Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,243 members, 7,880,902 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" (61071 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by agyo(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2020
That's how they will carry terrorist and give the claim of innocence

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Charisma01: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2020
concerned99:
As stupid as it sounds I really believe them. So many VIP's children travelled during this lockdown period. I can even tell you that I know some one that travelled to the uk 2 weeks ago. The double standard and the lawlessness is the problem this country is truly facing. Someone hires a jet with the last name fashola destination Abuja, why won't they think its his family member going to see the minister of works from his constituency and home base lagos. Three things departure lagos, client name fashola and destination Abuja. It is not everybody that knows naira Marley's real name and I can bet you it was when the crew and the pilot now saw who the were truly airlifting before they knew it was naira Marley.

Very lame excuse by the airline and your justification no hold water.
That's how Shekau for board the flight & they go tell us say them think say na Shekarau.
Where there no airline and airport staff to verify the identity of the those boarding the plane?

How can you justify such silly excuse, was it the judge or Fashola that made payment for the flight? Think abt that.

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by colestephan86: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:

But Buhari is dull oo
Don't fool yourself, is it Jonathan that is not dull or the governor of your state.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Playermayweda(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2020
Nigerians and baseless lies,It is well
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by surgical: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Naira Marley's lawyers should be drafting a suit against the CEO of Executive Jet Services for calling him a useless person which is defamatory in nature. Naira Marley and his crew duly paid for a charter services and for Executive Jet to call him useless person because he is not Babatunde Raji Fashola not only smacks of eye service, defamatory, but is discriminatory.
no case here brother,he mislead them into breaking the law,that is an act of irresponsiblity which is akin to uselessness
The government should not also spare the boy naira Marley before his impunity gets out of hand,with the attendant bad influence on the youths in the society

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by SarkinYarki: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2020
colestephan86:

Don't fool yourself, is it Jonathan that is not dull or the governor of your state.

But Buhari is still dull no matter how you frame it

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by tomdon(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2020
Useless people who paid you for plane charter
Very uncouth utterance
Damage control.
Na naija we de sha

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Goalnaldo(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2020
Goddys:
Dear Sir,

UNRESERVED APOLOGY TO THE OFFICE OF MINISTRY OF AVIATION AND THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

We are deeply regretful and ashamed of our recent business conduct which was occasioned by incompetent management decision and wish to tender an unreserved apology to your office and the people of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Our act of conveying Babatunde Fashola (also known as) "Nairamarley" to Abuja for a music concert when the interstate border lockdown is still in effect is not only unpatriotic but distasteful. It is never the culture of our company to conduct ourselves in such manner.

We plead for your leniency and appeal to your honourable office to lessen the stringent measures taken towards our business. Our management have also suspended members of our staff who connived to carry out this distasteful act.

Best Regards,
CEO

My question is: how can a whole Executive-jet company not have a single in-house lawyer to draft a good letter like I just did in less than 10 mins
practical grin atleast those people that condemn the letter should show us the perfect way of writing it.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2020
NairaMarley and the Airline Management are not stupid and useless people. it is you and I and Nigerians who actually believe this load of lies that are useless and stupid people lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by cryptotech: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2020
funny country
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Intrepid01(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2020
If that letter is real and not fake, his excuse is even useless and foolish. Like you just saw the name and didn’t confirm from those you claimed called you if it was the minister of Works...c’mon, whenever you choose to lie, let it be convincing!

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Edopesin: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2020
6digitscomrade:
there are wise illiterates but this ur ally isn’t one of them..

Dull illiterates don't get to places that matter
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by colestephan86: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:

But Buhari is still dull no matter how you frame it
Prove it to me , if you are able to convince me , you get 5k from me right now.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Oche211(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2020
OriOko88:

You no get d drift. It was the name that confused the airline. They thought babatunde fashola that was written in d manifest the same same as d name of d minister of works
That's a stupid excuse. Can't they physically differentiate Fashola from Naira Marley

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by olusma23(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2020
See as the letter look like basic class student letter of apology.

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Kanmi87: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Look @lie of the highest order oooo, how is azeez babatunde resemble fashola babatunde

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by victorazyvictor(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tekzyflex:
They are useless even the so called Fashola all are useless. The airline the most useless. Everything is useless in Nigeria.

I tell u grin

So the airline management is telling us that they don't check the identity of their passengers when board passing their desk?

