Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,443 members, 7,881,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers (23814 Views)

Dollar Crashes Against Naira On Binance As Cardoso Warning Rattles Crypto Trader / Nissan Cabster Available For Haulage From Ibadan To Abuja / Cost Of Haulage From Tin Can To Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by Reference(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
These past two months have been the worst with the Covid 19 lockdown. It is now taking my trucks 14 to 18 days to reach the south from Lagos. Cost is not even a consideration anymore. Just to keep things moving. The coming inflation when the dust of Covid 19 is settled will be horrendous.
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by yesloaded: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
aspiring44:

It's all shades of wrong . They don't want it to stop . And everywhere is dirty from first gate to second . Virtually the whole stretch of mile 2 to Apapa .

I do ask myself where did we go wrong !

It's a pathetic situation
It's quite unfortunate
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by vioment: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
I still ask, name one thing that works in Nigeria and works seamlessly.
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by abbiboy: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
What a horrible country.

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
humilitypays:
Yes, but right now we don't have any tokunbo truck, only brand new. But my cousin and office neighbor sell tokunbo trucks in case that's what you want.

I sell Shacman trucks; brand new.

I also have Dangote's sales right to sell his own Dangote Assembled brand new Howo Tractors and Dump Trucks (tipper).
... Ok Bros. Was looking at a tokumbo truck for haulage. Like 8 tyres covered body.
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by Aguogba(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sysdatek:
Ibaka seaport should speed up pls

Uyo to onitsha is 4 hours
Aba 1 hour
Port harcourt 2hours

Lagos Port can service the SW
while will a human being click share on this your comment? Please can one of such people explain their reasons to Nairalanders maybe there is something we don't understand about this comment.
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by CsRockefeller(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
If you have a 30 tonnes truck capable of going to the North especially pls send a DM.
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by sixcargo: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
[b][/b] i will buy N10,000 cash.

Buy my infinix hot 4 pro for 20K flat rate. It's still very clean and sharp.[/quote]
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by sixcargo: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
eagleonearth:
This country where Lagos is the highest revenue generating state can't afford to repair the road that leads to tincan port or even build a world class trailer park rather trailers will be double parking on the expressways making vehicular movement around mile2 and apapa a nightmare not talking of casualties of fallen containers.

If trump calls you a shithole country you go jus dey vex

my brother the federal govt in their selfish interest has made clearing of certain goods like cars a must only in Lagos. That's the origin of the brown sticker on cleared cars. If it's not cleared in Lagos you're on your own as it will be confiscated. How do you explain that? Also cost of clearing at Onne port in the south south is way higher than Lagos. Why should Lagos be the only state where you clear in the whole of Nigeria leaving other 35 states behind? Leave matter for Mattias joor

Buy my infinix hot 4 pro for 20K flat rate. It's still very clean and sharp.
I WILL BUY N10,000.INBOX ME
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by Guestlander: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
HeadShot:
Buhari is a calamity..

Little wonder no business can be traced to him..

Only fools support such a disaster

Buhari just solved the problem with the new railway to the ports.
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by Yankee101: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Why no one is keen about doing business in Nigeria and why the ports in the South South need to be developed and why the Niger-Benue rivers need to be dredged
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

Awaiting your federal government approval

That's the point Bro.. they just don't want it actualised lipsrsealed
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by humilitypays(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... Ok Bros. Was looking at a tokumbo truck for haulage. Like 8 tyres covered body.
No I don't have now
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by unikwa: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Togo, and Benin Republic seaports are smooth and operate like clockwork.

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
humilitypays:
No I don't have now
...Ok. Thanks alot
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by yesloaded: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
abbiboy:
What a horrible country.
lol

It has not been easy doing import/export business in Nigeria

What still baffles me was that government failed to realise that effective port with good government policies will gives room for export business thereby increase our forex earning

Current exchange rate is not sustainable in the long run whereby forex rate is about 20% higher than official rate.

It is well

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by abbiboy: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2020
yesloaded:

lol

What still baffles me was that government failed to realise that effective port with good government policies will gives room for export business thereby increase our forex earning

Current exchange rate is not sustainable in the long run whereby forex rate is about 20% higher than official rate.

