Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project (1706 Views)

Six Things You Need To Know About Anambra Burial Law / Peter Obi Deletes Tweet About Anambra Inferno / Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Juliusmalema post=90839033]

Next

No time for nkogheri...face your state.[/s] And you think I have time for you diokpa? Odoko

Mind your region.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by Olugbanko: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Tinubu why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=Juliusmalema post=90839425]

Mind your region.[/quote][/s] We are Nigerians
Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by Anambra1stS0n: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
SW1st:

Lool grin
The dude is now speaking in parables having being busted. grin
We don't want Lagos/Ibadan express journalists there, you guys should focus on Ogun airport project that was started by Amosun in his first tenue and Osun Airport started by Argbesola.

Below is Anambra cargo Airport runway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by Kinematics: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

Dem don scam una .ntooooooor. Delta has functioning airport at Asaba, they have another airstrip at Warri, well functioning. Never again to una lie

Never again to photoshoped pictures grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by PIMPAR: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
post=90839563:

We don't want Lagos/Ibadan express journalists there, you guys should focus on Ogun airport project that was started by Amosun in his first tenue and Osun Airport started by Argbesola.

Is this what they have been working day and night for according to your previous thread?
This una sef appraisal ehhhh

Cc: Myndd 44
Cc: Lalasticlala
Come and see 44 wonder in Our land.
We are about to lunch our Jf Kennedy Airport in Ala igbo

Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by SW1st: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
post=90839563:

Audio road, run way. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by PIMPAR: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Mind your region.
Cc: Myndd 44

This is front page material
Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by SmartPolician: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:
They built an airport in Jigawa, nobody knew when it was completed and on commissioning everyone heard about it..

They built railway and the rest nobody saw half picture of it but in commissioning the project was standing..

They are building other projects and taking note of it.

It is only on this axis that Immediately govt lays one block every Tom, dick and Harry will carry camera, both phone blurred camera and be meandering around to snap and post what God's knows an uncompleted project..

On this same nairaland , we have seen over 100 pictures of second Niger bridge taken in different ways yet the project is just around 28% completed and they will still go there and snap another one tomorrow...

Stupid attitude. You are lucky the man didn't walk you and your blueprint whether yellow print out of his office.

Who exactly do you want to impress with an uncompleted project. You can only register an impression with a completed project

I am afraid you don't have a point

There's nothing wrong with Journalists trying to assess the progress of a key project like an airport

I don't see how sharing the pace of project online will delay or disrupt its progress.

I am surprised someone is even making this argument in defense of the government

Again, your argument lacks common logic and bases

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by Anambra1stS0n: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
SW1st:

Audio road, run way. grin grin
No wahala till then, we don't want your yeye journalists on the site any attempt the person people will come and carry his/her corpse, focus on MKO Abiola audio airport in Osun that's now grazing land for cattle

Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by Anambra1stS0n: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
SmartPolician:

I am afraid you don't have a point

There's nothing wrong with Journalists trying to assess the progress of a key project like an airport

I don't see how sharing the pace of project will delay or disrupt its progress.

I am surprised someone is even making this argument in defense of the government

Again, your argument lacks common logic and bases
Go and update us on the projects in your region
Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by PIMPAR: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
post=90841404:

No wahala till then, we don't want your yeye journalists on the site any attempt the person people will come and carry his/her corpse, focus on MKO Abiola audio airport in Osun that's now grazing land for cattle

Myndd 44
Lalasticlala
Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:
Cc: Myndd 44 Cc: Lalastical
Hmmmmmm
Half Education is dangerous.
lalastical and myndd 44.

There are too many illiterates on nairaland
Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by PIMPAR: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Hmmmmmm

lalastical and myndd 44.

Cc; OMAJJ
Come and see our beautiful airport. This is from page material
Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by PIMPAR: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Hmmmmmm

lalastical and myndd 44.

Advance Dictionary: illiterate: The one that can neither read nor write.
You just expose your ignorance again to 100000000 viewers
Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by IJOBA2: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
post=90837790:

Exactly where we want you guys to be, before we strick, only the wise will understand grin grin
OGA STOP SAYING RUBBISH HERE, OBIAKPO HAS FAILED ANAMBRARIANS. E BE LIKE SAY NA BECAUSE OF MONTHLY STIPEND WEY YOU DEY SEE DEY MAKE YOU YARN DUST HEREangry

ALL EVIL MEN INCLUDING YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT COVIKK ONE-NINE IS STILL OUT THERE.

KaA CHINEKE MEZIE OKWU
Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by SW1st: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
post=90841404:

Lmao.
See him using Osun to cover up. grin

Since 2017 all you and your paid master could show us is runaway road as an airport? Remind us, how many months does he have left ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by Anambra1stS0n: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
IJOBA2:
OGA STOP SAYING RUBBISH HERE, OBIAKPO HAS FAILED ANAMBRARIANS. E BE LIKE SAY NA BECAUSE OF MONTHLY STIPEND WEY YOU DEY SEE DEY MAKE YOU YARN DUST HEREangry

ALL EVIL MEN INCLUDING YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT COVIKK ONE-NINE IS STILL OUT THERE.

KaA CHINEKE MEZIE OKWU
Cynical minds will be shook soon grin grin,

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by PIMPAR: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
post=90842696:

Cynical minds will be shook soon grin grin,
Medicine after burial.
It doesn't work that way. Dem don burst your lies here again.
Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by gwafaeziokwu: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
I understand the irritation of the Commissioner. The interest in this airport is over board especially as it is a sign out project for obiano.

The economic impact in Anambra will be something else. All these gossip blogs parading as journalists should stay off and allow them to do their job.

We are on ground and we know how far. The sun is rising!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Don’t Bother Me About Anambra Airport Project by SIONKPO1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Anambra doesn't need airport now;
Asaba
Owerri
Enugu
Have functional airports,and the distance is not much what anambra should invest more on is River port

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corporate Affairs Commission Cancels Ohanaeze Ndigbo Registration / Breaking: Kogi Monarch, The Attah of Igala Kingdom reportedly dies in Abuja / Jonathan Failed Us And His Weakness Killed The Dream Of Igbo Presidency – Kokori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.