Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" (32987 Views)

Bisi Akande: Nigerians Are Fraudulent, Cheaters, Yet They Still Blame Buhari / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by finnacle2020: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
babtoundey:

She is defending him? Is that the meaning you read to "Not all Nigerians making progress abroad are fraudulent".

And you are quick to tag are a tribalist when you yourself are a very stinking and irredeemable tribalist.

Your name shows who you are.
Not surprised
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Jakemedg(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]
TRASH.
Truth not trash
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Duru009(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Why not admit this one, because he is Yoruba man !

Nonsense !
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by willyjacs(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
OnyeObodo:
Lol.... Can you imagine the hypocrisy of this mad woman? So she can make up such a wonderful excuse to cover up this dubious crime by this Yoruba dude?

Abike Dabiri is a shameless, hopeless, stuppid tribal bigot!

Was this not same animal that termed the whole Igbo people especially Anambra men criminals because of invictus obi? And some drug dealers found in Thai prison?

Why did she not say that a few bad apples does not make the Igbo race bad?

Even when some Yoruba scammers were caught in the US, she refused to post it on her twitter like she did those Igbo guys that were caught in Dubai robbery. She posted there Igbos names and wrote SMH.

Why not write Igbalode Ramoni and tribalize it on twitter as usual?

I don't really blame her. They say an apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The President that employed her is a world renowned tribal bigot and ethnic jingoist. So what do you really expect my people? Can a snake birth something that is not long?

USELESS PROSTITUTE THAT SLEPT HER WAY TO THE POST SHE IS HOLDING Idiot somebody.

Thank God the whole world can now see her hypocrisy.

Tufiakwa! I SPIT ON HER FUTURE GRAVE!
she said not all Nigerians abroad r fraudsters...
wetin be the bad thing there?

u know how this case go further affect the already dented image of Nigerians abroad??

she just defended the innocent ones abroad irrespective of their tribes.

I didn't read where she was supporting hushpuppi or bashing any tribe in her remarks.
u no read the post ni abi na comprehension be ur problem?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Jakemedg(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
tatatar:

You all should just keep quiet!
Catching one man(whom everyone already knew had to be into fraud) is an entirely different thing than when 81 men are caught and almost all are from a particular tribe
Stop deceiving yourself there are many Yorubas who are into fraud. Some have been caught others are yet to be caught. Fraud is an evil crime.Have you ever been defrauded before well if you haven't don't pray to experience it .Don't condone crime irrespective of where you are from

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Jakemedg(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
willyjacs:

u know how this case go further affect the already dented image of Nigerians abroad??

I didn't read where she was supporting hushpuppi or bashing any tribe in her remarks.
Read Dabiri 's previous comments on fraud involving other tribes .You will understand why she is been bashed

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
raker300:
Can you imagine this?

Wow!!!

Where was this moral equivocation when invictus was arrested?

All she did was throw passive aggressive jabs at his tribe.

Now she wants to subtly downplay this case?

Mehn..what a shame.

This admin has exposed a lot of people for who they really are..
don't mine that tribal bigot of a woman. I hate that loud mouth

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Royalbloodline: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
I really find it amusing reading people's post that she is "defending" him shocked

Has tribalism really eaten that deep into our souls and skulls that we refuse to read and understand simple English! But chose to type what is on our mind instead!

It is really embarrassing guys
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Royalbloodline: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
willyjacs:

God bless you. This woman is only defending Nigerians living abroad, which is part of her Job for Christ sake!
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by tradetips: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Yeah
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Urchman200: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
They will be the first to accuse others of tribal bigotry when their elite finds it difficult to hide their tribal sentiment against others even the one's in leadership positions,what is the difference between this woman and Nnamdi Kanu her brothers love to hate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Parisian: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Learn to make your points without eing stupid.

I agreed to everything you said except where you called her a prostitute. What proof do you have of that or are you one of the misogynists that think all successfull woman out their vaginas to action?
OnyeObodo:
Lol.... Can you imagine the hypocrisy of this mad woman? So she can make up such a wonderful excuse to cover up this dubious crime by this Yoruba dude?

Was this not same animal that termed the whole Igbo people especially Anambra men criminals because of invictus obi? And some drug dealers found in Thai prison?

Even when some Yoruba scammers were caught in the US, she refused to post it on her twitter like she did those Igbo guys that were caught in Dubai robbery. She posted there Igbos names and wrote SMH.

