Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno (44595 Views)

Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa / Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Jamesilvar(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
See as this pple dey blow up our military vehicles
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by govomotors: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please someone should speak out even if they will be killed by those in authority.

I was ashamed watching this video, how could BH with arm mounted pickup overpowered three (3) armoured trucks seen in the video?

There was not a single resistance and they just set the amoured trucks on fire wasting tax payers millions.

What is the army and Air force doing with their Helicopter and jet bombers?

If Zambisa need to be turned into a desert for Nigeria army to regain its respect, please set the whole Zambisa forest on fire. We are ready to plant trees after the operation.

Are they not the same Army, Navy and Air force that was send to Niger Delta creeks?

We need young and active services chief that know the game of war. Not weak or old generals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Karlifate: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
2Odds101:

Okay ,,you mean amotekun are more of strategy than equipments.
Maybe...
BUT guns don't kill people, people kill people.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by HitSong: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
ContractKiller:
grin

[img]https://images./33HAG5FzXZlUMaKRUa2Au5.jg[/img]

[img]https://images./6YDum4iEs9iFiWUBWUe21.gif[/img]
LOL
This oh low foh don return from ban leave grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
I guess you are very happy about that. Meanwhile bokoharam is a national issue. Don't surprise if they resurface in your enclave tomorrow.
APC is Boko Haram and covid party grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Omoslim26: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
pls which boko haram are they talking of
the one dat has been technically defeated
mad Country
mad President
mad citizens

apart from me ofcus 😁😁😄😁😁😁
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by AkuOlisa: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
IDeyFlogAllah:
It's always a joyful occasion when a fool gets a taste of his own medicine. Let them suffer the consequences of their móronic religion and stupid political leadership.

Including the innocent ?

When something unfortunate happen to you as I result of decisions made by another person I hope you will not feel bad when people rejoice over it.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by mrajims(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please Sir, I'm interested in knowing more about forex trade. I can't find your signatory. Thanks

If you are a forex trader or a beginner or want to learn about forex check my signature. Learn while you earn or just earn without needing to learn(23-30% monthly). I'm sharing this opportunity for free. I'm not taking a dime. No monthly subscription or payment for signals. It cost nothing to know about this wonderful opportunity. For those who think it's a scam, I charge nothing for sharing this. Its only getting to know and deciding if you are interested or not.[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by CleoT: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Saw this and immediately memories of the clash between Niger Delta militants and Nigerian army came to my head...�
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Badonasty(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
While Al Jazeera Dey show video of naija air force bombing boko haram...#northeastlivesmatters
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by InvertedHammer: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
/
grin grin grin

I can only laugh. Na this kind firepower you want Nigerian soldiers to go and face with two magazines of AK-47 each.
That's a suicide mission which was why they ran and abandoned their tanks. If only Boko Boys can just make a dash for Aso or National Assembly complex..that will send shivers down the spines of those fat oga at Abuja. The Nigerian military can not match this level of determination. The way they are going, it will be sooner than later. There is always a first time for everything.

This must be the newly rehabilitated and released Buhari boys. They look energetic and well-fed.
/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
ogododo:
Boko Haram Attack Hometown Of Buhari’s National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crNfNT5Xr-U

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/19/boko-haram-attack-hometown-buhari%E2%80%99s-national-security-adviser-babagana-monguno

Let. Me. Download before YouTube finds faults and remove

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
ugonwoke:
FaKE NEWS. ThIS VEDIO WAS SHUT SINCE 2014. I HAVE A COPY OF IT AND CAN AS-WELL PUBLISH IT ANYTIME WHEN REQUESTED.
IPOB PROPAGANDIST- STOP HATE AND LET LOVE LEAD..... NA ADVICE OOOO. NIGERIA MUST CONTINUE TO GROW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH WEATHER UNA LIK AM OR NOT.

GIVE US LINK SIR

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by George2164(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
this is purely no joke and is not something to merry about, this guys are very mean and we'll equipped, without an iota of fear... When they conquour north, they will certainly expand and gain more territories.... Everybody is highly involved In making sure that this insurgency doesn't escapade...more especially protect yourself and household.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by guru90: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
ogododo:
Naija de God's hand

God wan de 9ja should be confused by now...

My reason.....
We have God

And

We also have Allah

In the same country.

God is for Biafra while Allah is for North (NIGERIA).
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by godwinusen: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
PLS I WANT THIS INFORMATION TO BE FORWARDED TO THE NATIONAL ASEMBLY.NIGERIA IS EXPERIENCING A SERIOUS SECURITY CHALENGES AT ALL FRONT,SO I WILL LIKE TO EXPLAIN THE CAUSES AND PROFER SOLUTION.IN 2007 I WAS HARSHLY DISMISED FROM THE ARMY FOR A 23DAYS AWOL AND 7 OTHER SOLDIERS FOR VARIOUS OFENSES.WHILE IN THE GUARD ROOM IN CHAD BASIN WAITING TO BE REPERTRAITED BACK TO NIGERIA,SOME UNKNOWED FACES CAME TO CONVINCE US TO JOIN THERE SECT, 5 ACEPTED AND ME AND ONE OTHER SOLDEIR DECLINE THERE REQUEST,OVER THE YEARS I CAME TO DISCOVER THAT SECT IS THE PRESENT BOKO HARAM.THE POINT IS THAT 50% OF ALL DISMISED SOLDIERS HAVE JOINED BOKO HARAM AND THE GENERALS THAT ORDERS DISMISAL ON FLEMZY EXCUSES ARE FINANCIALY BENEFITING FROM THIS GAME, GENERALS DISMISE SOLDIERS BECAUSE THE WANT TO TACTICALY IMPROVE THE MAN POWER STRENGT OF THE SECT TO KEEP THE FIGHT GOING.TO BE CONT.......

