Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,814 members, 7,972,906 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:55 PM

How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? (476 Views)

How Can I Rebuild Trust In A Relationship After Cheating? / I Lost My Confidence And Feel Rejected Help Me Regain Myself / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? by Admissionclass: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
since childhood I have this challenge I am not a very confident man. I am always shaky whenever am faced with a challenge..surprisingly I am very confident with women but when it comes to other things its really hard for me,let's say for example I am very good with ps4 but whenever people bet on me I always have this pressure and it makes me fuckup it's a combination of fear,insecurity and lack of faith in my abilities I really blame it on my rough childhood I was a houseboy throughout my childhood and my uncle always put me down emotionally I guess it had a psychological effect on me now.
any psychologist in house please help.
Re: How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Admissionclass:
since childhood I have this challenge I am not a very confident man. I am always shaky whenever am faced with a challenge..surprisingly I am very confident with women but when it comes to other things its really hard for me,let's say for example I am very good with ps4 but whenever people bet on me I always have this pressure and it makes me fuckup it's a combination of fear,insecurity and lack of faith in my abilities I really blame it on my rough childhood I was a houseboy throughout my childhood and my uncle always put me down emotionally I guess it had a psychological effect on me now.
Hahaha! Dont worry when you are 120years old the lack of confidence will go away.
Re: How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? by Admissionclass: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Hahaha! Dont worry when you are 120years old the lack of confidence will go away.

well I am not surprised see your moniker mental Ebola..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? by Greatzeus(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Admissionclass:
Read this book. 365 steps to confidence. Each day you are presented with tips for the day that increases your self confidence. Best seller. Enjoy. Just about 1 mb in size
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KwUE6aBvctC7ssxp-mPLDKLLB6syu-B_/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Admissionclass:

well I am not surprised see your moniker mental Ebola..
No worry, I go soon slap confidence enter your chest.
Re: How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? by Hypnotise: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Admissionclass:
Start by watching videos on YouTube to boost self confidence
Re: How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? by Admissionclass: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Greatzeus:

Read this book. 365 steps to confidence. Each day you are presented with tips for the day that increases your self confidence. Best seller. Enjoy. Just about 1 mb in size
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KwUE6aBvctC7ssxp-mPLDKLLB6syu-B_/view?usp=drivesdk

thanks bro.
Re: How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? by callmeRichie(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Admissionclass:

lol I can relate sha...
Especially when eyes are on you, or high hope is on you to do something.

Just be cool and don't be too anxious, picture yourself like you are alone.

Don't be lost in the crowd, practice more in your chambers till it becomes parts if you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? by Admissionclass: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
callmeRichie:

lol I can relate sha...
Especially when eyes are on you, or high hope is on you to do something.

Just be cool and don't be too anxious, picture yourself like you are alone.

Don't be lost in the crowd, practice more in your chambers till it becomes parts if you.
thanks man.
Re: How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
A friend once told me that adequate preparation puts away fear.
I'm not very good with women, but I'm full of confidence. In a competition against someone, you just have to put fear in your opponent instead of being the one afraid.
Mind games is working against you
Re: How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? by Starz825(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
The issue is you get too overwhelmed....that's why u lose focus....it happened to me...
You need to talk to yourself.... continuously
My advice..be rugged in the heart (not for bad reasons anyway)... don't mind the outcome of a thing...fine we all want success in whatever we lay our hands upon but then...don't be afraid to fail(most times failure is a success in disguise)...
Pray and Stay positive ..remember be rugged at heart.. because at the end of all what will be will be...so you can only try your best to achieve the best....

(1) (Reply)

I Would Appreciate A Sincere Answer / This Facebook Comments Just Crashed A Marriage / How Yeast Infection May Affect You From Getting Pregnant? And The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.