Stats: 3,200,301 members, 7,974,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:05 PM

Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija (617 Views)

Voters Registration : Goodluck Jonathan's Children Still At Home / Public Holidays For Voters Registration? / 2011: Inec Begins Voters’ Registration January ! (2) (3) (4)

Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija by ideylaff: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
Issssh, Over £400 million for voters registration /election preparation all under the guise of "free and fair election"

Awa contri will 4 ever be in the darK wiv a few NL's on here justifying this shambles called Voters registration,

FFS, damn, this is the 21st Century and we are still carrying about Laptops, Stand alone scanners and printers to register people, when futuristic technology is available

Who decided on ds crap, process/technology .can some1 please tell me,

Had a brief encounter on a flight with one of the representatives/the people we sourced this obsolute technology from and he said, "we gave dem what they asked for",

Aye Naija ti spoil men, 1, Laptop, 1 Scanner, 1 Camera, 1 printer all wired up individually all over the country and not a single one been able to send info to a central point of collation on the fly, Shame,

FK Jegas reputaion, men, na hear say be that

did they not tell us that Yar Adua never stole a penny in Katsina state until WikeLeaks blew the basket,

Lets 4get all ds he his a Prof,He his up right, upright people dey mix with PDP,

wetin we think GEJ ask am b4 appointing him, "Can u deliver ds nation or can you deliver for PDP", ask urself,

The Jega never even start to do the Job, City People don dey praise/give am award, 4 what, I wonder

Lets stop all these, ds and dat has got reputaion men,

YOu are only as good as your last action especially in Naija,

Jega ko Jega ni,

if we think he his awa saviour, Ha Ha Ha I del luku and lafu,
Re: Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija by Gekko(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2011
ideylaff:

Issssh, Over £400 million for voters registration /election preparation all under the guise of "free and fair election"

Awa contri will 4 ever be in the darK wiv a few NL's on here justifying this shambles called Voters registration,

FFS, damn, this is the 21st Century and we are still carrying about Laptops, Stand alone scanners and printers to register people, when futuristic technology is available

Who decided on ds crap, process/technology .can some1 please tell me,

Had a brief encounter on a flight with one of the representatives/the people we sourced this obsolute technology from and he said, "we gave dem what they asked for",

Aye Naija ti spoil men, 1, Laptop, 1 Scanner, 1 Camera, 1 printer all wired up individually all over the country and not a single one been able to send info to a central point of collation on the fly, Shame,

FK Jegas reputaion, men, na hear say be that

GBAM! grin
Re: Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija by Kobojunkie: 6:26am On Jan 28, 2011
ideylaff:

Mind telling us what company this 'representative' worked for?
Re: Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija by ideylaff: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2011
That will be telling in a Public Domain.

The guy was actually the Procurement Director for the firm so he was centric and also intrinsic to most of the decision making as well.

He just opened up to me on a personal basis by saying not our fault as in his company. "we provided what they asked for"

Not one single Laptop is connected to a data centre in the entire nation, shocked
Re: Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2011
What company?
Re: Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija by ideylaff: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
KoboJunkie, u be WikeLeaks or u be winsch,  wink wey u still dey insist make I name company,  smiley
Re: Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2011
Well, your info is as useless as most of what I can get anywhere else from a gossip panel if there are no real details attached. Why are you covering for the company? Are you getting paid from the same? Or are the person in question?
Re: Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija by ideylaff: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2011
as much as we laugh and joke on NL there are still a few business ethics that have to be upheld which is where the issue of confidentiality comes into play.

I never said any NL member should take my info as the gospel truth or an authentic one, I just gave an indication as to how backdated the process/technology for voters registration was that all

The spot light is not on the company that delivered what INEC requested for but more on INEC and the Government and the key decision makers involved in this on going process

Apologies if you feel funny cos I did not mention the name of the company. I beg no vess/vex. wink
Re: Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2011
Oh well, I thot you were being serious about this issue then. That was the only reason why I even bothered to respond to the thread.
Re: Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija by ideylaff: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
Oh well, thanks for your understanding and also for replying to my thread. smiley
Re: Obsolete Technology/voters Registration Process>>>only In Naija by ideylaff: 9:41am On Apr 05, 2013
Kobo junkie hello

Where Is Josboy4lyf? / Egyptian Youths At Last! / I Didn't Accused Anybody Of Supplying Girls To Obasanjo - Fani Kayode