Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,278 members, 7,934,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now (55807 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. / My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Slimzzy00: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Guy go marry the girl! When you get responsibility you go strive hard to make money for yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by kid7soccer(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:
Please Mods help push this to front page i need more advise please...

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.
so you have been using her na u no wan marry her. Guy man you are an idiot. You no say you no ready for marriage and that your father is still paying your bills yet you have the gut to go down without protection. Guy there is something wrong with u
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by mosesjay(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2020
so after several abortions in a more than a year relationship. your reward is in heaveny. why can't u use protection or abstain from premarital sex. you must Marry her this time don't just provoke the gods.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by SavageResponse(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.

Why get her pregnant since you know you're not ready to marry her?
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by EMMALEX4REAL: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2020
U ARE A FOOLISH FOOL NONSENSE
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by kcbaba007: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2020
cocolacec:

Let your girl keep the pregnancy and let her find a job or biz to argument your salary.Rise up to the challenge of a family man since you already engage in what married couple do.Convince your dad to allow you get married and double your hustle as well.
She is ready to start a Life with your meagre salary.Two heads are better than one.
nb: stop running to your father for monetary help,you have to be your own man.

Op... This is exactly the advice I intend giving you.... Just do as this poster adviced and you will be fine
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Beolly(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2020
livinbygrace:
Oh boy ,it’s better you marry that girl now else you will regret not doing so later.I was in the same situation twelve years ago and was forming never ready as at then even until now,which comes with lots of regrets and the lady has moved on happily married with children while am still single doing Yuppy guy at over 40yrs old.Even some friends that were not doing very well then,but got married are coand doing well now with their grown up children .
So if the girl really loves you and being an understanding type ,I will advise you go ahead and marry her now.Its hard to find a good woman these days and a man will never be ready for marriage even if you click 50yrs old.
Talking from personal experience .
Is getting married such an accomplishment? I'd rather have a kid or two rather than trying to conform to what everyone in the society is doing.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by jojothaiv(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Matter heap o...

OP, be careful
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

You are impregnating somebody's daughter and you are still asking her to remove it.

Someone you claim to love.

You are very sick o.

Go and pay her bride price like she advised you.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Jaydear: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dear Mr Poster,
My candid advice is for you to marry this lovely damsel. Hunger will not kii you, I repeat, hunger will not kii you.
What do you mean you are not buoyant enough, but you are buoyant enough to date, Bleep and impregnate her. Haba!!
I promise, You will never regret marrying this lady. Give it 10 years from now and you will come back here testifying.
Peace I leave you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by MrBen619(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
You don't know condom?
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Chibae4real: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ningen:
You're an irresponsible man.

You don't have the resources or courage to face responsibilities yet you refused to zip it up or make use of contraceptives against pregnancy.

I don't have anything against abortion but I am against stupid people abusing privileges. Now you're a father to ‘several’ dead children. Sicko.

If you don't want to lose her, then marry her.

You both should use your ‘fertile energy’ and get a job that'll take care of the financial challenges.

The society doesn't want a dysfunction family.

You've said it all! he's not ready to settle down but he's always ready to fire.. nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by lucky4west: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
man up and marry her and stop all these crap...so u want her continue with abortions then 2moro u meet one rich girl that will turn ur head and will start acting strange...u are living a lone thats a huge step, convince ur dad he got a grand kid coming put ur pple together go and meet her parents

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by charlsecy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:
I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...
I hope you know this is the nonsense part of your post.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Bigdanns(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Thr a lot of alternative measures bruh, ask ursef how many Nigerian girls are willing to go into marriage with an unestablished man nd a low salary earner?. If ur bae wan marry u honestly I feel u should do same bcuz she best understands u, despite u earn low she is willing to marry u. Do u foresee ursef been established in 5yrs to come? My concrete advice to all nairalanders is we should stop talking of getting fully established bfr we can get married, we grow in marriage, except young ladies of nowadays dah jst wanna feast off ur finance would want an already established man no matter what happens. Nd fr our young men ur wants nd desires keeps growing, stamp that as a trade mark at the back of ur hrt.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by baddestdml22(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
;Dyour story sweet
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by DedeNkem: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

You should have thought of this when you were busy f*ucking her!

If you are not ready to marry, why have a long term girlfriend? Why didn't you use protection?

I also blame the girl for not protecting herself. She knows what she wants (marriage) and she can't continue aborting for you!

Women who think being pregnant always guarantees marriage, are st*upid.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by SwagPower: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Felt really sad for that girl...22years and has had multiple abortions...
I feel like her parents have failed...

Young man it's time to step up and man up ..

I have a feeling u leave above Ur means..40k isn't large but with prudence and more hustle u should be able to take care of a family of 3 for now while things get better ..And I assure you they will..that is if u don't slack..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.