Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno (44596 Views)

Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa / Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Correcto: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Both
honesty360:
this war against BH is vexing me. it is either our military is not organised or the war is politicised.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by chubinwa(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Yujin:

What a paradox! One scriptural and the other is street. You're a confirm gee.
Thought as much. immediately I read across his comment, knowing his modality of write-ups, I had to reread it again. kept me thinking what happened to praying for your enemies. lol
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by NoIgboSoundTueh: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
grin grin grin

I can only laugh. Na this kind firepower you want Nigerian soldiers to go and face with two magazines of AK-47 each.
That's a suicide mission which was why they ran and abandoned their tanks. If only Boko Boys can just make a dash for Aso or National Assembly complex..that will send shivers down the spines of those fat oga at Abuja. The Nigerian military can not match this level of determination. The way they are going, it will be sooner than later. There is always a first time for everything.

This must be the newly rehabilitated and released Buhari boys. They look energetic and well-fed.
/
Of course you will laugh
Enemy within
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Jostoman: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Oga Nigeria is not worth dieing for, the soldiers know this and ran for their life.
E get the kind country wey person dey die for, and Nigeria is definitely not one.
it's not easy, those soldiers are really trying their best.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by realoscar84(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Brother, no dey talk like this abeg....

MrWave:

Nigeria is dead. Get over it
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Sheriman(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
I don't even know what to say again.. NIGERIA is finished!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by OZIOGU1: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Crying I worked here for over 6months in 2017, God have mercy, On daily bases I sent 3-4 hours in this same secondary school....God this could have been me...Oh what a failed government

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by godwinusen: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
APART FROM THE ABOVE MENTION RESONS WHY ARMY AUTHORITY DISMIS SOLDIERS,THEY ALSO DISMIS SOLDIERS TO EAT THERE SALARY 4 LIFE.THE ONLY REMEDY TO THE INSURGENCE IS TO REJOB ALL DISMISED SOLDIERS (WE HAVE MORE THAN 10,000 DISMISED SOLDIERS AND THE ARE LOCATED IN EVERY LOCAL GOVERMENT IN NIGERIA)AND CREAT A MILLITARY PRISONS FOR OFENDERS,WHEN A SOLDIER COMMIT,HE SERVES HIS JAIL TERM, THE SAME WAY IT IS DONE IN A CIVILIAN ENVIROMENT.ONLY SOLDIERS CAN BOLDLY FIGHT SOLDIERS.GOOD LUCK NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by HiDee2(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by AgentNairaland(f): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
They Even Shout allahu akbaru

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Sleekmedulla: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
LibertyRep:
I will advise people down South not to gloat over the misfortune of the North in the hands of the terrorists.

Even through it appears self inflicted, should the terrorists finish off the North, they will be emboldened to come down South.

Sadly, they may have infiltrated the South with their willing collaborators.

THE DAY BH DARES COME TO THE SOUTH I SWEAR WITH MY BLOOD THEY WONT LIVE TO TELL THE TALE .
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by MrWave: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
realoscar84:
Brother, no dey talk like this abeg....

That is the truth. You don't want to hear the truth? You can keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
I understand but this news is stale.
SamuelAnyawu:

The video is hitting the front page for the first time
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by ofiko123(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nice one... Daura is next..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nwaonyishi69: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
North their north, Nigeria their Nigeria. Oya now, more still on the way, for the 'next level'.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Razy75g: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
A religion that doesn't see anything good in anything. Head slammers are such fools. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Mozegee: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Look at the kind of weapons these Boko guys are carrying. And how the destroy armored tanker own by Nigerian government.This Nations is a failed nation. Very soon they will come out and deny it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Let. Me. Download before YouTube finds faults and remove

How do u download YouTube videos with phone
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Charly68: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
May the good Lord end your reign of terror in Jesus name. All those who are giving you strategic support shall be exposed and judge in Jesus name
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by zicoraads: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Videos like these always get me angry. Who are these guys that they never finish?

The other time it felt like Shekau was about to surrender, why had that changed again?