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Coldie(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
So are they saying Kim Oprah is a bunch of useless people
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by solex1988(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
This excuse is totally not making any sense

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by princety24(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Oche211(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:
his name is Fashola too
So Naira Marley walked as a spirit into the flight right?
They could not differentiate between Naira Marley and his media crew from Babatunde Raji Fashola.
How did Naira Marley even get to know about the scheduled flight?
The airline just wanted to make quick cash since the judge had gone to Abuja on his own.
It's pure greed on the part of the airline

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by WaterWalker5(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
udoakwa:
That riffraff boy called niramaley is as useless as p in psychology
Psychology ain't a useless course from the first letter to the last. Naira marley is useless to thoss who consider him so. No point comparing him to Psychology. Without this wonderful subject, you won't understand human nature and motives.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Oche211(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
proeast:

You are still part of the problem bedeviling Nigeria. You only saw the headline and concluded without bordering to read the message. The airline CEO stated that when the manifest was sent to him, he saw the names of Babatunde Fashola among others on it and he felt it was the minister of Power.

Inasmuch as I'm not totally absolving the airline for not doing their own diligence, this is a case of possible impersonation. Investigation should be conducted to really find out if some staff of the airline connived with Naira Marley to facilitate the flight.
I read it all. I see the airline's excuse as been silly. What about the airline staff who clear Naira Marley to board the jet. The pilot and air hostesses.
How did Naira Marley even know about the scheduled flight?
Someone must have tipped him on that since the judge had found his way to Abuja on his own.
The airline just wanted to make quick cash but it backfired.

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by SarkinYarki: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
colestephan86:

Prove it to me , if you are able to convince me , you get 5k from me right now.

Oga calm down I will give 5m and not bat an eyelid trust me . Not everything is money man not everyone needs money , I am sure prolly spend 5k every 20 minutes cheesy. Well I will prove it to you for free I don't need money wink

Well all Buharis actions ,word and thought process suggest he is at the lower spectrum of intelligence ( I personally thinks he has an IQ of below 50) .

From his slurred speech , from his poor correlation to questions asked and the way he has ruined Nigeria it's obvious he is dull . This is a man that has never been able to answer a single question correctly in the last 5 years so much his handlers shield him.from any such engagements just to save him the embarrassment.

Like look at the video below a man who claims to be a livestock farmer yet doesn't know the meaning of livestock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg7OFQxHyfs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Karemarealty288(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Naira Marley is enjoying all the publicity he wants.....he will make another hit song fro this Mistaken Identity....

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by 6digitscomrade: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Edopesin:

Dull illiterates don't get to places that matter
life is dynamic be guided on what u say unless u have seen it all in life .. no one can and no one has, only assumptions and speculations and those are the biological parents of Fuckkkkupppss
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by AbuAeesha: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
this life no balance at all
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by blamelessly(f): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
This is very stupid lie. The minister's name is Babatunde Raji fashola not fashola babatunde, and there would have been formal arrangement with ministry, and the minister's name first on the list officially written. the company should be shut down for describing customers who patronized them with such derogatory term. The company is putting itself in more mess including the minister as a damage control for their stupidity

Naira Marley's name is Fashola Adeshina and his brother is Fashola Babatunde.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by petrage(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
concerned99:
As stupid as it sounds I really believe them. So many VIP's children travelled during this lockdown period. I can even tell you that I know some one that travelled to the uk 2 weeks ago. The double standard and the lawlessness is the problem this country is truly facing. Someone hires a jet with the last name fashola destination Abuja, why won't they think its his family member going to see the minister of works from his constituency and home base lagos. Three things departure lagos, client name fashola and destination Abuja. It is not everybody that knows naira Marley's real name and I can bet you it was when the crew and the pilot now saw who the were truly airlifting before they knew it was naira Marley.
I agree with U....I was shocked yesterday when I met someone who came into the country from Switzerland 2 weeks ago...he said he passed through Cape Verde and that he is returning next week. I will not blame the CEO to some extent, he granted approval on what was sent to him that is if he is sincere. The crew should be held accountable.... that his letter to the Minister though

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by golddare: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Suspended Jet Company Refers To Naira Marley And Crew As ‘Bunch Of Useless People’

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/naira-marley-mistaken-for-works-minister-fashola-says-airline.html

Photo of Passenger Manifest below

In short Naira scam them. Fake excuse.

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
One of the names on the manifest is Ade yeye grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Phyno Before Money & Fame / Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.