I don't really blame her. They say an apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The President that employed her is a world renowned tribal bigot and ethnic jingoist. So what do you really expect my people? Can a snake birth something that is not long?

USELESS PROSTITUTE THAT SLEPT HER WAY TO THE POST SHE IS HOLDING Idiot somebody.

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by themanderon: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Would have loved to see the face of that pompous criminal minded twerp now.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Slickest(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
OnyeObodo:

You know the funny thing about this your post? She won't read it �����

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by DarkJeddi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

Maybe stupidity is accustomed to yours...

Because you are impoverishing yourself while encriching a Yoruba on this website.
How does reading on this thread improverish you?
Na so you poor? shocked
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by vegafbs: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hushpuppi: All Nigerians Are Not Fraudsters - NIDCOM Boss

Source: https://theupdates.net/hushpuppi-all-nigerians-are-not-fraudsters-nidcom-boss/

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by LexngtonSteele: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
DarkJeddi:
How does reading on this thread improverish you?
Na so you poor? shocked

Wasting money on data is what's causing your generational poverty.

I can see your IQ too is similarly microscopic. Eya, my condolences. grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by DarkJeddi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

Wasting money on data is what's causing your generational poverty.

I can see your IQ too is similarly microscopic. Eya, my condolences. grin
Na Poverty be your problem..

If buying data be the cause of your poverty,no prayer go save you.. grin

Na only poor man like you dey calculate him data..
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Somodooo: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
[s]
tatatar:

You all should just keep quiet!
Catching one man(whom everyone already knew had to be into fraud) is an entirely different thing than when 81 men are caught and almost all are from a particular tribe
[/s]
trash

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by LexngtonSteele: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
DarkJeddi:

Darkjeddi to his useless father:

Na Poverty be your problem..

If buying data be the cause of your poverty,no prayer go save you.. grin

Na only poor man like you dey calculate him data..
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by vegafbs: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
vegafbs:
Hushpuppi: All Nigerians Are Not Fraudsters - NIDCOM Boss

Source: https://theupdates.net/hushpuppi-all-nigerians-are-not-fraudsters-nidcom-boss/

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

But you will hardly find a Yoruba glorifying a wealthy Yoruba person with questionable wealth.

I can tell you that many Yorubas don't even give a damn about Hushpuppi or other fraudsters who are Yorubas or bear Yoruba names.

And we don't have a problem when the law catches them. But the average Igbo person sees persecution and marginalization whenever an Igbo is arrested. Rather than disown the person the way Yorubas do, Igbos will start rallying around the person and blaming Hausas or Yorubas for the arrest.

Sometime ago, Air Peace boss got into some trouble. The Igbos on here did not even wait for events to play out before they started accusing the Fulanis and the Yorubas of being jealous of the man.

Yoruba man gets arrested, no one blames other tribes. Hausa man gets arrested, no one blames the other tribes. Igbo man gets arrested, the Igbos blame Buhari and the supposed Fulani hegemony, they accuse Yorubas of being jealous and reporting the affected Igbo man to Buhari and EFCC, they blame everyone other than the criminal from their tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by babtoundey(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
finnacle2020:

Your name shows who you are. Not surprised
Like your ignorance shows how daft you're
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Cherez: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
realestate99:

so this thing can be this painful? she is simply paying your people back in their own coin, everyone knows the extent an Igbo man would go to shield criminals from his tribe. Mr man, you are just a shameless hypocrite, you are calling her out for a crime you and your people commit with reckless abandon.
So is this statement from her not doing some kinda shielding?
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Urchman200:
They will be the first to accuse others of tribal bigotry when their elite finds it difficult to hide their tribal sentiment against others even the one's in leadership positions,what is the difference between this woman and Nnamdi Kanu her brothers love to hate?
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by realestate99: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Cherez:

So is this statement from her not doing some kinda shielding?
unfortunately it is, but the guy I quoted was blowing the whole thing out of proportion, everyone know most people shield their tribesmen in such cases like this in this country, unfortunately that is the reality now.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by engrjacuzzi: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Abike or whatever is your name, you just made it known that this Husshuppi of a guy styles you in his scam/hacker business.
It would have been better you continued your newscaster job. Ever since you joined politics, you have been a bad example.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Because e Don concern Yoruba man now. She no fit talk since. Make I no talk sha

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wish I was on Twitter to drag her soul like a small faulty tiger Gen...
Wicked woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) / I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal / President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.