Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,076 members, 7,883,746 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Women Call A Real Man(simp) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Call A Real Man(simp) (432 Views)

Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Call A Real Man(simp) by Factfinder1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
"A real man loves a woman for who she is not what she looks like" ( fat or short )

"It takes a real man to accept another man's child" (baby mama )

"A real man won't hold your past against you" ( hoe / promiscuous female )

Lol Guys beware: when female don't meet men's standards, they try SHAMING them into LOWERING them.

they Try to ring fence you into settling for damaged products in the name of being mature and a "real man". .

.... don't satisfy these female/s status quo .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Women Call A Real Man(simp) by Brokeloser: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is very common with those idiotic western feminists.

1 Like

Re: What Women Call A Real Man(simp) by Ugaboy: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
What do women call real woman

1 Like

Re: What Women Call A Real Man(simp) by Vyzz: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin

I laugh when a lady says *A real man is one who... *

U are a woman, what would u know about a woman talk more of a real man

3 Likes

Re: What Women Call A Real Man(simp) by saladinnoir: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
One of the roles of the female gender in most if not all societies is to accelerate the maturity of men (this isn't as good as it sounds because the maturity is simply meant to make them work horses for the system) by using shaming language and preying on the ego of men, you are forced to abandon what you like and get new interests so as to feed the system because of the spending you do to fund those interests and due to puberty alot of that interest will be directed to women who will in turn urge you to spend on them so you can maintain them

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

hjj / My Mother Thinks I Will I Be Divorced If I Get Married-please Advise / Haishah Blast Legendary Sarz For Last night Lockdown Party Flop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.