Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Bobrisky Reason Behind The Dressing To His Father Natal Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reason Behind The Dressing To His Father Natal Day (686 Views)

Mercy Making Jest Of Ike's Walking Step In The Dressing Room / Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reason Behind The Dressing To His Father Natal Day by Sanusiaderoju12(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nigerian cross-dresser Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju popularly known
as Bobrisky who became the talk of many on social media, after
he graced his father’s recent birthday party in a man’ wear has
revealed why he changed his look.
Bobrisky who graced the occasion, left many fans and followers
stunned with his fashion choice. The cross-dresser known for his
heavy makeup and extravagant looks to events rocked a simple
plain black men’s wear and a red and black studded cap.
As more photos from the birthday surfaced online, showing
Bobrisky, his father, relatives, and well-wishers, he left many
amused and one of his numerous fans took to his page and asked
him why he dressed so ‘modestly’ to his dad’s birthday.
Reacting, the popular crossdresser said;
“There is absolutely nothing wrong with wat am wearing… I wore a
face cap and a black jalabia, I am not the celebrant I don’t have
to paint my face to my dad house. I respect my family.Oh you
think my parents dont see my ig…”
See post and more photos from the party
Bobrisky request for money from his followers to allegedly fund
his extravagant birthday party
How Bobrisky Disappeared From Sight After Police Stormed His
Birthday Party
Bobrisky to be arrested during his 3-days 'Mega' Birthday Party
Bobrisky reveals Toyin Abraham spent ₦500k at his birthday
party
Bobrisky reveals why he dressed like a man

https://www.withinnigeria.com/2020/06/17/bobrisky-reveals-why-he-dressed-like-a-man-to-his-fathers-birthday-party/?fbclid=IwAR0esZoJ44xVpW40KVmsdXUrF-WYWgg3dGuMJjftLan4U6YHnuwsutrlRUI

Re: Bobrisky Reason Behind The Dressing To His Father Natal Day by TheSourcerer: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Too plain , something fishy
Re: Bobrisky Reason Behind The Dressing To His Father Natal Day by tillaman(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
angry
Re: Bobrisky Reason Behind The Dressing To His Father Natal Day by dangotesmummy: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Creates 'hug Tunnel' So Loved Ones Can Embrace Elderly Relatives / Best And Ever Happy Couples Simi And Adekunle Gold Flaunts The Pretty Face Of Th / Katya Henry Shows Off Curvy Bod In Green Sports Bra & Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.