Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,080 members, 7,973,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:09 PM

Rape, Redpill, And Game: The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape, Redpill, And Game: The Truth (530 Views)

MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape, Redpill, And Game: The Truth by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
RAPE, REDPILL, AND GAME: THE TRUTH.

Let me begin with my recent experience. I told a girl to come meet me in Ibadan and she said she would come. Fastforward to later, she told me her mother wouldnt grant her permission to come to Ibadan to meet any guy because of the rampant rape cases. Well, I glossed it over, it meant nothing to me. I had multiple options for my pleasure.

But then it made me think. With the public outcry over the notorious rape cases, I realized rape is nothing but the outcome of a society that believes women’s pussy is something of great value. I saw on social media how women elevated themselves to gold standard warning each other that men were predators who sought after their gold-plated pussy to achieve some sexual release. Rape is the result of a society of betas. A society where redpill still has only a few adherents. A society where Game is still only practiced by a select few!

For guys like me, rapists are worthless men. Men who do not realize their value. They are a shame to manhood and its glory. They make pussy look so valuable because when they cannot get it, they resort to violence to take it. Sex is so out of reach to them that they must overpower someone to have a taste of that elusive hole.

Rape is useless when you are a true redpiller versed in game. You dont ask, beg, demand, or negotiate your way for sex, you get begged for it. You make women wallow in abject lust for you. These will be complex to betas because they have never experienced. A reverse in the status quo. Redpill and game is the way to reducing the value of sex to zero. If it gains traction, rape and prostitution levels will reduce. Men will be the ones to control when and the terms of sexual pleasure. Regrettable, that day will never come because there will always be another stupid simp somewhere begging a girl for “ just the tip”.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape, Redpill, And Game: The Truth by hashtagged(m): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Rape, Redpill, And Game: The Truth by Amehjude123(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Following
Re: Rape, Redpill, And Game: The Truth by Degrezhaa: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hmmnm
Re: Rape, Redpill, And Game: The Truth by BigJoe19: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
BlackNeo:
RAPE, REDPILL, AND GAME: THE TRUTH.

Let me begin with my recent experience. I told a girl to come meet me in Ibadan and she said she would come. Fastforward to later, she told me her mother wouldnt grant her permission to come to Ibadan to meet any guy because of the rampant rape cases. Well, I glossed it over, it meant nothing to me. I had multiple options for my pleasure.

But then it made me think. With the public outcry over the notorious rape cases, I realized rape is nothing but the outcome of a society that believes women’s pussy is something of great value. I saw on social media how women elevated themselves to gold standard warning each other that men were predators who sought after their gold-plated pussy to achieve some sexual release. Rape is the result of a society of betas. A society where redpill still has only a few adherents. A society where Game is still only practiced by a select few!

For guys like me, rapists are worthless men. Men who do not realize their value. They are a shame to manhood and its glory. They make pussy look so valuable because when they cannot get it, they resort to violence to take it. Sex is so out of reach to them that they must overpower someone to have a taste of that elusive hole.

Rape is useless when you are a true redpiller versed in game. You dont ask, beg, demand, or negotiate your way for sex, you get begged for it. You make women wallow in abject lust for you. These will be complex to betas because they have never experienced. A reverse in the status quo. Redpill and game is the way to reducing the value of sex to zero. If it gains traction, rape and prostitution levels will reduce. Men will be the ones to control when and the terms of sexual pleasure. Regrettable, that day will never come because there will always be another stupid simp somewhere begging a girl for “ just the tip”.
You have said it all.
Re: Rape, Redpill, And Game: The Truth by Meedon: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lets go there
Re: Rape, Redpill, And Game: The Truth by haweezii(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Very apt
Nice one OP

(1) (Reply)

The Bitch Game: This Is What She Means When She Says This (GAME 101) / How My Husband & His Mentor/benefactor Betrayed Our Marriage / Marrying The Wrong Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.