It is well

A horrible country and a dangerous place to doing legit business.
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by aspiring44: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=yesloaded post=90672171]
lol

The country is not business friendly . So much of leakages and waste.
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by RuggedSniper: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2020

1 Share

Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by RuggedSniper: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Cutealexio:
The Lagos-Ibadan rail will start operations soon. This rail will link both Lagos ports, Ogun State and Ibadan dry port which will help decongest Lagos port. I'll also suggest that Ogun State (most industrialized State in Nigeria) should construct dry port which will be linked to the rail. Rail is the best way to move around logistics no doubt
WORD!
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by Emman7456(m): 5:44am On Jul 14, 2020
humilitypays:
oh I see lolz

There are women haulers, and even those into heavy duty equipment leasing and construction in Nigeria.

My sister runs a heavy duty (bulldozer, payloader, escavators, cranes, etc) company, and she also has some trucks, its like a semi construction company.

I also know some ladies in Nigeria who run haulage and dump truck leasing business, one bought truck from me last year.

Maybe you act too sempe sempe lol that makes your hubby see you as fragile to handle heavy equipment business, maybe grin

Please kindly assist me with few contacts of these haulers women. I need 30tons trucks to lease from them in 10s and 20s.

Kindly call/text me on 08165016602 or WhatsApp me on 09019958945.

Thanks am most grateful.
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by ThaRealNyke: 8:40pm On May 16, 2021
(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information on Clearing and Forwarding, Import and Export, Air Freight and Sea Cargo delivery with proper documentation at Customs Apapa Wharf, Lagos Nigeria port authority.

Everyone deserves an easy way of Clearing their goods in Wharf Apapa Lagos, Nigeria. From a Container of Tokunbo Cars, New Cars, Trucks, equipment and gadgets, electronics, building materials and all types of goods in vogue at the normal charges.

(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information.
VANLEX GLOBAL EXPRESS NIG. LTD.
Office Address: 21, Complex Office, TINCAN Island, Apapa Lagos.

We are here on Earth to help each other!
Our presences in virtually Sea and Airports in Nigeria have facilitated the increase in our list of clientele far and wide, mainly those importing to Nigeria.

I help the Importers and Exporters with all Customs Brokers services , as well as statutory agencies for the provision of logistics support and documentations of exportation and importation of goods. I render Custom Licensed clearing and Forwarding services.

(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information.
VANLEX GLOBAL EXPRESS NIG. LTD.
Office Address: 21, Complex Office, TINCAN Island, Apapa Lagos.
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by aspiring44: 3:38am On May 17, 2021
Nitric:
Processing an export through the Lagos port is a nightmare!

More than a nightmare. If you know your way the better . It's crazy though
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by mimilogistics: 4:22am On May 17, 2021
Over 1million RMB available for payment to China bank accounts only.

Rate is 75.9

Minimum RMB you can buy is 5,000 RMB.

NOTE:
If you want us to pay for you faster, come between 2am - 5am (Nigerian time) when our Chinese office is still open and the boss still at the office and working actively. Anything after 5am Nigerian time there might be delay in paying for you as more payment requests comes in.

You must pay Naira before we send rmb. But be assured that we must deliver or refund your money�

Chat our Nigerian customer support on WhatsApp number 2349096712 144
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by GenghisAlexa(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2021
humilitypays:
oh I see lolz

There are women haulers, and even those into heavy duty equipment leasing and construction in Nigeria.

My sister runs a heavy duty (bulldozer, payloader, escavators, cranes, etc) company, and she also has some trucks, its like a semi construction company.

I also know some ladies in Nigeria who run haulage and dump truck leasing business, one bought truck from me last year.

Maybe you act too sempe sempe lol that makes your hubby see you as fragile to handle heavy equipment business, maybe grin

Boss, I for like text you oo, I have a deal for you. My WhatsApp is 09012485278
Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Great thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jumia Co-Founders, Jeremy Hodara & Sacha Poignonnec Step Down / 5 Keys To Long Term Success In Your Business!!!! / 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.