Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,859 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:28 AM

Millions Of People Just Vanished! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Millions Of People Just Vanished! (1187 Views)

Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of People Just Vanished! by CodeTemplar: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Minsk24:
Lol... Ignorance is a big disease...
How will the black race Ever progress when we have youths still brainwashed...
For una mind, una make sense ba?
Very shameful... See as dy just blabbing nwo, anti-christ my left foot, the whole world is advancing and building their paradise on earth, african youths are busy waiting for heaven..
Come and go to heaven make i see you... Mtcheeew... Shame on y'all
Mr religious basher, what have you created to make the earth a heaven-like place?

1 Like

Re: Millions Of People Just Vanished! by XXXXTENTACION: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
He is only speculating about the closeness of a biblical prophecy and not necessarily a prophet of doom.
a person who always who always speculates and predicts evil and bad thing what name would you give to such a person?
Re: Millions Of People Just Vanished! by obonujoker(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Where is it written in the Bible that rapture will happen before the great tribulation??
Re: Millions Of People Just Vanished! by CodeTemplar: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
a person who always who always speculates and predicts evil and bad thing what name would you give to such a person?
Doom speculators.
Re: Millions Of People Just Vanished! by JourneytoEL(f): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
you can call him a prophet of doom or horror or anything else that tickles your fancy. But, one thing for sure, you can't call him a liar. If rapture sounds like doom to you, it means all is not yet well with your soul. I will advise you to repent before it is too late

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of People Just Vanished! by XXXXTENTACION: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Doom speculators.
Doom speculators is also thesame thing as prophet of doom. Anyway am i right by calling him a prophet of doom.
Re: Millions Of People Just Vanished! by XXXXTENTACION: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
JourneytoEL:
you can call him a prophet of doom or horror or anything else that tickles your fancy. But, one thing for sure, you can't call him a liar. If rapture sounds like doom to you, it means all is not yet well with your soul. I will advise you to repent before it is too late
Everyone looks towards a great and sucessful future but a person who just wakes up one morning and starts predicting evil and bad things sounds like a pessimist to me.
Re: Millions Of People Just Vanished! by JourneytoEL(f): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Everyone looks towards a great and sucessful future but a person who just wakes up one morning and starts predicting evil and bad things sounds like a pessimist to me.
the only true future we have is eternity, others are illusion that will pass away.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of People Just Vanished! by sacajawea: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Missyajoke:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed it is well
Father help me to reign with you till the end.
Funny that ur signature says 'Smart'
Re: Millions Of People Just Vanished! by Missyajoke(f): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
sacajawea:

Funny that ur signature says 'Smart'

Ehnnn undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN, RCCG, Winners Drop Crossover Night Services / Moyo Lawal: Sex Tape Is One Of The Rites Of Passage In The Marine Kingdom / Why They Came For TB Joshua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.