueptime: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
They want to loot him,

daddytime:
What did he steal from the Nigerian authorities that they are fighting to have him?

Useless people.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by blackboy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cock n bull story. Believe this story and you believe every country works like Nigeria.

The reason Hushpupi was arrested was it because of EFCC or FBI or UAE.

This case no get reason to fight who get am. The matter is clear unless he got some ppl on his payroll in Nigeria who went there to "protect" him.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by ND4sure: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:

Useless people.
I tire o
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by spotmataz: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
American authorities are fighting to bring him to justice... Nigerian authorities are fighting to bring him to collect their own share in millions of Naira or even dollars..

*shakes head out of thread*

Exactly!! It is indeed a pity...
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Dondecent(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Corruption corruption every where
Naija is not fighting for d justice hia oo

Na only Dem dey look for dere own share... �
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Awaja(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Equal share of the forfeiture,nig govt under this administration love money pass igbos
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by traihit: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
K4daniel:
The love of money is the root of all evils, so being a hard working gang make us mumu abi.Na only use sabi spend No two way about it there is dignity in labour any other way will surely lead to sorrow.

If you get your money in a crook way you will one day be arrested and the shame will be greater than the glory.

Let us be content with what we have, use your hand to work and earn a living it gives you a peace of mind.That little money u may earn with dignity is far far better than this stolen riches without peace of mind.

I want to use this latest car, buy that beautiful house at the expense of others wealth, it will lead to vanity upon vanity. Hell fire is real. You could lose your life in the process and go to Hell. The curse of the lord is in the house of a THIEF. So taking things not your own is a curse on his own.May be when he comes back from prison he will REPENT. Good luck husspuppi

If poverty shows anyone too much evil, they'd forget about the evils in the love of money. Hence, fear and shame would all be gone. TBH, a lot of young Nigerians find themselves in this very discouraging country at a most desperate time in the world where everybody want maximum freedom. So it's an issue of dog eat dog except the individual goes with his humanity even though hunger holds desperately to him. Even religion has not stopped this unless you have a heart that is tender enough for Godto impact on.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by qeemus: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
The US doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the UAE ,but they do with Nigeria.So they used the Interpol to arrest him and then send him to Nigeria where they will come and carry their load.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Cree: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pls leave him for the US oooo so they can find out the truth and bring justice...if Nigeria takes him in. Thats the end of the case. He will walk free again. Corrupt country. Tueh!
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Goddys(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
If Hush was smart enough, he would have relocated to Iran or any country that is in enmity with the West. Interpol or FBI cannot enter every country for arrest.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
edi287:

You're not serious.

This guy scammed people of their unemployment benefits IN A DAMN RECESSION and you think America will let him go scot-free?? He is finished!

Whoever advised him to take on such a heartless operation clearly didn't have his well-being at heart.

I'm sure you didn't accurately read and understand my comments before you started using your stunted fingers be typing rubbish....your lack of not paying attention to details is one the reason you get much in life
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by YoungAncient1: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sentence him in America, but let him be brought to Kaduna prison to service his term.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Richieniit: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
ok sir
DeeMain:

Na dem. Beautiful nonsense. Seed time precedes harvest. Reaping is coming and it comes with many sorrows, physical and spiritual. Smh
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by PattyMike(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hushpuppi must be brought to Nigeria his home, even though he criticized the country many times. Nigeria is his only home, if he gets to USA he is finished. See as countries dey drag him money, Dubai obviously doing all they can to keep some of his money and assets. USA will take it all if given the chance, Dubai will not let any country own a piece of their property. They know how much in value he's worth.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by greatbrian(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
US should just hold him up. Nigerian judiciary system is extremely corrupt and I have no doubt he would be let go off easily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection / Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.