Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,751 members, 7,918,337 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:34 AM

“until I See A Female Version Of Myself In These Female Artistes, It Will Be Ver - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “until I See A Female Version Of Myself In These Female Artistes, It Will Be Ver (279 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Mr Ibu's Female Version Photo / Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes / Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“until I See A Female Version Of Myself In These Female Artistes, It Will Be Ver by Ifeanyiwrite: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Multiple Award Winning Dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale has opened up concerning why he doesn’t move toward female artistes for a feature rather the opposite occurs.

Accounting for himself in a meeting on UTV’s United Showbiz facilitated by Nana Ama McBrown, Shatta Wale said that the greater part of the female artistes in the business are not as radical and “crazy” as he is so it’s hard for him to move toward them for an element.

He included that, “most of these female artistes don’t understand the business side of music. Assuming I tell a female artiste I want to touch her boobs during a video shoot for my song, she may disagree and because I am eager to promote my song, we may end up fighting which I dislike.”

When inquired as to why he concurs when Female artistes approach him for a feature, Shatta Wale noticed that; “Some of them feel I have the power to make their music sell quickly and once I listen to the track and I like it, I will definitely jump on it”.

The ” Taking Over” hit producer anyway exhorted female artistes not to be reluctant to face challenges with regards to the art industry since it’s the main way they can be paid attention to.

” until I see a female version of myself in these female artistes, it will be very difficult for me to approach them for a feature..they have to be fearless and business minded like me before they can make it big in the music industry”. Shatta Wale told Nana Ama McBrown.

Read in full at https://fojusi.com/until-i-see-a-female-version-of-myself-in-these-female-artistes-it-will-be-very-difficult-for-me-to-approach-them-for-a-feature-shatta-wale/

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Police Arrests Man Who Threatened To Kill Jude Okoye Over Cynthia Morgan / Everything You Need To Know About The Trending Twitter Voice Note / I Slept In Cell For No Reason- D'banj Accuser Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.