Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,493 members, 7,951,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now (55855 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. / My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by tradetips: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Don’t let any one pressurize you
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by moscow406(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
After I read several abortions I just tire, and the girl is just 22 years old. If you can't bear the responsibility of having a child be sensible enough to prevent a zygote from forming. Life has become so advanced there are a thousand and one ways of preventing pregnancy.

Only God knows if I'll marry, because if I do sef, the lady I will marry will think I'm paranoid. Nobody can be trusted; both the male and female gender. Our hands are dirty, nobody is excluded, the morales of the society have been discarded into the ocean.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Benprince25: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
My brother break up with her joor...hw are u sure ure d owner of d pregnancyDNT trust dis bitches
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by OdenKelechi(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
You didn't say anything about her being materialistic or billing you always. So if she's not materialistic nor bills you anyhow, then marry her. My Guy marrying a girl that loves you more than you love her is gold o!! Think about it.
Your 40k plus what your popsy sends to you should be able to help till things get better and i hope it will.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Jidebabs88(m): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:
Please Mods help push this to front page i need more advise please...

Have been caught up in a difficult situation.

I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now.

NOTED.

She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills.

BROS, HOW COME? IN JUST ABT 1 YR, SEVERAL ABORTIONS? I don't just get! Smh.

She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by fof1: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.

May God Guide U alright. Go and Settle her. Marriage her and maintain low Profile lifestyle until U are Stable. Lock up ur Peniii and avoid Murders. Let her go birth to this.Pls don DESTROY Her Womb. Be warned.WARNED Urself.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Onyi22(f): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Several abortions
Pockets money from your dad
40k salary
One room apartment
My brother, u don't need advice but u need sense, when u were riding her like a horse, u didn't seek for advice..
When you releasing that ur watery sperm, u didn't seek for advice..
Tomorrow now if she can't give birth again, u will abandon her and look for someone else,
O boy u dy mad

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Boss13: 12:00am On Jun 18, 2020
OP you are not ready for a relationship, don't even mention marriage. You earn N40,000.00 per month and still rely on your daddy to take care of your bills. It is quite unfortunate that your girlfriend is pregnant. I will be blunt here - You are not emotionally, physically, and financially ready for a family. You should not even be dating. Your focus should be on increasing your income and not sticking your penis in pussy, settling for your below the average income, and still asking for stipends from your dad at your age.

I know a lot of people have advised you on getting married and some good fortune would turn your fate around. Well, that may be possible, but also the harsh reality is that you cannot take care of yourself at the moment and when you add a wife and baby, your income will be 40,000 divided by 3 and that is N13,333.33. Don't forget unforeseen circumstances, expensive baby foods, and upkeeping, house rent, feeding, etc. You will only extend your hopelessness to your father who may become irritated. Your in-laws too would become irritated because it appears you have brought poverty and hardship on their daughter. Your wife will become irritated too because she cannot enjoy the good things in life. She may even leave the marriage if she can no longer bear the struggle love. You will become irritated because you cannot provide for your family.

Son, you truly know you are not ready to start a family or get married. I cannot advise you on what to do with the pregnancy, but one big failure of a parent is when you cannot give your child the basic necessities. Use this as an opportunity to set your life straight. You MUST stop having sex and focus on increasing your income. Stop putting the cart ahead of the horse.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by teeteelahyor(f): 12:02am On Jun 18, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Onuku,it shall end in tearz
If she 1t 2 comot belle n die,beta tears 4 u.
If she no comot belle n die wen bornin, tears 4 u.
If she park join u,.tears upon tears bicos of hungry.
If ur fada dont give u money again,original tear begin.
If she dumped u follow anoda person.ur tears will almost finish 4 ur eyes.because instead 4 u 2 dumped her,she dump u

Anyhw I reasoned it,I sha no it MUST end in tears. grin cheesy

Alaye 4get woman.
Go & huzzle because no be u get dat belle.
Dat belle na format 2 tied u.
1 afonjress almost do am 2 me.I tell her no problems. She parked join me.i com dey blow am 4 free.
Dey chop free yeye pepper stew wen no get test. grin cheesy wink

1 night,after I hv fed up 4 her toto.I begin recite incantaxn 4 room dey call Alusi Obosi 2 damaged d life of anypersin wey dey beer false accusantion 4 me.
Na so she quiet.
D next day she travel cum tell me say she get miscarrange.
I jst laff her & ha generaxn.
D afonnjjjjaaaaa layabout girl 1t 2 shine on top nwafor.
Tufiakwa. undecided undecided
Las Las, na me chop all d allawee wey FG pay am.

