Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,845 members, 7,909,185 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:14 PM

Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? (674 Views)

She's Ruining Me! / 4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? by Phate07(m): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2011

Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship?

Why do most folks forgive errant behaviours from their partners so easily?

Doesn't this act as an incentive for them to err and misbehave because they would be forgiven again?
Re: Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? by Dsense(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2011
I'm not into any relationship Phathead angry angry angry
Re: Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? by Orton10(m): 12:46am On Jan 27, 2011
Phate07:

Doesn't this act as an incentive for them to err and misbehave because they would be forgiven again?

Yeah u've got a point vere, most partners do take advantage of vat. undecided
Re: Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? by onstelly(f): 1:02am On Jan 27, 2011
@phate07 and d sense longest tym u guyz no dey ask after me.
Re: Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? by 190: 1:03am On Jan 27, 2011
Phat07 i forgive you with this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwUVPcyK0FA
Re: Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? by Dsense(m): 1:12am On Jan 27, 2011
onstelly:

Onstelly big girl,Me dey ask of you ooo,I even came to your house last time and i met your sister,so i told her to let you know i checked on you grin
Happy new year baby,What's good with yah grin
Re: Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? by Phate07(m): 6:11am On Jan 27, 2011
D-sense:

I'm not into any relationship Phathead angry angry angry

Yeah, i know. Your last girl broke your head, 'cos you couldn't take care of her needs. angry

Orton1_0:

Yeah u've got a point vere, most partners do take advantage of vat. undecided

Yeah!

190:

Phat07 i forgive you with this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwUVPcyK0FA

undecided undecided undecided

onstelly:

Hey, longest time sweerry. Hope you have been bubbling in the ectasy of the new year.

I actually asked Dsense to give me directions to your house, but being a pinhead, he refused. Happy New Year. Cheers! wink
Re: Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? by Phate07(m): 6:31am On Jan 27, 2011

Well, i hate nagging women and wont forgive one so easily. It would actually act as a tonic to break up the relationship.
Re: Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? by Phate07(m): 6:35am On Jan 27, 2011

I also wont be able to forgive unfaithfulness. That's a crime against the heart.
Re: Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2011
@phate you are just miserable, tis all. tongue
Re: Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? by 197(f): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
Phate07 >>> Nigerian deranged animal <<< undecided
Re: Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2011
lol.
Re: Forgiveness: Are You Ruining Your Relationship? by Phate07(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2011
angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal? / Who Did You Put It? / Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.