Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,939 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Bbnaija Star, Mike Edward's Wife, Perri, Shows Off Her Cute Growing Baby Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Mike Edward's Wife, Perri, Shows Off Her Cute Growing Baby Bump (1969 Views)

Banky W Signs Mike Edwards & Wife, Perri Shakes To Empire Mates Entertainment / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Star, Mike Edward's Wife, Perri, Shows Off Her Cute Growing Baby Bump by MsDoris(f): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Expecting a baby especially the first is always a thing of joy for newly married couples who are in love.

Recall we shared the big news a a month ago that Big Brother Naija 2019 star, Mike Edwards and his lovely wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton are expecting their first child together.

In a new post, the excited mum to be and athlete, Perri, took to her Instagram page to show off her growing baby bump.

She captioned the photos;

"Come through 3rd trimester I’m ready for you!!

Can’t believe a human is growing inside of me but don’t get it twisted lil man makes his presence be known putting his limbs to use already.

Think we got an active one, I mean what do I expect you only got to look at me and Mike ha. ��"

See more adorable photos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/06/bbnaija-star-mike-edwards-wife-perri.html

Re: Bbnaija Star, Mike Edward's Wife, Perri, Shows Off Her Cute Growing Baby Bump by JasonScoolari: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
I wish her and every pregnant woman viewing this thread safe delivery.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star, Mike Edward's Wife, Perri, Shows Off Her Cute Growing Baby Bump by noble71(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Bbnaija Star, Mike Edward's Wife, Perri, Shows Off Her Cute Growing Baby Bump by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
U no go carry ur strong yansh go sit down one place all this things irritate me I swear down.anyway I wish u safe delivery
Re: Bbnaija Star, Mike Edward's Wife, Perri, Shows Off Her Cute Growing Baby Bump by cyndy1000(f): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
May she delivery safely and every other women out there
Re: Bbnaija Star, Mike Edward's Wife, Perri, Shows Off Her Cute Growing Baby Bump by helpfindbolu: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Bbnaija Star, Mike Edward's Wife, Perri, Shows Off Her Cute Growing Baby Bump by SURElee(f): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2020
She is finer with pregnancy o! She is glowing, she is adding weight beautifully
Re: Bbnaija Star, Mike Edward's Wife, Perri, Shows Off Her Cute Growing Baby Bump by Balaxx: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
U no go carry ur strong yansh go sit down one place all this things irritate me I swear down.anyway I wish u safe delivery
them force you open the trend

(1) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Sets The Internet On Fire With Sultry Birthday Photos. / Joeboy Vow To Sue Coldee N10million (see Details) / Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.