Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Secure the bag (Naija ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secure the bag (Naija ladies) (448 Views)

The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secure the bag (Naija ladies) by Afrobougiebabe(f): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
You clicked the thread and know what to expect. If you are not interested please close the door politely.

Do not expect a perfect post. I don't have time for comma or full stop because this isn't an English class. Just take tips for securing the bag because these men stay playing games.

In no way am I teaching prostitution. I am all about securing money in different currencies, investing in yourself and becoming/living that upper echelon society lady/woman. All advices I will share are practical and you can add yours.

One woman that will always be an example is Shade Okoya for married lifestyle in Nigeria. Most people think black women cannot secure the bag but have to slave it but they are wrong There isn't much talk about leveled up women in Nigeria society but there are alot of them and we will discuss them, take notes and share progress.

Note:
*Do not derail this thread.
*Do not be mean/rude.
*This thread is for all classes of people as far as you want to level up/secure the bag. That village girl can level up with tips and tricks.

Shall we!

Just a little chitchat for fun.

Did Chioma (Davido) fumble the bag in your opinion?
Re: Secure the bag (Naija ladies) by Afrobougiebabe(f): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is for those ladies that just want to relax and be taken care of as Mercy of BBN said. Despite having your money, just have things taken care of and not worry. You want the good things of life.

Looking at Shade Okoya, she married well. You can call her a gold digger all you want but many ladies are after that lifestyle and more. If a man call you a gold digger, it is because he does not have gold to offer and it bruised his ego. Men hate to not be able to provide. Men want to just be able to be in control, spoil and spend their SO. Leave broke male species. Once he gets money, he will still look for where to spend that money. Men hate to not be able to afford anything no matter how useless it is.

Let us look at baby girls doing it well in Nigeria. Toke Makinwa, the baby girl for life sugar girl. She isnt the only one living the good life. There are low key ladies hitting it big with no fame attached. It is your choice getting the fame. It suits Toke since she is in media and it means more exposure. Her ex husband story is not what I want to dwell on. You can purchase her book and have an idea how it went or read a summary by some reviewers. Look at her milking men and men are drooling. They want to earn her. You have to package yourself well. There are places to go to, what to wear and how to behave.

All those juju things they are selling on instagram is fake. No man is worth going to jazz man for. Men are still hustling and trying to hit big.

Stop giving your broke guy a good time in the other room for free. The only sweat you should have should be mixed with designer perfume on a neat sheet and not some tony montana plus 2 weeks fake adidas unwashed stuffy bedsheet.

The first step to become the valuable woman you want to be is to affirm to yourself that you are valuable. Believe in yourself.
Re: Secure the bag (Naija ladies) by Afrobougiebabe(f): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
I can not teach securing the bag/hypergamy without telling you to work on yourself. Your hygiene has to be close to perfect. Personal hygiene. There are some things you can not afford now but can substitute eg

Teeth whitening. All you have to do is get a good toothpaste (can not promote any brand) and brush twice a day.

Your hair should not stink no matter what. Wash your hair at least every 2 weeks. Men are complaining about females hair and it is getting out of hand. You would want him to keep you in his arms and his nose perceiving nice fragrance. Even though they have their problem of smelly balls angry

Wash your armpit, ladies. Scrub it with lemon once a while and shave since you can no affrid waxing.

Have your bath twice a day. It should be a normal routine for you. Get a good soap and cream

Wash your damn vagina. Try this simple test. Take cotton bud, swipe it around your vagina walls. Do you like the smell? What colour is it? I am not an expert on fresh vagina but go to the nearest doctor you have and talk about any problem with your pussy. This is your number one investment and power tool. Do not mess with it.

I can suggest taking fruits especially pineapple and watermelon. Take okra. Eat balanced meals and do your research.

Let us talk about pedicure. Ladies, invest in having pedicure. You should be proud to let him suck your toes and massage your feet.

Declutter your wardrobe. Every item in your closet should be what you are not insecure in. If it is torn, throw it away. Get good sandals and bags.

Overall, all I am saying is LOOKING NEAT AND GOOD IS A UPWARD MOVEMENT IN SECURING THE BAG

See y'all next time

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Instagram Or Snapchat? / She’s 38, He Proposed After Just 3 Weeks / MUST SEE: Before You Cheat In Any Relationship Think About These...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.