Dis girls go use ya head if u looseguide.
Egungun b careful na express dis ur bowleg dey so embarassed
It's not a crime to just read and pass when you have no good opinion to share about a particular issue bruhh....I wonder how you're quick to jump to conclusion dat he isn't responsible for the pregnancy cause it happened to you undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Incandescent(m): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2020
I feel like giving you an e-knock.

Choi. sad
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by rexx07(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2020
It is because of men like you women dey abuse us... You are not serious at all... I feel like giving you like 100 knocks...
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by InformationTV: 1:01am On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.

You should forget "Your Dream way of getting married" and face the reality right in front of you.

There is nothing wrong with you settling down with a woman you love with a salary of 40,000 naira.

Man; that's some good money to manage effectively with a woman you are in love with.

Since she is in love with you; The Spiritual Ignition that triggers FINANCIAL SUCCESS from the SATISFACTION You both derive from having GOOD SEX will most definitely provide you the WISDOM You Need To Navigate Through Life Effectively.

"Fear Not; and Be A Man to Your WOMBMan; and Quit with the Abortions."

There is No Point For Exorbitant Wedding Ceremonies. The COVID-19 Situation provides you the opportunity to keeping your Ceremonial Engagement Low.

Remember - " It is all about Being In The Marriage, and Not The Wedding Ceremony."

In all; Ensure to relate with your WOMBMan about saving together to starting an Offline/Online business together.

If you need help, guidance and counsel to any of your Business, Investment, Lifestyle, Love and Sexual Life (BILLS); you can proceed to writing to my Official WhatsApp desk through my contact below.

Best Regards;

Geocologist. ONI, Ayodeji Anthony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by peacemara54(m): 1:22am On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

That's why I keep saying; irrelevant topics fly all around on nairaland. You didn't call anyone to advise you when you engage in fornication. You went on commiting abortion and you never ask for any advise to save you from that wretched life and sin.

You're a murderer. It's only you cannot see. Babies are following you everywhere crying for vengeance. And let me tell you, God will avenge the crying babies. Dont be surprised if frustration keep grazing your yard. Because you have killed.

The future of that marriage is most important than the beginning. Things have spoiled. You cant enter marriage like this. How will you persuade man with broken legs to run an 100m race? The foundation is bad, cracked, and crumbled.

Why not leaving marriage and first reconcile with God. Why not yielding your life to Jesus and let him save you from sin. He is able to give a new life and repair or rebuild all that satan has spoiled. Jesus is the only way. He will give you peace, strength and courage in that marriage.

If the foundation is bad, surely the house will not hold
Jesus is the only solution
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by ChiefSweetus: 1:30am On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:
and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry
Tell me more about this one wink
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Ndipe(m): 1:35am On Jun 18, 2020
Since the love between both of you is mutual, marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by One4me: 1:41am On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

You even have the gut to say "No Insult", when you are aware that you are a real slooooooowwwwwppppppooooookkkkkkeeeeeee!
So, you know your salary is 40K, you know you cant even feed yourself without getting money from your Pops, you know unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy, you know you have almost removed the womb of this girl completely with your never-ending abortions, not one, not two, which can be considered "foolish mistakes", but SEVERAL ABBORTIONS!
So, you want her to go for another abortion and she could die, right? Ooh, l forgot, you just want her to be a BabyMama so that you can continue your brainless behaviour.

Look, if l were the brothers of that girl, we will flog you until you marry her!
And if l were your father, l will join them to flog you until you marry her.
See ehn, that Thunder wey kill Kidnappers in Jigawa when they were sharing ransom, e don go buy Chelsea and Codeine, on top your matter!

E go soon arrive, just dey here dey ask for advice. infact, no make me abuse you ooh.

