Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,885 members, 7,931,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:06 PM

Should I Resign From This Job? Pls Help Me - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Resign From This Job? Pls Help Me (28612 Views)

Should I resign or continue? / Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Should I Resign From This Job? Pls Help Me by oloworisedeji12(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
I will advised u pray to God for direction..
Re: Should I Resign From This Job? Pls Help Me by Antisocial01: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Enskynelson:

Life is full of risks. Prepare and take the risks. If actually you have been surviving with 35K, 35k jobs are not so difficult to find. I advice you take the new job paying 150k. Spend only 50k if possible (since you have been surviving with 35k - 50k). Save up 80k every month. In a short while, you would have saved up money that can help u start some biz, buy a job or keep u till you finf another in the event of the company folding. Pray about it and commit it into God's hand as well. Life is full of risk and not taking risk is even another risk on its own.
So, bottomline, go for the new job, save from the first month and be prepared for any eventuality.
Too much sense is worrying you, your brain Don dey overflow ,much respect I gat for you
Re: Should I Resign From This Job? Pls Help Me by cocoaempire: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
VACANCY: CCTV technician AND MARKETER needed at ARTSPACE NIGERIA LIMITED

call VICTORIA on : 07017699257
and send your CV to: dahuatechng@gmail.com

Duties and Responsibilities

Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
Support users of CCTV system by responding and resolving any issues on client’s device in real time.
Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets.
Installation and maintenance of alarm system, access control, panic buttons.
Be familiar with network operating system
Provide recommendations about accessing security and support
Troubleshoot all technology issues
Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
Ensure installation of lock out programs
Perform other related duties as required during working hours.
Qualifications & Skills Required

B.Sc., HND, OND, C & G, or Trade Test II & I in Electrical and / or Electronic Engineering / Computer Science and ICT;
Demonstrable practical experience in electrical installation work, especially on CCTV and other security products like panic buttons and access control;
Other Requirements:

Good English speaking skills, verbal and written;
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, High Energy Level;
Minimum of 5years experience in a technician role or electrical installation work;
Extrovert personality;
Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines;
Self-motivated and accustomed to working with minimum supervision;
Ability to operate in challenging and remote work locations;
Ability to cope with pressure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) / Shell To Sack 10,000 Workers - Capital Post / What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.