Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,872 members, 7,973,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times (77194 Views)

More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him / FUTA Student Who Hacked Premium Times Website Suspended By University / Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Richieniit: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ayo081:

slowpoke grin, you don make am? Post na grin Better go face legit hustle.

What is wrong with this fowl?

Do you know what i do for a living or is it because i dey reply you ?

Dude slow down.
Na your type they worry and get sleepless night over another man's success.

I fear your type.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by cococandy(f): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
I mean if this guy really really stole all these money and had been flaunting insane wealth like this, then he’s a BIG fool. He’s been screaming “please arrest me. Please arrest me. “ what a moronic thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Davida33: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sterope:
What part of my statement showed support for any politician? Can you thieves and online beggars stay on track, please?

you hate the truth
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Johnsghana(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
So, I have some questions for Hushpuppi and WoodyBerry.

1.) Did you think it was going to last forever? If No, then you were not as smart as you thought.
2.) If yes, then what was your exit strategy? Did it involve becoming the object of contention between trans border security agencies?
3.) Why were you guys arrested so easily? Didn't you invest into security and intel gathering operations for own safety?
4.) Where were you buying things that were so expensive that it warrant investigations into the source of wealth of the owner of such items?
5.) Then use social media swear for all of una? What were you doing posting your life on social everyday? when you knew you were criminals?

In summary, your lack of exposure and poor education is the reason why you are in this hot mess today. It is just sad that you have once again contributed significantly to soiling the name of Nigeria internationally.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by SATANIIST: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
stop long grammer and say you want your cut. no one go knock u
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by JohnOkolo: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
What did he steal from the Nigerian authorities that they are fighting to have him?

Useless people.

May thunder kill your Mother and unborn generation. Bastard
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by chigoizie7(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Please UAE should not hand him over to Nigeria ooh, otherwise he will walk free.

How can you be making illegal money and then be showing off like that? You think people will never ask questions?
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Bluffly: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
What did he steal from the Nigerian authorities that they are fighting to have him?

Useless people.
They want to make money from him
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Beatswim: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
I
dufirim:
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
when u make this huge money weekly, why disturb us here again? Scammers everywhere
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Kingspin(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerian authority want to take glory too
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:

Useless people.
don’t mind they useless people, they want to collect money from him and release him back into the wild ni o oloshi people...
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
SIR0:
If truly found guilty, just slash him into two.

We can use Naija's share to feed the hungry lions in the zoo.

So that his likes would know what awaits them in the future.

I'm not that wicked o,,, it's just that I hate scammers with total hatred.

Scammers/fraudsters are,,,,,KILLERS cool

Yes they are killers o, plenty people wey go don die from ironu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Beatswim: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pls why is no one talking about emoney? I pray hes not connected to this wire fraud.. Hmmm
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Sterope(f): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Your parents should have paid more for your education.
Davida33:

you hate the truth
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by hedonistic: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Well. Well. Well.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by SirdimayG(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ramon Abbas grin grin

I laugh
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by themanderon: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
These fraudsters are funny. After stealing from people you still have the guts to flaunt it. He must have been a fool to have thought this day would not come. A lesson to upcoming scammers. This too shall be your end if not worse.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
JohnOkolo:

May thunder kill your Mother and unborn generation. Bastard

Your mother should have swallowed your sperm instead or allowed the armed robber that raped her at the garage where she hawks her agbo to come in her anus, the world would have been saved a curse like you and the Hushpuppies of this world.

Since your mother was so stupid not to have taken your sperm in her mouth or anus and you have decided to be a nuisance to the world, may Dangote trailer locate you and yours wherever you maybe even when you are not on the road to wipe you all off the face of the earth.

Dem no go see any of una body bury oh, any bits wey go remain na vulture go feast on am. Bastard son of a thousand useless fathers.

Thunder fire you idiot.

E be like say you never know who you dey insult. Na me and una.

Go through the daddytime profile to know say I give even more than I receive.

Ogun kill you.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by hedonistic: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
toprealman:
If Mompha can be released by EFFC, I'm sure this guy come out of this noise unscathed.

Too much illiteracy and ignorance in this fucking Nigeria.

Can you tell us why EFCC arrested Mompha and what his charges were in Court?
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by themanderon: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Beatswim:
Pls why is no one talking about emoney? I pray hes not connected to this wire fraud.. Hmmm

If he is then he has got a date with karma.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by abbiboy: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hushpuppi own don donn...it is finished!!
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Tapout(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
American authorities are fighting to bring him to justice... Nigerian authorities are fighting to bring him to collect their own share in millions of Naira or even dollars..

*shakes head out of thread*

no mind them...they are fighting to bring him bk and then release him after 2 weeks like mompha. They should allow him face the music wherever he is like otumba cash is currently doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Playermayweda(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
make interpol get this guy make them use am as example
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by lagosrd: 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
In this trying time for america. I just pity the Nigerian government. Just don't let uncle Donald trump veto all your authority put together . it will Amount to sanction you may not find funny.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Egie4real: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Biafranguy1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wetin dem dey fight for, na USA get am na, hushppupi is for America and America is for hushpuppi. If na be be him i will choose Yankee. Shikena
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Asadujames202(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
kooler99:
A lot people are just shouting and sometimes refuse to think and analyse what is truly happening. Hushpuppi is a big boy with big friends in dubai and also back home in nigeria. He has a lot government people here in nigeria that he transacts with anytime they are in dubai. He has used his social media status to enter the high and mighty to the effect that some even deal with him on a business level. Not only does he acquire property for them, he also sells them forex from his numerous sources. The only problem is that although he is flashy he is very stingy and rarely pays his dues. Thats why he was arrested without anybody tipping him off. Unlike Mopha who reciprocates to almost everyone within the round circle. Mopha came back to Nigeria submitted himself to Efcc got a good lawyer and met his bail conditions and now for the moment is free. FBI was on to Mocha also that's why he rushed home to the lesser evil and while he is still in court he can not be extradited anywhere. So if hushpuppies are lucky to come to Nigeria he will be given the same treatment as long as he can meet his bail conditions. Some serving governors and government officials don't want their private business dissected by the FBI so they will try their best to have him sent home.

Smart dude,

Only you made sense here.

Others are just rambling cuz of their long-established bad energy for the guy.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Davida33: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sterope:
Your parents should have paid more for your education.
But your own parent didn't train you well. Ode
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by dantrillion: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria government agency fighting for hushpuppi possession should be ashame of their selves & bury their corrupt faces in the pit of hell.

USA FBI should have him & bring his lousy ass to justice. Forget Nigeria Agencies crying to have him bcoz we all know the end result when he faces trial in Nigeria shit hole courts. U can ask MOMPHA for more clarification.

Nigeria justice system is weak & corrupt; & i bet Hushpuppi will regain his freedom once he arrive nigeria just like dey handle the case of EVANS the deadly kidnapper.

#Thieves
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by rontolo(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Asadujames202:

Smart dude,

Only you made sense here.

Others are just rambling cuz of their long-established bad energy for the guy.

When it comes to secret service cases, forget that talk of paid informants. There was particular urgency with Hush’s case because of the nature of his latest crime. This ain’t no ordinary fraud, stealing from companies or individuals for example. This is high stakes crime against the American state. Covid funds?

Whatever connect Hush had would amount to nothing. He has simply overreached this time and now faces a looong jail term in an American federal penitentiary, not in the joke of a nation called Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria authority want to collect their share of his money, Nigeria government that lack jurisdiction law

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection / Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.