I forgot to advice, my apologies!
Advice: Use a Snipping Tool to snip-off that your useless Pr!ck before it produces an !mbEc!le like yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by purples25(f): 1:54am On Jun 18, 2020
My tears and prayers are with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by amosrich(m): 2:02am On Jun 18, 2020
Perhaps you dont know you want...me too,I dont even know sef
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by ehinmowo: 2:35am On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

Bro at 29 if you can't have heart-to-heart talk with your dad, there is a problem. You need to prevail on your parents. I feel your girl is right.

But una dey try o. U dey use flesh when you know that you are not ready. Abortions?�. Oga go and marry that girl. If you can't prevail on your parents, go and meet someone that you know that they listen to, to come and prevail on them.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Chizy56(f): 3:59am On Jun 18, 2020
U are not good person is how to advise somebody beside obosi no get alusi yaya
child r=OkpaAkuEriEri post=90769555]Onuku,it shall end in tearz
If she dumped u follow anoda person.ur tears will almost finish 4 ur eyes.because instead 4 u 2 dumped her,she dump u

Alaye 4get woman.
1 afonjress almost do am 2 me.I tell her no problems. She parked join me.i com dey blow am 4 free.

1 night,after I hv fed up 4 her toto.I begin recite incantaxn 4 room dey call Alusi Obosi 2 damaged d life of anypersin wey dey beer false accusantion 4 me.
Na so she quiet.

Egungun b careful na express dis ur bowleg dey so embarassed[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Chizy56(f): 4:06am On Jun 18, 2020
My brother since u are not ready to marry her why are u fucking her? Now she is pregnant again pls go and marry her and stop deceiving urself with an empty excuse
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Chizy56(f): 4:09am On Jun 18, 2020
U are not good person is it how to advise somebody beside obosi no get alusi yaya
child
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Yoighaman(m): 4:51am On Jun 18, 2020
@OP: Don't pray to see the other side of a woman to a 'broke' man, especially in marriage. You would wake up everyday and wished to took a better decision....you still have the chance to.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by emmeyen: 6:21am On Jun 18, 2020
https://www.9ice9ja.com.ng/sign-up.php?user=emmeyen
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by franklingud(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2020
One guy is earning a whooping 40k monthly but he can't manage it and marry?
Op your village people have dealt you a big blow.

A whole N40,000!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by adonaimart(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Onuku,it shall end in tearz

Alaye 4get woman.

Na so she quiet.

Egungun b careful na express dis ur bowleg dey so embarassed
Eriri, u de craze grin grin...y hear me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Eileene(f): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

Oga u are still looking for ur dream way of getting married when u refuse to do d ryt thing by having protected sex or abstaining.
Stop thinking about urself for once put urself in the shoes of this girl u claim to love so much cos if u really loved her u won't allow her destroy her future.
If this gal has good qualities beta go ahead and marry her, just make sure u pool resources together.
Have u asked urself should u ditch this gal wat if later on u have all the money u want but can't find true love and happiness.won't u be filled with regrets.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Clinghton: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2020
She's putting pressure on you because you impregnated her, put your life in order you are a man.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by calvin0622(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

my man I have seen a man who marry with a salary of 15k.yet they both happy and now earns 130k.my guy marriage is not only when u are financial balance it also needs u to be ready for it.any girl that is ready to settle down with u with a low income loves very much and will be willing to adjust to it.if I were u try and convince ur dad.double ur hustle.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by okewumi: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Young descent and innocent guys outside should be careful because a lot of beast among men have useless the innocent lady.

Just imagine. This guy has used the best part of the lady's womb. After (SEVERAL ABORTION).

At the end she will dump her and innocent man will pick her up for marriage. After marriage, they start looking for fruit of womb, punishing innocent husband.

I know someone that is looking for a fruit of womb for the past 6years and the man knew two years ago she had done abortion twice when she was in university.

Ladies use your brain. A lot of men outside are beast. Be very careful.

My guy stop excuse, use condom you no gree. Go and do the needful.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Xmen149(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:
I know av been irresponsible but the deed as been done, how do i solve this

question is what do you want actually cos you seem to have listed many problems that one is now confused on ur wants and how to accurately advice you
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Xmen149(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:
I know av been irresponsible but the deed as been done, how do i solve this

do you know that the running cost of a home while you are staying alone is same with when ua married..their are slight changes say 10% when kids come (say special infant food,medication and clothing) if the lady in question is working and supports the 10% will be wiped off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.