Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,647 members, 7,965,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:04 PM

Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid (36782 Views)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Edo Primary: APC Governors To Meet Tinubu Over Obaseki / Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:15am On Jun 15, 2020
all Nigeria political party are the same, that us why when you migrate from pdp to Apc you become saint
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by xperiencelove(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Obaseki is a fuul. He want to fight godfatherism when he is a product of one and currently enjoying. Whoever thought he will win the battle is as dull as him.
Whoever that also compare Obaseki to Ortom (former minister during GEJ) is most dullest on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by abysirius(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2020
Obaseki is done with as a governor! That man 'Idahosa' that keeps shouting 'Edo is not Lagos is just fooling himself. Politics is a game and when they beat u in this game u can not backtrack and start claiming to have been victimized. After all, Idahosa has always been with the governor when he refused to swear in the other elected legislators...

4 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Badooguy: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2020
And mostly, cooked corn
Jestin:
Be careful who you eat corn with my people.
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by BafanaBafana: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2020
realstars:
This Certificate Matters That Is Tranding Now On Obaseke Is The Sin Coverd For Too Long By The Same People Who Want Him Out,
What About Bubu's Certificate That Was Gambling PDP Chance To Detain Power And Was Given Overnight Result To Show The Fools,
Who Is Fooling Who?
The school Buhari finished from issued him a gunuine statement of result
Cambridge who were the organizers of the examination confirmed it
The West African Examination Council issued Buhari a genuine certificate based on that
Whether you wailers believe it or not, does not change anything.
Obaseki should do the same if he truly took the exams and had the certificate. the whole process doesn't cost more than 20k

Besides, Buhari's Higher Education Certificate are not in doubt

4 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by bizzibodi(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2020
So PDP is not sure that there candidate cannot win APC that they want to adopt obaseki a disloyal,prodigal godson.

3 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by SirBunky85(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2020
tuoyoojo:
Politics is a very dirty game

The question I always ask, how did he scale the primaries the first time

How come nobody saw this.

There are other parties he can contest under if not PDP

I must say kudus to Him for fighting His God a father like a man....instead of rolling over and dying

Godfatherism in Nigerian politics must end
fighting his godfather by begging from pillar to post to people he ordinarily shouldn't have any business with abi?you are just a hypocrite who can hail one to one's doom

7 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2020
vicdom:
Obaseki will Bleep both the short ugly looking swine of Edo and that brown toothed disgusting looking bespectacled pygmy Lagos landlord without condom.

Na all dis kind talk put this man for d present condition he dey so. grin

6 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by contigiency(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2020
vicdom:
Obaseki will Bleep both the short ugly looking swine of Edo and that brown toothed disgusting looking bespectacled pygmy Lagos landlord without condom.

Names never finish my brother. Go back to your village, pack more and hip on him. At the end, his candidate will still win, while you remain with your hate.

1 Like

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by bizzibodi(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2020
So PDP is not sure that there candidate cannot win APC that they want to adopt obaseki a disloyal,prodigal godson.some apologist said he shld present O' level certificate that means something is wrong with his degree.
Running to udom & wike so they are now his new godfather.
How comes Obaseki whose PDP hates when in apc,is now loved & willing to adopt.

5 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by 752hub: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Some people will soon loose their life on top of this fight. Make una just dey watch. This fight will soon turn bloody. Am not involved, but I can already feel the desperation by both parties. Meanwhile, ambode should learn to fight till the end, being a coward never helped anybody.
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by hotseat: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Where's Shuaibu when you need him most? Talking To Tom! I see Obaseki going to jail eventually!
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by hotseat: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Where's Shuaibu when you need him the most? Talking Tom! I see Obaseki going to jail eventually!

1 Like

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by code8690: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2020
[color=#] 3704728[/color]
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by code7916: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2020
[color=#] 3371535[/color]
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by 6digitscomrade: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Princedapace:

Elections are rigged in Nigeria. It is not about how popular u are. He can't rig well with an unknown party.

I av seen Nigeria election, it is not credible. They import thugs, they bribe voters, they blackmail officials, they snatch ballot boxes, they rewrite votes, they allocate votes, they manipulate the processes, etc. Elections re not free and fair in Nigeria. He will want to be with a party that has the structure to match the rigging capacity of apc.
i hail my brother
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Obakashdee(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2020
It will be political death for Obaseki if he defects

1 Like

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by code4412: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2020
jaggabban:
Bayelsa scenario awaits PDP should they filled Obaseki and won.
Field
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2020
Pdp mumu eh, they just keeping hoarding power as if they can do anything with... who do they have to upset any Apc candidate... I guess none, they just want that entitlement " I am Pdp flag bearer so so year "

They are so slow to do any real change.. what will it cost them to merge Pdp with another party and change the name .

What will it cost them to pay young Nigerians to be their forefront in social media like Apc did than allowing non-entity like FFK and Omokri make a caricature of them.

I guess they are still resting on their old glorly thinking they can change anything once any election year draw close. They are not even listening to what Nigeria want and giving them hope.
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by RealtorX: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2020
This is the political crinkum crankum someone was talking about.
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2020
tuoyoojo:

I must say kudus to Him for fighting His God a father like a man....instead of rolling over and dying

You people just keep talking about fighting godfatherism just like it's always godfathers fault. It's just like someone who suffered to build a house and gave u an apartment there and now you wan to swindle your way to own someone's else property. Obaseki knew the rules already before he agreed to contest under their party. So why now deviating or recusing from the agreed terms? If it's as easy as you guys think, tell him Obaseki to go form his own party and contest so he would be free from godfatherism. Even if PDP give him their platform to contest, there are many terms he will still have to oblige with

4 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Sleekfingers: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Danjunior:
I feel if Obaseki is screened carefully and his certificate saga can be properly managed and all present aspirant compensated with good post. PDP should field him as their governorship candidate because a sitting governor is the only match for any APC candidate. Trust APC, all the Military apparatus will be at their disposal on election day. It takes a strong man with power as a Governor that might stand a chance of overcoming that pressure. Ask WIke

u want wetin happened to Apc in bayelsa to happen to pdp...?

The governor should move on. The party have decided.
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Jymsyno: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2020
This write-up is from the nationnewspapers. I expect it to write more so called damning article against Obaseki because the daily is an APC outfit. I discountenance the report 100%.

1 Like

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by seanfer(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Corporate2020:

Tinubu did it in 2003. Tinubu fought Afenifere and left the party AD. Tinubu formed his own party AC and contested against Afenifere's candidate in AD and PDP and Obasanjo. At the end of the day, Tinubu humiliated them all. Today, Tinubu is the unofficial governor-general of Nigeria. This is why Edo is not Lagos.

Tell ugly Obaseki to do the same and let's see his political sagacity.

Tinubu won 2003 election with AD and formed ACN in 2006.
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Na today?
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by IsioStar1: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2020
tuoyoojo:

Introduction of VAR made them to see the discrepancies clearly. I hope with this point of mine explains why.
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by olas4prof: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2020
With these aspirants, I see a walkover victory for APC
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by geraldswallow: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Shit hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo's New Official Portrait / ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.