The momentum after the Chad offensive was good. Now it seems politics had taken centre stage and we no longer care.

I really pity the people of the NE.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

How do u download YouTube videos with phone

Tubemate

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Iamsane: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
And we have fighter jets o. And armed airforce men trained with tax payers money o.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by allcomage: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
It thought I was watching the "the expandable "
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by CapitalBank: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
jlinkd78:
After watching him read out directives given to them y'day to go wipe out insecurities they struck his hometown to let them know they are bunch of incompetent officers. If they didn't capture d Monguno sign board, they would have come to deny d video as IPOB doctored. How these amateur shooters often neutralize our military leading to Ben Johnson things still surprises me. Entire armoury either burnt or looted. Buhari sack your service Chiefs.
Bokoharam will never go near Chad again... Ever.

They will face Nigeria because they have allies in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Iamsane: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Razy75g:
A religion that doesn't see anything good in anything. Head slammers are such fools. Idiots

I can't imagine the pain and emotional torture this Boko boiz are putting you through.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by petitejolie(f): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
LibertyRep:
I will advise people down South not to gloat over the misfortune of the North in the hands of the terrorists.

Even through it appears self inflicted, should the terrorists finish off the North, they will be emboldened to come down South.

yes. But the leaders are only interested in presidency. They should wake up o
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by DonroxyII: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
IduNaOba:
Let us laugh small grin cheesy grin
This can not be true!
Boko Haram has been technically defeated since 2017
Unless you are not a Nigerian that you won't cry small .... These guys are trained , Imagine since 2009 they have been on war ... God forbid they ravage the north and you know what happens ... They are coming down South ...

Do you think Southern Nigeria is prepared to combat these war tested BokoHaram

Pls don't Laugh .... Alot of Hausa/Fulani are migrating down South ... They are the one selling Tomatoes, riding Okada , cutting Nails , Mending shoes and doing Gateman and Night watcher man ....

If you are security conscious , BokoHaram might have used them to conclude Mapping Exercise

Pls don't Laugh .... It's either you pray or you reflect....

If North should Fall , Southern Nigeria better call US, UK, France and Russia even China and UN to save us , Hope Oil will still be Sweet to Global Economy !!

We will learn at all cost !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by DonroxyII: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
LibertyRep:

They would have been Down South doing Mapping Exercise ... But They can never strike now until they Decimate the North ....

I hope and only pray The North stand up to reality and stop sleeping .... This is not north vs south anymore.... This is BokoHaram vs Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by mrajims(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
DominusPrime:
I'm not sure he hears what is going on. He just reads scripts. Abi what do you think?

If you are a forex trader or a beginner or want to learn about forex check my signature. Learn while you earn or just earn without needing to learn(23-30% monthly). I'm sharing this opportunity for free. I'm not taking a dime. No monthly subscription or payment for signals. It cost nothing to know about this wonderful opportunity. For those who think it's a scam, I charge nothing for sharing this. Its only getting to know and deciding if you are interested or not.

Please bro, I'm interested in knowing forex trade. I will be glad if you can put me through. Thanks
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Str8talk21: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
ugonwoke:
FaKE NEWS. ThIS VEDIO WAS SHUT SINCE 2014. I HAVE A COPY OF IT AND CAN AS-WELL PUBLISH IT ANYTIME WHEN REQUESTED.
IPOB PROPAGANDIST- STOP HATE AND LET LOVE LEAD..... NA ADVICE OOOO. NIGERIA MUST CONTINUE TO GROW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH WEATHER UNA LIK AM OR NOT.

At first, I didn't want to comment but your useless comment here got me miffed.
I think if u r an Igbo u must be a wasted sperm to say this. you r truly a disgrace to d Igbo race.
who told u we biafrans want one Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Dantedasz(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
The Nigerian soldiers ran away and abandoned their tanks and armoured vehicles for the Boko Haram terrorists to toss hand grenades into them and blow them up.
Quite honestly these service chiefs have overstayed their welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.