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by musa234(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
ugonwoke:
FaKE NEWS. ThIS VEDIO WAS SHUT SINCE 2014. I HAVE A COPY OF IT AND CAN AS-WELL PUBLISH IT ANYTIME WHEN REQUESTED.
IPOB PROPAGANDIST- STOP HATE AND LET LOVE LEAD..... NA ADVICE OOOO. NIGERIA MUST CONTINUE TO GROW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH WEATHER UNA LIK AM OR NOT.
Shut your gutter mouth,this happened recently, everything shouldn't be about Ipob, we northerners are dying everyday in the hands of bandits and Boko Haram, this is not even about this particular video, so keep your mouth shut if you do not have any reasonable contribution to make. From your moniker you should be a southerner,so mind your business.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Femeto: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Leave me BUhari is a massive failure.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Sijo01(f): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
... and they said Boko haram has been defeated cry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by PrinceMajestic: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
All terrorists and those who practice religion of terrorists will not have peace until they fall victims of the terrorism their stupid religion preach. Its boldly written in Quran that infidels should be killed unless they repent and accept Islam but now Muslim terrorists re taking it to another level. You guys moslims are terrorists. No pity for the terrorists

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by kiddkash(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
jlinkd78:
After watching him read out directives given to them y'day to go wipe out insecurities they struck his hometown to let them know they are bunch of incompetent officers. If they didn't capture d Monguno sign board, they would have come to deny d video as IPOB doctored. How these amateur shooters often neutralize our military leading to Ben Johnson things still surprises me. Entire armoury either burnt or looted. Buhari sack your service Chiefs.
also IPOB lawyered and engineered
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
cool Another propaganda to get money out of the F.G the National Security is always a perfect excuse....now we have wasted some tanks and lives, so more procurements would be needed now and kickbacks flying here and there. I don't trust any of this shit can happen without a high level insider.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
yemibayo:
@Seun and your Mods. I think there is a real need for information verification before moving to front page. This supposed attack was the one the was repelled last week. Why making it look like this is a new attack.

The video is hitting the front page for the first time
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Imagine the audacity. Zombies said if the general comes to power it will only take him 3 months to crush them. Meanwhile the general is leading from the oza room.

Zombies how far?

They merely set the vehicles on fire after the driving away the ones they wanted.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by umbroxxx(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
It seems you guys don't get it the northern elite are the sponsors of this terrorists and buhari is the grand patron of boko haram, its not rocket science he famously said during Jonathan 's era that through attack on boko haram was an attack on the north, secondly when the clamour for dialogue was gaining momentum he was chosen by boko haram as their representative to meet with the Government, thirdly he has been treating them since he CE to power with kids glove to the extent of assimulating these criminals into the military so it's abundantly clear that buhari is part and parcel old this demonic marauders. I rest my case

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by realoscar84(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
I wonder why this bunchs of neophytes gloating over the insecurity in the North. As long as you are a Nigerian, either way, we are bleeped. Do you guys realize the enormous resources being expended on this needless insurgency would've been spent in other sector which will be beneficial to us and our families? It might interest you to know that most people rejoicing over this killings are unemployed, lack access to quality healthcare. Above all, where is ur concience? Where is humanity, where is the love for ur fellow country men n women? It's not the time to apportion blame or finger pointing. For ur information, NSA, security chiefs and Buhari family or relatives aren't even close to the northeastern region let alone Borno State. Ordinary civilians and the soldiers who are our brothers and sisters are being maimed and you here typing rubbish with ur cheap data. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
ogododo:
Boko Haram Attack Hometown Of Buhari’s National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/19/boko-haram-attack-hometown-buhari%E2%80%99s-national-security-adviser-babagana-monguno

Kai Kai Kai!

U mean these riff raff Boko Haram held sway for this long without any military repel team on sight?

See those Armored tanks being burnt, see abandoned hilux and APCs? Shyt! So the military abandoned these military hardwares to escape?

So this is how our tax payers money is wasted by the cowardly Nigeria military? How come there was no aerial bombardment immediately?

Buhari have failed woefully!

This is national disgrace!

Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by MrWave: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
yemibayo:
@Seun and your Mods. I think there is a real need for information verification before moving to front page. This supposed attack was the one the was repelled last week. Why making it look like this is a new attack.

Abobaku zombie miscreant. So that video looks like where Boko Haram are being repelled abi. Shame on you slaves for defending incompetence while people are being killed. Shame on your generation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by MrWave: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
realoscar84:
I wonder this bunchs of neophytes gloating over the insecurity in the North. As long as you are a Nigerian either way, we are bleeped. Do you guys realize the enormous resources being expended on this needless insurgency would've been spent in other sector which might be beneficial to us and our families? It might interest you to know that most people rejoicing over this are unemployed, lack access to quality healthcare. Above all, where is ur concience? Where is humanity, where is the love for ur fellow country men n women? It's not the time to apportion blame or finger pointing. For ur information, NSA or Buhari family or relatives aren't even close to the northeast region let alone Borno State. Ordinary civilians and the soldiers who sre our brothers and sisters are being maimed and you here typing rubbish with ur cheap data. Continue.

Nigeria is dead. Get over it

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by honesty360(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
this war against BH is vexing me. it is either our military is not organised or the war is politicised.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Correcto: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is the real frontline, doctors and nurses take note.
ogododo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.